danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Accustomed to junk food.

I need some help here from the experts. The problem i may be having at this moment, is that i think that due to all the junk food i have been eating the past year or so, my stomach has become too adjusted to that food, and that is the reason why i always get these stomach pains when i eat a lot of healthy food after i started working out again after a long break. I got this notion because i always knew that going to another country with vastly different food cultures, always made my stomach a bit upset.

So could it be that the reason i am getting stomach pains after eating other food than junk food, is that my stomach simply isnt used to digesting such foods?

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's honestly hard to say, as words like "junk" and "healthy" aren't great identifiers.

I would make the assumption that you are now eating more fruits and vegetables, perhaps whole wheat products, that which you consider to be "healthy" choices?

The stomach pains could be a result of increased fibre intake.
    Follow me on an enchanting adventure (My Log):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153543271

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The stomach pains are most likely due to the increased fiber from eating more whole foods, eg. fruits, vegetables, whole-wheat bread, brown rice, etc.

danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fiber? Yes, i´m definitely eating way more fiber now. How long do you guys think it takes for my stomach to get used to the increased fiber intake? I mean, i´m always on the verge of throwing up after each exercise, i can´t drink my protein right after exercises because i know i would just instantly throw it up, and i´m getting sick of it.

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by danezcou3 View Post
    Fiber? Yes, i´m definitely eating way more fiber now. How long do you guys think it takes for my stomach to get used to the increased fiber intake? I mean, i´m always on the verge of throwing up after each exercise, i can´t drink my protein right after exercises because i know i would just instantly throw it up, and i´m getting sick of it.
    Can you post a sample daily meal plan?

Morning : Oatmeal with water, milk and honey. Protein shake, optimum banana cream (do NOT waste your money on that ****). And some energy drink called amino energy

I then often eat like rice or rice noodles with soy sauce and tabasco sauce and white bread with cheese and ham

Basically, i´m trying to get used to eating as much oatmeal and rice as possible, since these are both healthy and cheap ways of getting my carbs.

Originally Posted by danezcou3 View Post
    Morning : Oatmeal with water, milk and honey. Protein shake, optimum banana cream (do NOT waste your money on that ****). And some energy drink called amino energy

I then often eat like rice or rice noodles with soy sauce and tabasco sauce and white bread with cheese and ham

Basically, i´m trying to get used to eating as much oatmeal and rice as possible, since these are both healthy and cheap ways of getting my carbs.
    Could be any number of things.

The processed foods (protein shake, amino energy). The tabasco sauce (granted I don't know how often you use it).

I would suggest you read over the stickies. Figure out your TDEE and macronutrient requirments. Then adjust for bulking or cutting. It also looks like you are deficient in micronutrients (no vegetables, fruit, etc.)

cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cforb17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thats how I was at first.. For me its just time after awhile you get used to eating good quality foods and my digestion went back to normal. I have been eating good no cheats for 2 months and yesterday i decided to have some fries totally screwed my stomach up