Page 116 of 188 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 5637
    randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If u don't know the basics fundamentals of a business then u r in for a rough one

Youll never ever catch me datniche's Avatar
    datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by randymiscer View Post
    If u don't know the basics fundamentals of a business then u r in for a rough one
    It's all intuitive. You don't need to know anything in the beginning. If you've ever spent money in your life you know the fundamentals.

If you told a kid you'd give him a Lamborghini for $10, he'd think to sell it for more.
    Internet money works in real life.

The past inside the present.

AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Buy High. Sell Higher.
    I agree with this too. But I was just assuming the guy who asked was just starting out (low starting capital)
    Norcal rep / So cal love

JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gsxr25 View Post
    Never heard of that, paypal is safe. Have them send you an invoice for agreed items/price.
    When recieving a paypal invoice from someone on alibaba, is there anything to watch out for?

Basically, they sent me an excel file (in our alibaba message) simply stating the quantity and total price with a note at the bottom saying "our paypal adress: ____@___.com"

My worry is that i send them some $$ via their paypal address based on this invoice they sent me on alibaba message and they just take my money. I'm assuming if I want to take advantage of the "safe" nature of paypal, the supplier should be sending me an invoice via paypal and then I send the money in a reply? Is this how it works? I'm just worried they take my money and I have no documentation through paypal to back this up.

Youll never ever catch me datniche's Avatar
    datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datniche has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JMLeafs View Post
    When recieving a paypal invoice from someone on alibaba, is there anything to watch out for?

Basically, they sent me an excel file (in our alibaba message) simply stating the quantity and total price with a note at the bottom saying "our paypal adress: ____@___.com"

My worry is that i send them some $$ via their paypal address based on this invoice they sent me on alibaba message and they just take my money. I'm assuming if I want to take advantage of the "safe" nature of paypal, the supplier should be sending me an invoice via paypal and then I send the money in a reply? Is this how it works? I'm just worried they take my money and I have no documentation through paypal to back this up.
    Tell them to send the invoice to you through paypal itself. Either way it's safe.
    Internet money works in real life.

The past inside the present.

briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

it's the same either way really

It's all "documented" on paypal once the transaction occurs.
    Last edited by briiii; 05-06-2014 at 08:14 PM.

JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JMLeafs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well....just made my first Alibaba purchase!!

Ordered a 5pc sample. Hoping I can keep 1 for myself, flip the other 4 and get my $$ back (and then some). Hopefully product quality is good!

Originally Posted by datniche View Post
    Tell them to send the invoice to you through paypal itself. Either way it's safe.
    Thanks datniche. BB won't let me rep you for a while. On recharge i will rape you/
    Last edited by JMLeafs; 05-06-2014 at 08:38 PM.

randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ordered a 5pc sample. Hoping I can keep 1 for myself, flip the other 4 and get my $$ back (and then some). Hopefully product quality is good!

Thanks datniche. BB won't let me rep you for a while. On recharge i will rape you/
    Someone gonna get raped

AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol good luck breh.
    Norcal rep / So cal love

Originally Posted by datniche View Post
    If you told a kid you'd give him a Lamborghini for $10, he'd think to sell it for more.
    lol'd. strong argument

in other news, almost up to 100 active listings!

It was originally my goal to hit that at the END of this month, but I think I can get there by end of this weekend

feelsgood
    Norcal rep / So cal love

Originally Posted by AGSDesignLA View Post
    lol'd. strong argument

in other news, almost up to 100 active listings!

It was originally my goal to hit that at the END of this month, but I think I can get there by end of this weekend

feelsgood
    nice looking good..
    not all my transactions are from ebay but..this week looking good hoping to double by next for sure

Gangster of MS Paint EnjoiMusic's Avatar
    EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by randymiscer View Post
    nice looking good..
    not all my transactions are from ebay but..this week looking good hoping to double by next for sure
    mirin hard. just started, but only up like 150$ ish.
    Forever bulking.
    Forever ecto.

EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thinking of popular items to sell that arent too costly but have a high markup. How are wallets, office supplies, shaker cups, sunglasses, or watches?

im sure anything that is popular will have a higher competition

ive probably purchased over 100 items on ebay so my feedback is good....

