ACVII88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Really starting to wonder?

OK so I am new to these forums so bare with me here. I am 22 6'2" ~220-225 lbs and am the definition of "skinny-fat".... I look fine in certain clothes but just want to be able to take my shirt off with out feeling like s***.. i have belly fat and love handles and I have been working out for about 4 years now on and off. I used to be fat in middle school and really lost a lot of weight in 8th grade and this damn belly fat wont go away for the life of me... I try to eat healthy but to be honest i know nothing about dieting. I need motivation here because i just want to have a flat stomach, I mean yeah I'd love to have a 6 pack but hell even burning off this belly fat and putting on some mass in my chest would make me a lot more confident. I keep working out and i cant seem to burn it off?! Everything diet wise seems so confusing to me I have no idea where to start so i just eat chicken and salads and drink water..... I think i need to lose about 25 lbs and hopefully the belly fat/love handles will go.. i feel like something is wrong with me or i have horrible genetics cuz if i mess up and eat bad i will gain weight super quick but it seems like even though i have been trying to burn this fat off it wont go?

Mitchul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mitchul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mitchul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mitchul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ACVII88 View Post
    OK so I am new to these forums so bare with me here. I am 22 6'2" ~220-225 lbs and am the definition of "skinny-fat".... I look fine in certain clothes but just want to be able to take my shirt off with out feeling like s***.. i have belly fat and love handles and I have been working out for about 4 years now on and off. I used to be fat in middle school and really lost a lot of weight in 8th grade and this damn belly fat wont go away for the life of me... I try to eat healthy but to be honest i know nothing about dieting. I need motivation here because i just want to have a flat stomach, I mean yeah I'd love to have a 6 pack but hell even burning off this belly fat and putting on some mass in my chest would make me a lot more confident. I keep working out and i cant seem to burn it off?! Everything diet wise seems so confusing to me I have no idea where to start so i just eat chicken and salads and drink water..... I think i need to lose about 25 lbs and hopefully the belly fat/love handles will go.. i feel like something is wrong with me or i have horrible genetics cuz if i mess up and eat bad i will gain weight super quick but it seems like even though i have been trying to burn this fat off it wont go?
    Well it's not jut about the eating part you need to add exercise into your life as well if you just have to start with walking set a steady but an uphill pace for yourself after you have the ability to walk for a good long distance try to jog a awhile an progress into running, keep track of this such as your time and your effort you put in ,after this cardio get some training in there I.e running jump rope push ups sit ups.
    Now hit the gym and be surrounded with people that will give you tips and encourage you even if you go there just to do push ups and sit ups,
    and remember if you are using heavy weight in the gym you will be Putting on muscle weight and losing fat so you can't use a scale to calculate your losses use the skin fold Pincher you can get one from this site.
    " it's never to late to start being healthy and creating a better healthier you" hope this was helpful

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ACVII88 View Post
    I try to eat healthy but to be honest i know nothing about dieting.
    ^there is your problem. Eating healthy doesn't mean anything in terms of fat loss... Some of the most morbidly obese giants on this planet 'eat healthy'... their problem is that they just eat too much... The only thing wrong with you is that you haven't learned how to calculate calories and macros in the 4 years you've been working out. If you don't learn to count them you will forever keep 'guessing' how much food your body needs in order to gain/maintain/lose weight. Learn to count calories and you will take the guesswork out of losing weight/fat... I suggest you head over to the losing fat or nutrition sub forum and read the stickies on how to calculate your calories and macronutrients. Remember that in order to transform your body its roughly ~50% diet(or much more depending on who you ask), 50% working out. You need to do both in order to get fit. Be consistent with your diet AND your workout routine... Learn, lift and transform brah, you can do it!
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---