Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hannah82 View Post
    Send it to me instead. There is A shop 45 min away that has my size. Only drawback of bulking is that I am a 30 FF and dont start till Friday :^/ aaak!

Is there a natural big boobies crew? There should be, wese rare.
    Natural big boobie crew right here. I'm a 36D - was a DD and then I lost 25 pounds and got down to a D. I still wish my boobs were smaller though

Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Actually, I got fitted by one of the sales ladies at VS last summer...first time I've been actually measured and fitted in a very long time. Got two of the Body Cotton bras there and they are the best fitting I've had since I gave up those incredibly sexy granny bras you buy in the box. And they make my girls look pretty
    I happen to be one of the few that loves VS. A lot of people think they are "overpriced" and "you're only buying the name" but honestly, they fit me the best. I got fitted a couple years ago, they gave me that little card that marked off which ones I liked and didn't like - and I was sold. I can go in, grab my size, leave, and never have to worry about trying anything on because I know it will fit. My favorite is the "Body by Victoria - full coverage" bras. They hold those puppies in.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves"

MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    26G whaaa?! How tiny around is your upper torso? Or is that number an international measurement?

On the topic of bras, one of mine had its underwire exposed near the armpit and bruised the fukk out of my skin there. /pissed
    It's 25.5 inches around. And my European measurement would be a 55G.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MonRobot View Post
    If you are wearing Freya or like a snug band, try a 30DD, if you like a roomier fit, try a 32D
    See, I don't think that could possible be right. I'm the exact same measurements and there is no possible way I could wear a D cup or even a C cup. My current bras are 34 A and I admit that they fit weird and have gaps where there shouldn't be. I should probably go down a size in band, but there is no way I'd be bigger than a B cup. Maybe American bras are cut weird? I wish I could fill out a D cup or even a C!
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last time I was measured at VS, they said I was a 32. I told them there is no way in hell I was a 32, I was wearing a 32 at that moment and it was too tight and hurting, hence why I wanted a new bra. And it was a VS BRA!!
    I ended up leaving and ordering online, I orders a 36 and was much happier with the fit and feel. I don't think bras should be so tight that they are leaving red marks in your skin, but that's what they would have had me buying if I listened to them...
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

magpie0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sitting here in disbelief, OP. 29 inches on ribcage, 35.5 inches around les boobs. I'm wearing a 36C currently and I thought that it was becoming too big recently... The second link that you posted gave me 32DD. I'm having trouble believing it but I'll live blindly with this one today!

MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MonRobot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Celigirl88 View Post
    Natural big boobie crew right here. I'm a 36D - was a DD and then I lost 25 pounds and got down to a D. I still wish my boobs were smaller though

I happen to be one of the few that loves VS. A lot of people think they are "overpriced" and "you're only buying the name" but honestly, they fit me the best. I got fitted a couple years ago, they gave me that little card that marked off which ones I liked and didn't like - and I was sold. I can go in, grab my size, leave, and never have to worry about trying anything on because I know it will fit. My favorite is the "Body by Victoria - full coverage" bras. They hold those puppies in.
    I do love their stuff. I just wish they would expand their sizes! I am not a midget. I am SURE other girls are my size and just wearing something completely wrong for them just so they can have something from VS. Or because they don't know better.

Before I lost baby weight, I lived in a couple of their bras.

Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Celigirl88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do love their stuff. I just wish they would expand their sizes! I am not a midget. I am SURE other girls are my size and just wearing something completely wrong for them just so they can have something from VS. Or because they don't know better.

Before I lost baby weight, I lived in a couple of their bras.
    I wish they would expand their designs on some of the bigger sizes. Just because we have a huge chest doesn't mean we don't want our bras to look cute LOL - I see all the A-B bras having SUCH adorable designs, little rhinestones, etc etc, but then I get into my size and bigger and it's "here is a black, white, tan or blue bra, enjoy!" like what the eff
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves"

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In.

28" ribcage
    33.5" bust
    MFP: mkjbarreto
    Insta: barretosupreme
    Personal Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162859401

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

Originally Posted by Madi-J View Post
    In.

28" ribcage
    33.5" bust
    28DD

Enjoy it. They look bigger in the right size bra. It is fun.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay, this thread has me really confused. According to the recommendations given to someone above me with the exact same measurements, I should be a 28 DD. I can assure you there is no way in heck I'd be able to even come close to filling out that size, my boobs are tiny and I've seen that cup size, it is huge. I've tried on a C cup and I look like a little kid wearing her mommy's bra. I have some pictures in my profile where I'm wearing bras in 34 A----proof that the DD recommendation is way off the mark. Even if I went down in band size, I wouldn't be able to fill out a B cup properly. Not trying to give you a hard time OP, I'm just really confused.

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    28DD

Enjoy it. They look bigger in the right size bra. It is fun.
    Gracias.