Is alibaba and aliexpress the best route to buy wholesale?

would those $5 dvd's from walmart sell on ebay?
    Last edited by EUHustler; 05-12-2014 at 06:30 PM.

ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    sup brahs - been selling on eBay for about a year and half. just got my first neutral feedback. should i even worry about this?

item was one of my first eBay listings ever (took a long time to sell and i never revised it), so my mistake was not leaving a text description, but I took photos of the item from every angle, showed all the flaws, closeups, etc.

buyer left a comment like "damaged portion"

he didn't attempt to contact me so i presume it wasn't hurt in transit. looks like he flips the product i was selling as well, so any defects would have been apparent to him from the photos. wonder if it is even worth dealing with this guy and trying to get him to change it? just seems like bizarre behavior on his part. is it some sort of luring, quasi-bargaining chip to get some money back if i message him?

i looked at his other chit and he seems to have negged and neutraled a few people and been negged himself a few times.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EUHustler View Post
    thinking of popular items to sell that arent too costly but have a high markup. How are wallets, office supplies, shaker cups, sunglasses, or watches?

im sure anything that is popular will have a higher competition

ive probably purchased over 100 items on ebay so my feedback is good....

Is alibaba and aliexpress the best route to buy wholesale?

would those $5 dvd's from walmart sell on ebay?
    you can sell almost anything on ebay. Most stuff will eventually sell.

qeustion is: WHAT can you get real cheap? I like lowballing people on craigslist. Always some depserate person who will say. Sell that chit.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

whats the eaisest way to tell if a clothing item is women or mens??

found this zara jacket today for $5...size medium. can't find anythign on ebay

Norcal rep / So cal love

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats the eaisest way to tell if a clothing item is women or mens??

found this zara jacket today for $5...size medium. can't find anythign on ebay

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/zisi8y.jpg[/
    Left-side zipper is usually womens, right is mens.
    80% of the time all of the time.

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never knew that lol

EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) EUHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by halotalo View Post
    never knew that lol
    I just checked my closet and ALL of my zara jackets have the zipper on the left side

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just checked my closet and ALL of my zara jackets have the zipper on the left side
    ****gy time, you on it.

Lol, but srs it's a general rule. Maybe it's because its a spanish company. idunnom8
    80% of the time all of the time.

****gy time, you on it.

Lol, but srs it's a general rule. Maybe it's because its a spanish company. idunnom8
    in europe most if not all of the jackets have the zipper on the left side..in america its the right

interdasting
    Norcal rep / So cal love

Gangster of MS Paint EnjoiMusic's Avatar
    EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000) EnjoiMusic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    interdasting
    thought everyone knew this. strong unawares.
    Forever bulking.
    Forever ecto.

KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Copped a neutral, feedback retracted within an hour.

das it mane

vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any Canadian brahs in on this ebay chit?!?!?! PM me lets chat and share ideas
    **CANADIAN CREW**

Get ripped, or die trying...

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, tax related questions

since the time Ill need to report income is 200transactions and 20k, do you guys keep track of income on spreadsheets and keeping receipts/statements as proof?
    how do I collect tax from people I sell to within my state?
    did you guys have to get any tax id's and resale licenses? or do any of you use the resale permit thing so you don't pay taxes when you purchase your inventory?

getting really confused in this area
    Last edited by halotalo; 05-14-2014 at 07:29 PM.

KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500) KahunaBF is not very helpful. (-500)
    God damn it China, stop holding up my parcels.

RAGE x 200000000000000

Jimmies very much rustled

Originally Posted by vancityrider View Post
    Any Canadian brahs in on this ebay chit?!?!?! PM me lets chat and share ideas
    Honestly you are better off talking to people from other countries.

hey guys..simple question. What is a good item to buy from alibaba/aliexpress and to sell on ebay?

Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey guys..simple question. What is a good item to buy from alibaba/aliexpress and to sell on ebay?
    Underwear. Men's and Women's

Put them under the adult section of Ebay saying they are used. Goldmine

Page 116 of 188 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast