Closed Thread
Page 92 of 319 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 9550
    soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yo jb get grab some Kobe 8 shoes! china gets the best colorways!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I never understood people going ape **** over celeberities. People passing out, or balling in tears, getting star struck. Give me a break.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jett...although i may agree.
    its just cool seeing those celebs in person.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Jett...although i may agree.
    its just cool seeing those celebs in person.
    Absolutely it is. Would i wait in line for hours and hours to get a glimpse, hell no. Will I go into hyper shock and faint....no.

I just dont like people treating celebs like if there Gods.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    What up everyone! Long time no speak.. Prepping for this show.. In Dallas...
    Sup beast!!! Almost that time man. Looking shredded and dry.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Sup Fresh!

So you're back stateside or preparing in Afghanistan?

inb4 talibanbeattacking.jpg
    LOL

Originally Posted by m0n3y0n7r335 View Post
    Sup everyone! Some of you guys are in the San Jose area right? I start school at SJSU in 9 days! Pretty excited to go off to college. Any good gyms in the area? What are some cool things to do there?
    LOL @ San Jose.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Kobe is in China

[img]http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/erikcrouch/kobe-ramen1.jpg[img]

[img]http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/erikcrouch/kobe-ramen2.jpg[img]

[img]http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/erikcrouch/kobe-ramen3.jpg[img]

Evo I didn't know you were also here

I follow him on IG. He has posted pics. He even went to Xi'an too.

LOL @ video.

Originally Posted by jett69 View Post
    Absolutely it is. Would i wait in line for hours and hours to get a glimpse, hell no. Will I go into hyper shock and faint....no.

I just dont like people treating celebs like if there Gods.
    QFT!! I enjoy seeing celebrities in person, but not if I have to wait in line for hours. Definitely won't go in shock and faint.

Morning ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup everyone! Some of you guys are in the San Jose area right? I start school at SJSU in 9 days! Pretty excited to go off to college. Any good gyms in the area? What are some cool things to do there?
    I'm sure there's a school gym you can go to. If it's no good, still plenty of 24 Hour Fitness clubs and a couple of Gold's gyms around.

Have fun in college young one.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Sup beast!!! Almost that time man. Looking shredded and dry.

LOL

LOL @ San Jose.

I follow him on IG. He has posted pics. He even went to Xi'an too.

LOL @ video.

QFT!! I enjoy seeing celebrities in person, but not if I have to wait in line for hours. Definitely won't go in shock and faint.

Morning ladies!!
    Never waiting to see celebs crew checkin in

Morning bro!!
    ## chillin at home crew

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure there's a school gym you can go to. If it's no good, still plenty of 24 Hour Fitness clubs and a couple of Gold's gyms around.

Have fun in college young one.

Never waiting to see celebs crew checkin in

Morning bro!!
    Morning OptimusKen!!! Been busy as fuk.

Btw, my PreSurge came in today. Can't wait to try it out.

How's your job hunting going?

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning OptimusKen!!! Been busy as fuk.

Btw, my PreSurge came in today. Can't wait to try it out.

How's your job hunting going?
    Presurge or Surge? You'd mentioned Surge to me before.

Formally kicking off job hunting ... soon Going to get a haircut and run some errands today first.

I got an email from a recruiter yesterday for a position that sounds interesting, but I haven't looked in depth. Will probably try to get an interview just to get in the flow of things and get my mind sharp again.
    ## chillin at home crew

Presurge or Surge? You'd mentioned Surge to me before.

Formally kicking off job hunting ... soon Going to get a haircut and run some errands today first.

I got an email from a recruiter yesterday for a position that sounds interesting, but I haven't looked in depth. Will probably try to get an interview just to get in the flow of things and get my mind sharp again.
    PreSurge. I hope is not that disappointing. My Craze Craze came in yesterday. 24Hrs shipment FTW!!

Good luck bro and tell your barber that I work for Google. :}

PreSurge. I hope is not that disappointing. My Craze Craze came in yesterday. 24Hrs shipment FTW!!

LOL I'll tell her you're the HR director at Google :}

So you stocked up then?
    ## chillin at home crew

where did you order from. ?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

LOL I'll tell her you're the HR director at Google :}

So you stocked up then?
    I have enough to last me a year if I taking it daily. But I am going to use maybe 2-3 times a week so it will last longer.

where did you order from. ?
    You want to order some too?

YAH EVO.

man im craving in and out big time.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

I have enough to last me a year if I taking it daily. But I am going to use maybe 2-3 times a week so it will last longer.

You want to order some too?
    I know where to go if I run out now lol

YAH EVO.

