Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz

6 inch ALIEN revealed! Srs, pics, vid!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ref=weird-news

'Sirius,' Steven Greer's Film, Claims To Unveil Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid (VIDEO)

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture above, as the following image shows its true 6-inch stature.

The film, called "Sirius," will also depict how readily available forms of alternative energy technology are what extraterrestrials may be using to travel here from the cosmically improbable distances between their home world and ours.

If this is all true, and that's a very big IF, it will certainly answer the ages-old question of whether or not humans are alone in the universe.

The force behind "Sirius" is Steven Greer, a former emergency medical physician. He's actively pursued avenues to get the U.S. government to reveal information about alien reality -- information that the powers-that-be have always maintained doesn't exist.

"Sirius" includes graphic footage of the supposedly humanoid entity of "unknown classification" by DNA sequencing.

A side view X-ray of the miniscule creature was also released to reveal its internal structure.

The film is Greer's latest effort to shine a light on the supposed cover-up about visitors from other planets.

In 1993, Greer created The Disclosure Project with the goal of getting the government to fess up its alleged UFO and ET knowledge as well as information about advanced energy and propulsion methods.

"What people need to understand is the secrecy around UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence really has nothing to do with ETs. It has to do with humans and the power that is resting in large corporations and financial interests that do not want you to know the truth," Greer said in a video statement.

More details on the "baby" alien will be forthcoming when "Sirius" has its Hollywood premiere on April 22, followed by a limited theatrical release and simultaneous video on demand launch.

Watch this 'Sirius' trailer

Greer further claims that, for the past 100 years, advanced science and technology have been known about that can be used by the whole world.

"This really is the greatest story never told," Greer said. "Once people understand that classified projects have figured out how UFOs operate, they will realize we no longer need oil, coal and nuclear power. This is the truth that has driven the secrecy."

Whether or not the little humanoid turns out to be from another planet or is a previously undiscovered species from good old Earth or is simply a hoax has yet to be determined.
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what does he bench? like 6 oz?
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) hehe

B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000) B3AU is just really nice. (+1000)
    i always shock girls when i reveal my 6 inch alien..
    ********: Beau Elvis- Bodybuilder
    IG: BeauElvis

Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    does he even lift
    Instagram: @muscle_mike
    YouTube: Muscle Mike

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got a 6" limp alien in my pants too

How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50) AgentYellow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i had to be careful when i read the thread title then saw OP's name

CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainHombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by B3AU View Post
    Not what I was expecting OP

Tough as London broil beastmodemike's Avatar
    beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000) beastmodemike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whether or not the little humanoid turns out to be from another planet or is a previously undiscovered species from good old Earth or is simply a hoax has yet to be determined.
    They didn't say if it was alive, dead, etc. Definitely just hype for the movie.

EDIT: Plus the article says it was found a few years ago. Why is it only being tested now? Sh*t doesn't add up...

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ref=weird-news

'Sirius,' Steven Greer's Film, Claims To Unveil Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid (VIDEO)

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture above, as the following image shows its true 6-inch stature.

The film, called "Sirius," will also depict how readily available forms of alternative energy technology are what extraterrestrials may be using to travel here from the cosmically improbable distances between their home world and ours.

If this is all true, and that's a very big IF, it will certainly answer the ages-old question of whether or not humans are alone in the universe.

The force behind "Sirius" is Steven Greer, a former emergency medical physician. He's actively pursued avenues to get the U.S. government to reveal information about alien reality -- information that the powers-that-be have always maintained doesn't exist.

"Sirius" includes graphic footage of the supposedly humanoid entity of "unknown classification" by DNA sequencing.

A side view X-ray of the miniscule creature was also released to reveal its internal structure.

The film is Greer's latest effort to shine a light on the supposed cover-up about visitors from other planets.

In 1993, Greer created The Disclosure Project with the goal of getting the government to fess up its alleged UFO and ET knowledge as well as information about advanced energy and propulsion methods.

"What people need to understand is the secrecy around UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence really has nothing to do with ETs. It has to do with humans and the power that is resting in large corporations and financial interests that do not want you to know the truth," Greer said in a video statement.

More details on the "baby" alien will be forthcoming when "Sirius" has its Hollywood premiere on April 22, followed by a limited theatrical release and simultaneous video on demand launch.

Watch this 'Sirius' trailer

Greer further claims that, for the past 100 years, advanced science and technology have been known about that can be used by the whole world.

"This really is the greatest story never told," Greer said. "Once people understand that classified projects have figured out how UFOs operate, they will realize we no longer need oil, coal and nuclear power. This is the truth that has driven the secrecy."

I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Imagine how many 6inch Aliens are watching you fap and recording it into their database trying to figure out what action we are performing.
    Its my thyroid

Misc M.D.

Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000) Skilllzzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lmao came in to post this

Mr manlet could literally hammer this thing with his cawk (no alien homo)
    Peaking to Life Crew
    iPhone spelling mistakes crew
    Shhh no isolations, only deadlifts and squats now crew
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Not afraid of 138 crew ★★★

Check out my mix of my top 25 trance tunes of 2013:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159004421

Check out my summer cut!! Lots of progress pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155250363

blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blactually is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is a part of me that wants to believe. But then another part of me tells me it's another hoax. Oh indecision!
    Misc Rugby Crew

psn: blactually

LOL: blactually

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, you're ALMOST as tall as it!

2 B Tan is 2 B Glorious! SipNPiz's Avatar
    SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it looks too much like how we'd expect an alien to look like thats why i think its totally fake
    STEM Wagie Brah
    Oil/commodity based trader

GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Came in expecting your flaccid cock, leaving disappointed
    See user title srs

⚓ Mustard Tiger ⚓ richard noggin's Avatar
    richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    came in expecting a penor.

its actually an alien.

im out.

^^wizardy

second edit: that alian pic looks like some chit out of metal gear solid 1.
    "you wouldn't call me booger boi in real life, you probably wouldn't, i doubt it i really doubt that you would because you would be too scared too im serious dude you are just trying to act like a e-thug, you aren't ar eal alpha"

-Booger Boi

We're all gonna make it. esmile's Avatar
    esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is frauding that alien is his chest tattoo...

ok

JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000) JM18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    was 212
    now 168

H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    annuanuki

srs lol

there's documentaries and articles on it great reads/watchs

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    I got a 6" limp alien in my pants too

my eyes
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fruity Snacks View Post
    does he even lift
    Originally Posted by AgentYellow View Post
    i had to be careful when i read the thread title then saw OP's name
    This is why I misc

Everything done did. binarybulker's Avatar
    binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) binarybulker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nothing to see here folks, just a sploiled banana.

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fruity Snacks View Post
    does he even lift
    Beat me to it
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if its a real alien why hasnt it been on global news

THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The dude behind that movie, Steven Greer, was on the Joe Rogan podcast a few weeks back. He is a bat **** crazy bull****er. He told story after story about meeting with the head of the CIA and the president warning them about aliens.
    Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck And still keep your attitude on self-destruct

on recharge: DrugsToGetBig

nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000) nosaj7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Waiting for Sirius Documentary on Apr 22. Going to be bad ass. More information on the alien will be released.

juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    innnnnnnnnnnnn

edit: not sheriff legit...
    PC + PS4

PSN : Shadafaka

Mech E crew

Registered Sex Offender DaConstantLiftr's Avatar
    DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If this is real this will really rustle lots of religious peoples jimmies. In before all the major world religions alter their interpretations of their texts to support alien life as a fact.
    >Parents introduce me as a family friend crew<
    >Teachers and classmates refused to sign my yearbook crew<
    >Neighbors think I'm homosexual crew<
    >Get seated at the kids table for family events crew<
    >Took the Mensa test to see if I was a genius, found out I'm boarder line retarded crew<
    >Can still fit into my jacket and halloween costume from 8th grade crew<

Am I not Galactus? CrazySlasher's Avatar
    CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000) CrazySlasher is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb posting proudmanlets video on beibers page

KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    -3 % bf fuaaaaaaaa
    “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come" - Bob Ross