Page 182 of 188 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 5637
    KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ilovedrpepper View Post
    Maybe a minute to 2 topps per item. I've got to the point where i know what they weigh 90% of the time. So i either toss them in a polley mailer for $3.50 or under or a padded flat rate envelope for $4.75. Every now again again I'll have to stuff them in a box if is 7-10 shirts and that usually takes about 5 min because I gotta put and tape the boxes together. Other than that i just print the sticker, slap it on the mailer, and it's reasy to go.

how are you shipping padded flat rate for so cheap? are you sure that's right?

ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovedrpepper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KillahJon View Post
    how are you shipping padded flat rate for so cheap? are you sure that's right?
    I get a lot of shipping discounts for being a powerseller, top rated seller, and 20k+ feedback. I wana say it's like $5.95ish then the discounts are added and it comes down to $4.75 or $4.80. I use ebay to ship everything so obviously if you just take them to the post office you'll have to pay full price.
    Houston Texans - Houston Astros - Houston Rockets

Sports Cards Expert

LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    any good advice on buying from china with 1k? that will slowly but surely multipy the money as time goes by
    where can i aquire china products?

i make around 2k a month selling on ebay
    have a 8-5 but im desperate to let it go and just sell full time

Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LuisEnrikee View Post
    any good advice on buying from china with 1k? that will slowly but surely multipy the money as time goes by
    where can i aquire china products?

i make around 2k a month selling on ebay
    have a 8-5 but im desperate to let it go and just sell full time

Making 2k ? Drop shipper or buying large quantities?

I'd be careful buying from China. Seems like it's hard to find a reliable source from my research.
    I know a lot of people who've been ripped off.

LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LuisEnrikee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Burtle1 View Post
    Making 2k ? Drop shipper or buying large quantities?

I'd be careful buying from China. Seems like it's hard to find a reliable source from my research.
    I know a lot of people who've been ripped off.
    flipping through CL

its easy and doesnt really take my time... thats why i still have the 8-5
    i just want to boost it to be able to live off it

philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arrow

Hey guys, I've been in and out of this thread and the last one for a few years now. I've been selling on eBay since that time and I've gained most of my profits from flipping wholesale lots individually, i.e. niches. I wrote a pretty in-depth, to-the-point, step-by-step guide on how to successfully become a wholesale reseller full time while making insane profits while sitting back in auto-piolet. The reviews I've received from people who bought my guide are 99% positive and I'm always getting thanked by them for giving them the ideas they were looking for. Don't take my word for it, It can be found here www.fiverr.com/s/7mj0b3

Because I've learned so much from these threads and because I love misc anyway, PM me and I will send you a free copy. If you enjoyed it and learned something, it would be nice if you could pay for it as a tip or something if not, then consider it on the house

Just trying to reach the right audience and you guys are prefect for it, I'm sure you will love it.

Haha ty men

KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LuisEnrikee View Post
    flipping through CL

its easy and doesnt really take my time... thats why i still have the 8-5
    i just want to boost it to be able to live off it
    WHat kind of products do you want from China?
    Half my Ebay money is from China imported products.

Originally Posted by ilovedrpepper View Post
    I get a lot of shipping discounts for being a powerseller, top rated seller, and 20k+ feedback. I wana say it's like $5.95ish then the discounts are added and it comes down to $4.75 or $4.80. I use ebay to ship everything so obviously if you just take them to the post office you'll have to pay full price.
    o shyt, I didn't know a top rater seller gets shipping discounts.
    I'm a regular seller (new account, didn't hit 90 days yet)
    and I pay 5.25 for padded flat rate.
    Interesting...

philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    " Good morning/afternoon

I'm interested in your item listed on Craigslist but I'm a bit turned off by your asking price. I know how much that is worth in its current state and can only offer you $xx

Think about it and get back to me "

works every time

Or list a lot of flaws in what they are selling. But all sellers are different, some will straight up accept a low offer while others will keep listing their item throughout the year even if it's way overpriced.
    Bumping this from about 85 pages ago. Used it ever since and it works like a charm.

Talking

You know whats really great to use when shipping that will save tons l of your profitz down the road? flat rate padded priority envelops. Theyre about the same size as the regular flat rate envelopes. I will take items 13oz and under, throw then in one of the padded envelopes and throw that into a poly envelope and still ship first class. Jakes on USPS, no more using my own bubble wrap or tape, since the padded envelopes from usps have a peel off tape strip too and theyre completely FREE via the usps.com store, just register and account with them. The whole process takes under 10 mins and within a week you'll have all the free boxes and envelopes a flipper could ever ask for.

Just ordered 100 of them along with various other sized priority boxes for exactally $0.00 including free shipping straight to your front door. With the amount of bubble wrap that's in each one, with 100 of them, that just saved me about $15 on bubble wrap I woild naturally buy.

They're also great to use as a barrier and added cussion for items, then just slide it right into a flat rate envelope for $5.05 or whatever you pay for the flat rates.

Just discovered this revolutionary money saving idea today when I found a random padded envelope laying around and a lightbulb went off.

Happy flipping everyone!

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by philosobrah View Post
    You know whats really great to use when shipping that will save tons l of your profitz down the road? flat rate padded priority envelops. Theyre about the same size as the regular flat rate envelopes. I will take items 13oz and under, throw then in one of the padded envelopes and throw that into a poly envelope and still ship first class. Jakes on USPS, no more using my own bubble wrap or tape, since the padded envelopes from usps have a peel off tape strip too and theyre completely FREE via the usps.com store, just register and account with them. The whole process takes under 10 mins and within a week you'll have all the free boxes and envelopes a flipper could ever ask for.

Just ordered 100 of them along with various other sized priority boxes for exactally $0.00 including free shipping straight to your front door. With the amount of bubble wrap that's in each one, with 100 of them, that just saved me about $15 on bubble wrap I woild naturally buy.

They're also great to use as a barrier and added cussion for items, then just slide it right into a flat rate envelope for $5.05 or whatever you pay for the flat rates.

Just discovered this revolutionary money saving idea today when I found a random padded envelope laying around and a lightbulb went off.

Happy flipping everyone!
    Savage.

Repped

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time for the routine eBay rage...

how is it even possible that somebody can "buy it now" and not actually pay? fuking stupid as hell. and why the fuk does it always take people so damn long to pay? are you fuking working on taking a loan out to buy sh!t on ebay? what the fuk m8 i swear on my mums life...

yeah and all of this with absolutely no negative repercussions for these clowns...
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post

how is it even possible that somebody can "buy it now" and not actually pay? fuking stupid as hell. and why the fuk does it always take people so damn long to pay? are you fuking working on taking a loan out to buy sh!t on ebay? what the fuk m8 i swear on my mums life...

yeah and all of this with absolutely no negative repercussions for these clowns...
    Require immediate payment

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Happens to me every maybe 1:100 sales. But at my volume I don't really give a fuk, flag for nonpayment and move on
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BK909 View Post
    Require immediate payment
    This. I have roughly 315 items up, all are BIN's. All require immediate payment. Was done with auctions and waiting days for the payment and endless messages trying to get payment. Apparently I'm the bad guy asking when the payment will be sent 5 days after the auction ends. People suck.

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Update on my sale...

So I get an email from "ebay". Same format and everything and naturally I don't even check the email address because why should I? It's just your typical email you get when somebody sends you a PM. He tells me to confirm the condition of my item via email and send him an invoice. I do both not even thinking twice about it.

Of course this leads to him getting my email address and then proceeding to try some bullsh!t scam where he keeps sending me emails from the fake ass ebay email address and telling me to ship to fuking Nigeria as he's on a missionary retreat or some sh!t. Yeah OK buddy.

Tried reporting his ass to eBay but keep getting an error message. fuking retard
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

put my store on vacation mode during the holidays....

felt so sad not getting sales...

Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000) Broseph82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fewski View Post
    This. I have roughly 315 items up, all are BIN's. All require immediate payment. Was done with auctions and waiting days for the payment and endless messages trying to get payment. Apparently I'm the bad guy asking when the payment will be sent 5 days after the auction ends. People suck.
    when it comes to auctions, someone may be watching your other stuff and waiting to group all item together to save on shipping. I mostly buy certain items from people and ill wait until the other auctions end (hoping I get them) so theyre all lumped into one box.

The man who stares at ass Kabananga's Avatar
    Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kabananga is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If any of you brahs are interested in selling vintage watches; I'm selling a bulk lot for cheap ($2k). If you sell all separately (10-15 watches), you'll net $3, or 4k after some TLC. PM me if interested.
    "Kabananga is believed to be the leader in penis-size to wealth ratio (ala crazy/hot scale) with 3 inches ahead of other prominent CEO's." ~ Time Magazine

Words and logic are just inventions of the patriarchy to enslave women - #yesallwomen

~~ Patek or bust ~~

Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Broseph82 View Post
    when it comes to auctions, someone may be watching your other stuff and waiting to group all item together to save on shipping. I mostly buy certain items from people and ill wait until the other auctions end (hoping I get them) so theyre all lumped into one box.
    Unsure if you're agreeing with me in the BIN field or not? But if not, if they buy my BIN's there is no waiting for them in shipping and if they do it correctly, they can buy them all in one payment (adding to the eBay wish list and then selecting them all to buy at once). This happens a lot in my field and I save a ton in shipping cost. I had someone buy $125 or so in items (with free shipping advertised), took about $15 to ship everything. If I had shipped all the items separate, it would have been probably closer to $30.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

i got one for you

bish buys some sht on the night of christmas eve. bish emails on saturday afternoon talking about how it's ridiculous that she hasnt recieved the item. she actually said, "this is just ridiculous"... i actually felt like getting violent after reading that

then this one dude bought some sht on new years eve. messages me on new years day asking "are you shipping this today?"

