Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mature thread discussing recent Kai vids

I don't want to flame him at all, mods I merely want a mature discussion about it.

Should it affect his career?

My opinion, "do not let the past dictate your future". But in saying that, I don't think his past should allow him to lead the way in bodybuilding (mr Olympia).
    "I was born with a little bit of this, the rest of it i worked for" - Ronnie Coleman

BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ehudd View Post
    I don't want to flame him at all, mods I merely want a mature discussion about it.

Should it affect his career?

My opinion, "do not let the past dictate your future". But in saying that, I don't think his past should allow him to lead the way in bodybuilding (mr Olympia).
    I think that he shows admirable traits and qualities, regardless of his past.
    What you see in the media is - face it, most of the time - sensationalized. Blown up. I don't think that the content of a video should dictate your future, or should be something someone can base an opinion of you on.
    I'm not saying he's 'good' or 'bad'.
    I'm merely saying that any video of anyone should not be a source of judgement.

Good thread btw OP. makes me think. Repped
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL BODYBUILDING.COM PLATINUM ACCOUNT
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hudd, you sure as hell know how to stir **** up.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do you realize how stupid you are to say that he shouldn't be Mr. O because of exotic dancing/ nude videos yet condone the usage of illegal drugs? Hypocrite much? Do you realize that if your mom was completely jobless, with not a penny to her name, then she would suck dick to feed you right? And that's what a good mother would do. A bad mother would toss your ass in a garbage bin. Think about that. No really ... THINK.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it is simple.

A single person can understand and forgive a single person for a poor choice in the past, especially if they show they have moved on from it.

A group of people are far less forgiving especially if they have a business interest in in (sponsers, etc) and the media has no soul, if Kai wins a Mr. O that video will go viral with people making fun of Mr. O and bodybuilding for sexing up a grapefruit. Not the image bodybuilding needs.

In a perfect world people are already over this issue...................but this world is not perfect..........and the fact we are talking about it shows people are far from over it.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yesterday, someone probably informed him. Might be a coincidence.

Also, some sick pictures.

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The end part of that video is the only real problem I have.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    Through the whole thing I was thinking "what's the big deal, we all knew Kai did this stuff."

Then THAT happened...

We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This
    "I was born with a little bit of this, the rest of it i worked for" - Ronnie Coleman

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reddit's selectively putting servers down. What the hell did you people see?

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Reddit's selectively putting servers down. What the hell did you people see?
    Kai dancing at a gay club, and a dude starts sucking his dick.

I'd probably get banned or something if I posted a link but go to a less moderated bodybuilding forum and you'll find it.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2inked is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is pretty unfortunate. The question you're asking is sadly not a question we can answer, or that ever will be truly outright answered by judges.

The video you guys have been talking about lately I haven't seen, I've heard about the grapefruit video, I've heard about him being a stripper obviously. That's as far as I've bothered looking into it all. Personallyyyyy, why would I care...this sport, at least at the amateur level, is FULL of hustlers who do what they feel they have to to make a buck and provide the finances necessary to support their dreams of turning pro. Is it glamorous? Is it ideal to the general public? Of course not... But we can all watch a gangster movie about guys killing guys, selling drugs, prostitution, etc to make a lot of money for themselves and be successful and truthfully the bulk of us watch those films with a bit of admiration for the guy doing illegal things to accomplish things he otherwise might not have been able to, especially given his socio economic situation early in life

For Kai, what he did or didn't do doesn't effect me personally. The guys a nice guy from all reports, and from what I've seen. The guys got an amazing physique, the guy works his ass off, he has accomplished what in the bodybuilding world is as close to impossible as the sport gets generally speaking. That gains my respect.... That makes me like the guy, and personally... And this is clearly just me, but his past gives more of a true Look at things. At life in the sport. At how much of a "hustle" this sport CAN require though obviously there are guys who find success without needing to be that "hustler".

At the end of the day the difference with Kai is that people now have tangibly seen the videos, they know for sure. Whereas we all know that there are almost definitely a good number of pros who at least used to do shady things to get by, whether that could be selling "supps", stripping, the dreaded "gay for pay" or truth be told who knows what, I'm sure Kai is not the only currently successful pro to have gone a less than ethical route though some of you may disagree.

To answer your question more directly... It may hinder Kai truthfully, as the mr. Olympia generally speaking gets a BIT of coverage from mainstream media... Jay was on tmz, and multiple news channels. Now while this was for relatively small stories, that's because the general public fdoesnt find it too too interesting anymore.... However slap some proof based steroid scandal about how a guy used to be a huge dealer, or involved with organized crime, and one can only imagine the sudden...interest, the media would then show. Now would the same apply to stripping and arguably gay-ish fruit based videos... Maybe maybe not... But it may easily be something judges don't want to find out for themselves

Sorry for the novel guys... Just my opinion on it all

Right...well...curiosity is a bitch.

It's his own personal life...but ****'s still insanely awkward.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't say i have a problem with it but i definitely didn't expect it and it disturbed me a fair bit. I don't think it should effect his placings though, his physique and that alone should determine his placings.
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didn't watch the end of the video, so I didn't know that part was there. I turned it off maybe...3/4 or half way through.