Do it man. Just don't order animal style
    ## chillin at home crew

yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I tried a couple samples of PreSurge. It doesn't come close to Craze for me... nothing ever does

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yalie View Post
    I tried a couple samples of the good stuff. It doesn't come close to ******* for me... nothing ever does
    uwotm8

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    About that time.....

7 days out. Nervous as ****!! Hope to see you guys out there!!
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

About that time.....

Good luck bro, post pics of the competition.

Happy Thursday everyone. It's beautiful here in chi town.

YAH EVO.

I just send you site.

Originally Posted by yalie View Post
    I tried a couple samples of PreSurge. It doesn't come close to Craze for me... nothing ever does
    Actually I like PreSurge. Took my first doseage yesterday and was a lot better than expected. I didn't expected to be this good. Is no Craze but is better than all the ones that I have tried lately such as WF Reborn, Assualt, C4, NeuroSurge and Uncut.

About that time.....

Good luck bro!! Bring dat trophy home.

Morning ladies!!

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup bros!

I got a bunch of relatives in the Bay area, spread all over. In fact one of my cousins lives in about 5 miles from SJSU. There's a sht ton of things to do over there. Actually you living there, you won't need anyone to tell you, you'll figure that out soon I bet. In fact, soon you'll be telling us.

This coming from a guy who waited in a long arse line to meet that Preston chick, and was debating for 15 minutes on whether or not to ask for a pic with some wrestling chick I have never even heard of.

I just send you site.

Actually I like PreSurge. Took my first doseage yesterday and was a lot better than expected. I didn't expected to be this good. Is no Craze but is better than all the ones that I have tried lately such as WF Reborn, Assualt, C4, NeuroSurge and Uncut.

Good luck bro!! Bring dat trophy home.

Morning ladies!!
    I had the original PreSurge with 1,3d in it. It was pretty good. Haven't tried the new version yet though.

Morning bros!!
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Sup bros!

I got a bunch of relatives in the Bay area, spread all over. In fact one of my cousins lives in about 5 miles from SJSU. There's a sht ton of things to do over there. Actually you living there, you won't need anyone to tell you, you'll figure that out soon I bet. In fact, soon you'll be telling us.

This coming from a guy who waited in a long arse line to meet that Preston chick, and was debating for 15 minutes on whether or not to ask for a pic with some wrestling chick I have never even heard of.
    lolz
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Sup bros!

Oh yes yes Torrie Wilson yes yes.... She is damn hhhhnnnnggggggg.... back in the WWE days. LOL I forgot all about that. LOL

I had the original PreSurge with 1,3d in it. It was pretty good. Haven't tried the new version yet though.

Morning bros!!
    If you want sample, let me know bro.

Oh yes yes Torrie Wilson yes yes.... She is damn hhhhnnnnggggggg.... back in the WWE days. LOL I forgot all about that. LOL

Thanks bro, but I can always get a sample directly from the AEN reps. They're always running tons of promos for full tubs too

What are you guys training today? I've got a light bench session right now and then back tonight for some skwatz.
    ## chillin at home crew

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are you guys training today? I've got a light bench session right now and then back tonight for some skwatz.
    20lb dumbbell crew checking in. I haven't been training anything specific the last couple of weeks. Just total body stuff with low weights and high reps. And by low weights, yes I mean 20lb dumbbells. srs

inb4 "toning" lol

Thanks bro, but I can always get a sample directly from the AEN reps. They're always running tons of promos for full tubs too

Inb4optimuskensquat420andbench320onalightdaysessio n.

I think Stacey Kiebler is way hotter. Those long legs.

I like a sample

I havent worked out all week. I feel fat and soft. Work's been super busy and enjoying the great weather outside with the family

Holy crap!

I like a sample

I havent worked out all week. I feel fat and soft. Work's been super busy and enjoying the great weather outside with the family
    I always have a thing for Torre Wilson.

Holy crap!

[youtube]zy1CKPHnaAo[youtube]
    That looks like a tour bus too. I hate seeing things like this. I hope no one die from it.

20lb dumbbell crew checking in. I haven't been training anything specific the last couple of weeks. Just total body stuff with low weights and high reps. And by low weights, yes I mean 20lb dumbbells. srs

inb4 "toning" lol
    This you?

Inb4optimuskensquat420andbench320onalightdaysessio n.
    I can't even do half that

I like a sample

I like the UFC chicks now.

I always have a thing for Torre Wilson.

That looks like a tour bus too. I hate seeing things like this. I hope no one die from it.
    Don't even want to click play
    ## chillin at home crew

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 319 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast