Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation My Dendrobium supplement rundown.

After trying Craze a year or so ago, it quickly became one of the best supplements I've ever taken, alongside Boldione and Slim Xtreme. I decided to sample all of the Dendrobium products I could find and rate them in terms of mental boost and energy.

Craze--The first and best. Immediate and sustained mental boost, plentiful energy, great mixability. It also didn't decrease in effectiveness over time.

Detonate--Worthy product. Took longer to kick in than Craze did, but they're pills. Also provided a noticeable mental and energy boost.

Game Day--Took the free sample the MAN folks were kind enough to send to me and was pleasantly surprised. Not as much of a boost in the mental and energy aspects as Craze, but the sample equalled half a serving, so I'm sure it will be even better with a full one. I ordered the 12-serving container a few minutes ago to try multiple doses. Not sure why GD gets as much negative feedback as I've seen because it doesn't deserve it, IMO.

Lipo-6 Unlimited--Surprisingly meh. Decent energy but negligible mental boost, and that was at the full dose of three pills.

B4--Even more meh. Only mild energy and mental boost, and a family member who tried it said as much.

I also tried SD Pharmaceuticals Dendrobium 600 and that didn't seem to do much, which suggests that Dendro works best in combination with the ingredients that are found in products like Craze, Detonate and Game Day.

Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bday924 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Purge View Post
    After trying Craze a year or so ago, it quickly became one of the best supplements I've ever taken, alongside Boldione and Slim Xtreme. I decided to sample all of the Dendrobium products I could find and rate them in terms of mental boost and energy.

Craze--The first and best. Immediate and sustained mental boost, plentiful energy, great mixability. It also didn't decrease in effectiveness over time.

Detonate--Worthy product. Took longer to kick in than Craze did, but they're pills. Also provided a noticeable mental and energy boost.

Game Day--Took the free sample the MAN folks were kind enough to send to me and was pleasantly surprised. Not as much of a boost in the mental and energy aspects as Craze, but the sample equalled half a serving, so I'm sure it will be even better with a full one. I ordered the 12-serving container a few minutes ago to try multiple doses. Not sure why GD gets as much negative feedback as I've seen because it doesn't deserve it, IMO.

Lipo-6 Unlimited--Surprisingly meh. Decent energy but negligible mental boost, and that was at the full dose of three pills.

B4--Even more meh. Only mild energy and mental boost, and a family member who tried it said as much.

I also tried SD Pharmaceuticals Dendrobium 600 and that didn't seem to do much, which suggests that Dendro works best in combination with the ingredients that are found in products like Craze, Detonate and Game Day.
    Well you still have ans ritual left to try

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AEN just reformulated Presurge and it includes Dendrobium, interested to see how that works when I get it.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bday924 View Post
    Well you still have ans ritual left to try
    Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Someone also said that the new Presurge Unleashed has Dendro in it too. I'll review them here if I can get some samples.

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried a few supps with den myself and the end result is usually.. nothing can match craze.

Not that I want to replace craze with something else...

just interested in what effects they can bring

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For those of you in the know..... was DS the first company to use dendrobium? Just curious about the timeline here...

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Glad you enjoyed the GD! You'll have to let us know how you like it once you get a little more time with it.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What you should be noticing here is that using a plant does not simply equate to awesome effects. A lot of vendors are selling 1% dendrobium. If you ask them what the 1% represents, they cannot tell you.

This is similar to how you can get Green Tea Extract standardized for EGCG (most companies) or theophylline (iForce).

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To be fair OP, Craze is a pre-workout supplement, intended to be taken right before working out, keep up with you as long as you are working out, then taper off. Other products you compared it with are fat burners, designed to be taken in the morning and keep working all day. No wonder a pre-workout kicks in faster than a fat burner. A bit of an apples and oranges comparison here.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    What you should be noticing here is that using a plant does not simply equate to awesome effects. A lot of vendors are selling 1% dendrobium. If you ask them what the 1% represents, they cannot tell you.

This is similar to how you can get Green Tea Extract standardized for EGCG (most companies) or theophylline (iForce).

Proprietary blends are a bitch.

This wasn't meant to be as much of a comparison thread as it was a multi-product review. I don't think I've ever taken a thermogenic that lasted all day long.

To sum up, Craze, Detonate and GD are all worthwhile investments.
    Last edited by Purge; 04-12-2013 at 08:40 AM.

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Proprietary blends are a bitch.

This wasn't meant to be as much of a comparison thread as it was a multi-product review. I don't think I've ever taken a thermogenic that lasted all day long.

To sum up, Craze, Detonate and GD are all worthwhile investments.
    Sadly even in this aspect I cannot agree with you...
    I've tried Craze is the past w/ all the Hype that was around it...
    It did nothing for me.
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayAche View Post
    Sadly even in this aspect I cannot agree with you...
    I've tried Craze is the past w/ all the Hype that was around it...
    It did nothing for me.
    Craze worked great for me, but the crash was enough to make me never buy it for the rest of my life. So I was very nervous about Detonate, wondering if it had the same crash. It didn't, I actually like the product a lot. Which tells me the ingredient list is only one part of the equation.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

itsmpm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    craze is the bomb for intense focus. Believe it or not, this stuff is like a mild '*******' effect. Immediate euphoria feeling with some energy boost. You'll need at least 6 hours to wind down if you want to sleep so I don't take it after 4pm or so. Do not tell the kids out there or they will start abusing it and it will be hard for the rest of us to get!!! I just wish (and hope) that craze will come out with a version 2 with more thermo and pump.

i'm trying ans ritual now and not totally convinced it's better but will experiment with scoop sizes before making a final determination.

Final review/comparison to come later.

Originally Posted by itsmpm View Post
    craze is the bomb for intense focus. Believe it or not, this stuff is like a mild '*******' effect. Immediate euphoria feeling with some energy boost. You'll need at least 6 hours to wind down if you want to sleep so I don't take it after 4pm or so. Do not tell the kids out there or they will start abusing it and it will be hard for the rest of us to get!!! I just wish (and hope) that craze will come out with a version 2 with more thermo and pump.

i'm trying ans ritual now and not totally convinced it's better but will experiment with scoop sizes before making a final determination.

Final review/comparison to come later.
    You must be particularly stim sensitive, because "******* effect", seriously dude?

Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Czk51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've only tried Craze and Detonate - can say without question Detonate is the winner for me. I can use it with a pre workout (not advised) for that craze effect, or take it in the morning for the focus / appetite suppression and mood elevation.

Craze for me was good focus during my workouts but occasionally crashed hard afterwards and did nothing for my mood.
    LG/IF + 531

itsmpm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You are correct!

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    You must be particularly stim sensitive, because "******* effect", seriously dude?
    I am fairly sensitive to 'stems' and feel blessed not to have to choke down double servings of everything I take. Forums are all about expressing your own views and that is only my experience - not everyone's. Additionally, you must take everything into perspective...if anyone thinks craze is analogous to ******* they have never tried them both. Mine is merely an emphatic expression of its effectiveness if one is particularly sensitive to its ingredients, like I am ;-)