choked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) choked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

starting strength warmup sets

I know the program calls for warm ups, but I cant seem to find out what percentages to use, the amount of reps or the amount of sets. Any help would be appreciated.

justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justroberson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "I'm just a lat guy, you know? I've got these amazing lats, and I'm just living in an ab guy's world." -Workaholics

choked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) choked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Okay, and what is the warm up information so I can perform the workouts correctly immediately
    My Starting Strength log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153115141

superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50) superstylr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here you are:

http://corw.in/warmup/

Put your working set weight in on the "ending weight" box, and it will tell you the weight and reps for the warm up sets.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by choked View Post
    Okay, and what is the warm up information so I can perform the workouts correctly immediately
    It's in the book. Did you read the book?

You start with light weights and low reps, you build up to close to your working weights and even lower reps.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Originally Posted by superstylr View Post
    Here you are:

Put your working set weight in on the "ending weight" box, and it will tell you the weight and reps for the warm up sets.
    Thanks man, you've been a big help. I'd rep you but it wouldn't do anything.

rdferguson, I am not going to buy the book. I dont think there will be anything magical inside that will be drastically different than what is already online. Luckily the information i requested was in a link.
    My Starting Strength log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153115141

PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by choked View Post
    Thanks man, you've been a big help. I'd rep you but it wouldn't do anything.

rdferguson, I am not going to buy the book. I dont think there will be anything magical inside that will be drastically different than what is already online. Luckily the information i requested was in a link.
    I really do feel kind of sorry for the authors, and I understand why it's so impossible to find really good information by buying a book - anyone who writes a book has trouble making any money off of it.

On the other hand, I'm not fond of how the book buries info about warmup sets in the middle of a chapter way in the back either.

One good thing about the book is that it's consistent in describing your form - reading the internet you get a hodgepodge of info on form, not realizing that one person will be talking about a low bar squat, another person the high bar squat, someone else the box squat, etc.