Still, I don't think his past should be hindering any of his placings nowadays.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    I wouldn't say i have a problem with it but i definitely didn't expect it and it disturbed me a fair bit. I don't think it should effect his placings though, his physique and that alone should determine his placings.
    as great as that would be it is unrealistic imo, i don't really know the judging criteria but I imagine that a certain level of politics are involved in the placings.

Originally Posted by Problematique91 View Post
    I didn't watch the end of the video, so I didn't know that part was there. I turned it off maybe...3/4 or half way through.

Still, I don't think his past should be hindering any of his placings nowadays.
    He stripped to nothing but a towel than a member of the audience put his head underneath and...

Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol at the homophobia among bb fans. That is the only thing which is disturbing about this.

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have people that drink drive and put other peoples lives at risk
    You have people that will go around and break into homes and steal from others
    You have people that bully and be little people at work to make themselves feel better
    People die everyday from a wide range of things, cancer, heart attacks, health related problems, etc etc
    People starve to death everyday

List goes on

Here are people worrying about something a person is doing, not even bad, and its not directly effecting them.

What the FUK is the world coming to..

Every kunt is to worried about what others are doing these days instead of worrying about themselves..

/rant

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He stripped to nothing but a towel than a member of the audience put his head underneath and...
    Ah, I get the picture.

I have no problem with that kind of stuff. It's not my cup of tea, but I'm sure Kai was doing what he felt needed to be done to stay afloat.

After all, he is "Mr Getting It Done."

Originally Posted by RepItOut View Post
    Every kunt is to worried about what others are doing these days instead of worrying about themselves..
    That is what the majority of people do, because it is easier to focus on others to stop them looking at themselves and honestly assessing what they're doing.

People don't like to look at themselves, the truth is normally harsh.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My only issue is when was the video taken? Was this recently as in like 2 months ago? If so, he's a moron.

If it's back in his grapefruit days then it's just part of his past.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohaaboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    My only issue is when was the video taken? Was this recently as in like 2 months ago? If so, he's a moron.

If it's back in his grapefruit days then it's just part of his past.
    It's definitely not recent, looks like the "grapefruit days".

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mohaaboy View Post
    It's definitely not recent, looks like the "grapefruit days".
    If that's the case then it just is what it is. We knew he was a dancer, we knew his target audience WAS NOT women, and we know what goes along with that. If you choose to make anything a "career" you need to understand that anything you do outside of work can jeopardize that. Look at all the executives getting canned for posting inappropriate twitter comments.

FWIW, this is not an unknown thing in the BB community. A lot of BB'r's are freaks, swingers, bisexual, gay, etc.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A man's gotta get his dick sucked by another dude while up on a stage once in a while. No biggie.

ok but srs: who gives a single **** (well, apparently a lot of people do, retards), he didn't harm anyone, more like the opposite. Hey, big thumbs up to Kai for letting homos suck his penor imo.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was a bit taken aback by the ending, but ye know Kais an odd dude though so who cares.

Long as he keeps showing up looking like this...

Last edited by MaKaiser; 04-09-2013 at 05:48 AM.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The problem for the straight guys selling sex is that usually women don't have to pay for it. At least not the sexually attrcative ones.

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I honestly dont care what a sportsman does in his/her personal life and no one should point fingers and judge what anyone does infact . focus on yourself and do your thing . Kai is a humble and extremelly wise person and ill always salute him for that no matter what . Will general society accept him, IFBB ? not a chance IMO . frowned upon

___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think people care too much about what other people do.. nothing he was doing is "wrong".. not killing, not raping, not stealing.. so what if hes gay?!

to me what matters is the end result.. and Kai is a fantastic bodybuilder

Mr Olympia Kai Greene. Someone does a google search, sees me Olympia getting his dick sucked by another man. Bodybuilding already is under alot of fire. Professional athletes are role models, well I think they should be.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What shocked me was that he had a smile on his face when it happened. He was way too comfortable in that environment, like it wasn't the first time he did that.

Let's consider our reigning Mr. Olympia, Phil Heath. Honestly, what's the worst you can say about him? That he likes to show off his collection of Louis Vuitton apparel, and Air Jordan's? He lives comfortably, makes good money, and has a lot to show for it. Maybe he's too flashy with it, but being successful is not a crime. Also, let's not kid ourselves, none of us would complain about having that kind of financial security. It might not be the portrayal of a "hardcore" bodybuilder, but it's still very inspiring.

When I think of Kai, the first thought that occurs to me is that he's an amazing bodybuilder. One of the best in recent memory, and a future hall of famer. But, he's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar on too many occasions, and it just keeps escalating. At this point, the only thing that hasn't been leaked is a sex tape, and it wouldn't surprise me if one surfaced. If there is a bright side to all this, at least we can learn from his mistakes. Ultimately, his story is very unconventional, but it proves that it's possible to make something of yourself if you work hard enough. The problem is, everything you do has consequences, and he has to live with that.

When it's all said and done, Phil is the less scandalous of the two. In the eyes of many, that makes him a better role model. However, it doesn't mean he's the better bodybuilder based on that alone. So far, Kai hasn't been good enough to overtake him. Last year was close, but he wasn't the clear cut winner. The day that Kai dominates, in an outright fashion, is when we'll know if the title is being withheld.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU