Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cutting Diet help needed.

I just wanna start off by say im pretty new to nutrition so don't neg me if i say something foolish the whole point of posting here is so i could learn, and yes ill read the stickys aswell. But heres the thing im looking to cut currently my stats are 5'11 186lbs around 11-13%BF im pretty lean i just have that lower ab stubborn fat bit of that "muffin top" if you will but overall im very lean. I'm looking to cut and im thinking of starting a diet of consisting of Boiled rice and Boiled chicken with veggies 4-5 times a day. My question is pretty simple is that i good cutting diet with lets say thrown in a little cardio mind you i wanna preserve as much muscle mass as possible.

Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100) Justinsavs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Astonrynlds View Post
    I just wanna start off by say im pretty new to nutrition so don't neg me if i say something foolish the whole point of posting here is so i could learn, and yes ill read the stickys aswell. But heres the thing im looking to cut currently my stats are 5'11 186lbs around 11-13%BF im pretty lean i just have that lower ab stubborn fat bit of that "muffin top" if you will but overall im very lean. I'm looking to cut and im thinking of starting a diet of consisting of Boiled rice and Boiled chicken with veggies 4-5 times a day. My question is pretty simple is that i good cutting diet with lets say thrown in a little cardio mind you i wanna preserve as much muscle mass as possible.
    First off I'm going to tell you that you're going to get tired of chicken and vegetables all the time.

Pick a calorie goal, pick a macro goal and work from there. Don't just eat chicken all day. My calories come from many different foods.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Justinsavs View Post
    First off I'm going to tell you that you're going to get tired of chicken and vegetables all the time.

Pick a calorie goal, pick a macro goal and work from there. Don't just eat chicken all day. My calories come from many different foods.
    this op. pick a variety of foods you enjoy eating
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    brown rice & chicken good

Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astonrynlds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Justinsavs View Post

I'm a very goal driven person so i don't really care about getting bored nutrition is just a means to an end. So apart from that is it a good diet to get lean as fuurk while keep as much muscle mass as possible? I also forgot to mention no cheat days no junk food whatsoever and 1.5-2 gallons of water everyday, Does that sound good.

Bump, Come on guys really need help here.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you are goal driven then aim to get variety in your diet to avoid deficiencies.

Read the macro calculation sticky threads to see what your minimum protein and fat levels should be - put a diet into fitday.com that meets or exceeds these levels whilst remaining inside your calorie budget. Boom.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    If you are goal driven then aim to get variety in your diet to avoid deficiencies.

Read the macro calculation sticky threads to see what your minimum protein and fat levels should be - put a diet into fitday.com that meets or exceeds these levels whilst remaining inside your calorie budget. Boom.
    Like i mentioned before I'm new to nutrition so that's why i wanna keep it simple, So given all that is Boiled Rice and Boiled chicken good route to take in order to keep it simple and still be effective.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Astonrynlds View Post
    Like i mentioned before I'm new to nutrition so that's why i wanna keep it simple, So given all that is Boiled Rice and Boiled chicken good route to take in order to keep it simple and still be effective.
    No it is not. "keeping it simple" is not a good reason to do it wrong.

Location: west coast, scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lindseym631 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindseym631 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindseym631 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindseym631 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindseym631 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindseym631 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindseym631 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lindseym631 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might not get bored but your body needs more variety to get its nutritional needs. You need fat in your diet and a full range of your vitamins and minerals, supplements won't cut it either you need a good variety of nutrient sources.