god i hate some customers. i have been studying FBA over the past month and will try my hand at PL early this spring. this may help with the day to day crap that you come across on ebay. i still work a good full time job so if i can decrease the labor involved in customer service, shipping, etc then that will be great
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    i got one for you

bish buys some sht on the night of christmas eve. bish emails on saturday afternoon talking about how it's ridiculous that she hasnt recieved the item. she actually said, "this is just ridiculous"... i actually felt like getting violent after reading that

then this one dude bought some sht on new years eve. messages me on new years day asking "are you shipping this today?"

god i hate some customers. i have been studying FBA over the past month and will try my hand at PL early this spring. this may help with the day to day crap that you come across on ebay. i still work a good full time job so if i can decrease the labor involved in customer service, shipping, etc then that will be great
    lol... new one today this guy is trying to blackmail me..

claims a product i sold him has "significant wear" which is probably bull**** and wants a partial refund or hes opening up a paypal dispute.

what should I do? dont want to send him money to have his ass still open up a dispute.

edit: sent the ******* his money. not worth the trouble.
    Last edited by BostonRockets; 01-04-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol... new one today this guy is trying to blackmail me..

claims a product i sold him has "significant wear" which is probably bull**** and wants a partial refund or hes opening up a paypal dispute.

what should I do? dont want to send him money to have his ass still open up a dispute.

edit: sent the ******* his money. not worth the trouble.
    Fuk partial refunds. Say you can't and just have him return it to you for a full refund.

I got a guy telling me this morning his package was 3 days late (Fedex was closed Friday and over the weekend) so that I need to "regain his business again" Just fukin lol at the entitlement
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000) bh4tmannn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure if you brahs remember me. I'm the eBay dropshipping brah who went to eBay TRS Jail. Been away from the misc, got a little sick, but began a shopify dropshipping site 6 days ago and pushing $300 USD ($410 CAD) profit a day (Order 1020 = 20th order):

Step by step you get ahead, but not necessarily in fast spurts. But you build discipline by preparing for fast spurts. Slug it out one inch at a time, day by day. At the end of the day - if you live long enough - most people get what they deserve.

killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) killakms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone taking a disciple? (Srs) lol
    I wanna make money online:/

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ebay really has make me have thick skin.

This dumb ****ing bitch buys an item from me, Takes 5 days to pay, Pays at 6pm, I ship it the very next morning at 9am. 5 days later, She is blowing up my inbox calling me a scammer and a thief. Says that i took way to long to ship, The package came after her daughters bday and then threatened to leave me a negative feedback.

Some people are just ****ing retarded. The tracking number clearly says i shipped the very next morning the post office opened and this dumb ass is trying to come at me for ****ing up her daughters birthday? Shouldnt have waited 5 days to pay dumb bish.
    I like the tuna here.

silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys. So I took over an eBay store that has about 10,000 items. What's the best way to edit, erase, or list items? Obviously going one by one will be a bich to do. Just wondering how you guys do it.

EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HankScorp1o View Post
    Hello eBay brahs!

I'm an Amazon seller in need of some advice.

My business partner and I do low six figures/month in volume on Amazon selling private labeled products in 3 markets... now we want to get our inventory on ebay too as a TON of people are buying our products on Amazon and marking them up to sell on eBay. We're not interested in fulfilling any of our orders ourselves and would like to continue using Amazon's fulfillment services, which can be used to sell eBay products too.

So has anyone heard of this service?:
    https://www.joelister.com

It's the only one that comes recommended but I'd love to hear any other advice you brahs might have.
    eBay has something similar to FBA, it's called eBay Valet.
    Check it out.

MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000) MousePad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's crazy reading all your stories with crazy customers. I've always used PayPal when I purchased so it paid right away. Didn't really Think there were other options..

I'm still new at this so I'm not sure but can't you state on your post you will not ship until payment is received in full on days where the post office is open? I know some ignorant customers will still complain but it may help in a dispute down the road
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ebay etiquette question:

I bought some headphones from a guy out in Washington. I live in CT. I won the auction on Friday (1/8/2016) and paid the same day. Its been almost 5 days now and Ive heard nothing from him. Ive emailed him twice and gotten no response. Just a simple question last night if he has shipped the headphones yet or when he plans to do so. NOTHING in return. Should I wait longer? Contact eBay?

Pls respond.

Page 182 of 188 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 ... LastLast