Finally went and read through the rest of the thread (probably should have done that first since 2-3 other people had already posted with my same measurements), and checked out a couple of the bra websites... Holy moles, I have been shopping for bras completely wrong pretty much my entire life. And I would bet the rest of the USA does too...so no wonder sizes smaller than 30-32 are hard to find. You have to START with the loosest snap on the back...that way you can cinch it as the bra loosens over time. I feel an overwhelming compulsion to facepalm right now, lol.
    MFP: mkjbarreto
    Insta: barretosupreme
    Personal Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162859401

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    Okay, this thread has me really confused. According to the recommendations given to someone above me with the exact same measurements, I should be a 28 DD. I can assure you there is no way in heck I'd be able to even come close to filling out that size, my boobs are tiny and I've seen that cup size, it is huge. I've tried on a C cup and I look like a little kid wearing her mommy's bra. I have some pictures in my profile where I'm wearing bras in 34 A----proof that the DD recommendation is way off the mark. Even if I went down in band size, I wouldn't be able to fill out a B cup properly. Not trying to give you a hard time OP, I'm just really confused.
    Common misconception. You're looking at a D cup in a larger band size. Cup size is relative to band size. It isnt based on breast volume independently. Confused yet? Anyone whose bust measurement is 4" more than their band size is a D cup. Easy as pie. So a 26D bra is WAY smaller than a 36D bra. Because one woman has a bust measurement of 30inches while the other has a bust measurement of 40 inches. See what I mean? So my bra fits snug and flat and comfortable all around as is a 26G. If I put on a 34D the cups alone would fit but the band would be too loose, the straps too long, the center gore wouldn't lie flat and I would get no support... but the breast VOLUME is technically the same. Same goes for if I tried wearing a 32DD. It is all about your ribcage measurement or underbust. When I can post links, I will get you examples of all these things.

Common misconception. You're looking at a D cup in a larger band size. Cup size is relative to band size. It isnt based on breast volume independently. Confused yet? Anyone whose bust measurement is 4" more than their band size is a D cup. Easy as pie. So a 26D bra is WAY smaller than a 36D bra. Because one woman has a bust measurement of 30inches while the other has a bust measurement of 40 inches. See what I mean? So my bra fits snug and flat and comfortable all around as is a 26G. If I put on a 34D the cups alone would fit but the band would be too loose, the straps too long, the center gore wouldn't lie flat and I would get no support... but the breast VOLUME is technically the same. Same goes for if I tried wearing a 32DD. It is all about your ribcage measurement or underbust. When I can post links, I will get you examples of all these things.
    Thanks for clarifying, that helps me understand a little better. I cannot imagine going smaller than a band size 32 and I'm 28" across rib cage. Even a 32 seems constrictive. A 32 C is way too big in cup size, ene n a 32 B is too big, I don't have enough volume to fill it out. Maybe I'm obsessed with comfort rather than having things fit properly, that could be. I do get that if I moved down to a 28, that my cup size would increase over what I'd wear if I wore a 34 or even 32 band size, that part does make sense. Sorry if I sound like a butt, I promise I'm not trying to be, lol.

Thanks for clarifying, that helps me understand a little better. I cannot imagine going smaller than a band size 32 and I'm 28" across rib cage. Even a 32 seems constrictive. A 32 C is way too big in cup size, ene n a 32 B is too big, I don't have enough volume to fill it out. Maybe I'm obsessed with comfort rather than having things fit properly, that could be. I do get that if I moved down to a 28, that my cup size would increase over what I'd wear if I wore a 34 or even 32 band size, that part does make sense. Sorry if I sound like a butt, I promise I'm not trying to be, lol.
    Well, proper bra size is about comfort. I raise awareness to increase most women's comfort by putting them in the right size. But it is a personal thing. So if you really really don't want to wear the "right" bra size, don't. You have to do what works for you.

Well, proper bra size is about comfort. I raise awareness to increase most women's comfort by putting them in the right size. But it is a personal thing. So if you really really don't want to wear the "right" bra size, don't. You have to do what works for you.
    I understand. I just honestly don't think there is any way on earth I would be able to wear a 28 DD or that it would be comfortable. Totally not trying to be snarky. Going by most online calculators I should be a 32 and somewhere between an A and B cup. So the sizes you're coming up with just seem off.

yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Madi-J View Post
    Gracias.

Finally went and read through the rest of the thread (probably should have done that first since 2-3 other people had already posted with my same measurements), and checked out a couple of the bra websites... Holy moles, I have been shopping for bras completely wrong pretty much my entire life. And I would bet the rest of the USA does too...so no wonder sizes smaller than 30-32 are hard to find. You have to START with the loosest snap on the back...that way you can cinch it as the bra loosens over time. I feel an overwhelming compulsion to facepalm right now, lol.
    start with the loosest? lol I've always started with the tightest... something to think about next time I go bra shopping

Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you start on the tightest hook you have no where to go as the bra stretches out over time. With cup size it goes down by an inch with each band size so a 32 a would be equivalent to a 30b or a 28c. Measurement wise I should wear a 28, but that's just too tight for me so I wear a 30. I want to be able to breathe ya know.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I understand. I just honestly don't think there is any way on earth I would be able to wear a 28 DD or that it would be comfortable. Totally not trying to be snarky. Going by most online calculators I should be a 32 and somewhere between an A and B cup. So the sizes you're coming up with just seem off.
    I've been lurking and I totally agree with you. I am also pretty flat and VS told me I was a C! I was wearing a sports bra at the time too. There's no way, I don't even fill out an A!

