trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Climb the ladder-Slide down the snake!

After a serious back injury,and six weeks unable to train,i've started again.
    The most visible evidence of not training,is my arms,just over 2 inches gone in 6 weeks.A few more weeks,and they'd have been spaghetti!
    Because of the amount of injury i've suffered these passed few years,i've gone soft.The weights i'm sticking on the bars are embarrassing,
    but i've decided to go slow,ultra strict,and light,at least for a couple of weeks.
    I realise now,that i would be further forward,if i'd used less weight,and avoided injury,instead of piling discs on,disregarding the damage i
    have done to my joints etc,over time.I'm too old to be doing ego trips.
    Here it is,feel free to call me a **** or whatever!

Flat bench 80 kilos 4 sets.
    Incline bench 60 kilos 4 sets
    Dumbell flyes 20 kilo bells 4 sets
    Seated overhead press 50 kilos 4 sets
    Lat pulldowns 90 kilos 4 sets
    Seated dumbell press 20 kilo bells 4 sets
    Seated rows 70 kilo 4 sets
    Concentration ez barbell curls 40 kilo 4 sets
    Concentration dumbell curls 20 kilo 4 sets
    Hammer curls 20 kilo 4 sets
    Tricep press down 45 kilo 4 sets
    Tricep extension behind neck 35 kilo 4 sets.

Aching all over,but it's all muscle ache,not joints.

Gonna hit legs this weekend,but again it's light,strict,and good form,and as long as i can see an improvement,
    that's how it will stay.