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For most bras the band is supposed to provide most of the support, not the straps. This is especially important if you are a larger cup size and you don't want sore shoulders. As mentioned you should purchase bras on the loosest setting so that over time when they stretch, you can tighten it up. I think it's worth a visit to a quality lingerie store for a fitting. Different brands and styles fit differently anyway so you should try them on whenever possible. I think a lot of women have a view about what a C/D/DD etc looks like. In smaller band sizes these cup sizes aren't massive at all.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is the oddest thread.... i am currently wearing a 36A, i think it should be a 36 AA but they are too hard to find. The 34A cup fits better but a 34 band is too tight and ends up with me ripping the thing off right when i get home cause i cant stand how tight it is. Added an extender to make the 34A feel better but it looks stupid... i have no idea what my measurements are at the moment, but the 36A feels great, even if i don't "completely" fill the cup.

I have learned this over the last 12 months, before i really was good on a 32 A and before i had my daughter i was a comfortable C cup. I feel like bra and jean shopping are the worst things in the world...
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My boobs are gone, my B-cup bras are all too big...

Under bust ribs: 33"
    Around bust: 36"

Pretty sad, but keen to hear my new bra size...
    Training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151424793

catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) catkitt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Same here, there's no way I wear larger than a B cup without surgery

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Me next!!

Under bust-30 inches
    At bust-36inches

EtA-I usually buy 32DD. Seems to be ok?
    Last edited by Cara0915; 04-12-2013 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Hit reply too soon

Originally Posted by amiaow View Post
    My boobs are gone, my B-cup bras are all too big...

Under bust ribs: 33"
    Around bust: 36"

Pretty sad, but keen to hear my new bra size...
    34B should be right. If you don't like your band too snug. If that doesn't feel right, try going down a band size because you can go either way.

Originally Posted by Cara0915 View Post
    Me next!!

Under bust-30 inches
    At bust-36inches

EtA-I usually buy 32DD. Seems to be ok?
    30 DDD (otherwise known as 30E)

32DD is an appropriate sister size. Easier (and cheaper) to find so if you are comfortable you can keep doing what you're doing. But if you want to try on some in a 30DDD to see if you want to make the switch, drop by a Nordstrom. They have a good selection in your size.

jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100)
    VS does vanity sizing, they say I'm a DDD which is a load of crap. But honestly I hate bras anyway I think I own 2.

For fun...
    Under bust 30
    around bust 42....
    Last edited by jgttlb; 04-12-2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: add measurements

Originally Posted by jgttlb View Post
    VS does vanity sizing, they say I'm a DDD which is a load of crap. But honestly I hate bras anyway I think I own 2.

For fun...
    Under bust 30
    around bust 42....
    30HH

Wow. Good luck finding those. Let me know if you want some links. I know a few HH girls. I actually have a 26HH from Ewa Michalak.

Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Annahra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I managed the intimate apparel department at Macy's for a couple of years and I think breast SHAPE is even more important than measurements. I measure 38" breast and 32" band so by measurements I should be a 34D, but I'm actually a 34C. Also, just like with clothing, different brands fit differently! This is SO important--VS and Wacoal usually run pretty true to size, Vanity Fair runs large, Maidenform runs small, etc. Different brands are also shaped differently--some are better for breasts that are set farther apart or closer together, etc. More important than the number on the band (again, just like with clothing) is how the bra fits you--learn to recognize the signs of a well-fitting bra. You shouldn't have excess flesh being squeezed out around your band or under your arms (unless you are very overweight in which case unfortunately it sometimes cannot be helped), the front center of your bra should lie flush with your skin, and your breast tissue should be completely enclosed by the cups (no leakage top, bottom, or under the arm). You also shouldn't have empty space in the bra itself. I am very fond of saying that if you can keep your cell phone/credit cards in your bra then it's not the right size!

I found for myself and most clients the best band measurement was achieved by adding 2-3". Using the actual band measurement as the size resulted in bras that were too tight and left marks. I also prefer to fit on the center hook as that gives you room to adjust both up or down (it's normal for breasts to swell at different times throughout the month). Like I always told my new bra fitters, it's more of an art than a science . The girls that always had the most satisfied clients were the ones that learned to visually identify the shape of the breast and select a size and brand that accommodated that shape.
    Last edited by Annahra; 04-12-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Oh yes! Shape is super important. Two women with identical measurements can be a different bra size. Some people have more or less upper pole fullness. Wider breasts. Narrower gap between them. Etc etc.
    My recommendations are just a starting point.
    I don't ever recommend adding to your band size though unless you are buying a brand that is particularly firm, it doesn't make sense.

jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100) jgttlb is not very well liked. (-100)
    30HH

Wow. Good luck finding those. Let me know if you want some links. I know a few HH girls. I actually have a 26HH from Ewa Michalak.
    Lordy, no wonder nothing fits lol I just had a baby once I stop nursing they will go down.