Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000)

Just wanted to say thanks

I asked a ton of questions here, and posted a ton of pictures here asking for crtiques, and peak week advice. I ended up taking 3rd and 5th in the tall physique class at both my shows. Both shows were also national qualifiers for the NPC! So again, thanks guys!
    Instagram - kalkil0
    Online Contest Prep Coach

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats man! I gained TONS of knowledge here as well. Love these forums especially for a first time contest prep.

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nauz View Post
    I asked a ton of questions here, and posted a ton of pictures here asking for crtiques, and peak week advice. I ended up taking 3rd and 5th in the tall physique class at both my shows. Both shows were also national qualifiers for the NPC! So again, thanks guys!
    Congrats man! Does the 3rd place finish qualify you for national show?

Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, I believe 5th does as well for the jr. national shows. However, I feel like I am not big enough to compete at a national level yet, nor do I like how I look which is more important. It will be awhile before I take a national stage.
    Instagram - kalkil0

Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    congrats
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

**PhD in Broscience**

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats on your placings. I hope you had FUN! Did you have a chance to ask the judges where you need to improve to place higher next time? Sounds like you have a good bead on areas to work on, but never hurts to hear it from the judges!
    The Best is Yet to Come!

Real PhD/Fake Bodybuilder adknows's Avatar
    adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats man. Whats funny I've learned a lot by reading the answers to your threads. Hopefully I can do as well as you did.

Originally Posted by KnowstheSky View Post
    Congrats on your placings. I hope you had FUN! Did you have a chance to ask the judges where you need to improve to place higher next time? Sounds like you have a good bead on areas to work on, but never hurts to hear it from the judges!
    I did ask after my first show. I was told a needed to be a tad leaner, this was the show where I had received as many first place votes as the guy who won. I came in a bit leaner for the 2nd show and was marked down because of it. This is a hard division to please. I am not happy with the way my chest, arms, shoulders, glutes, and calves look, so they will be my biggest focus this off season. I think its important to please yourself before you please some judges. After all your the one who has to look at you.
    Instagram - kalkil0

Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    happy for you op

still a ******* tho

notsrs

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nauz View Post
    I did ask after my first show. I was told a needed to be a tad leaner, this was the show where I had received as many first place votes as the guy who won. I came in a bit leaner for the 2nd show and was marked down because of it. This is a hard division to please. I am not happy with the way my chest, arms, shoulders, glutes, and calves look, so they will be my biggest focus this off season. I think its important to please yourself before you please some judges. After all your the one who has to look at you.
    Physique judging criteria is still evolving and it varies depending on the judges and where u compete. Here in Indiana a couple of the NPC judges tell me they look for longer torsos, condition about 4 weeks out from primo bbing shape, and they like muscle size and balance, especially delts and back/lats width. Arms hanging at the sides, not bowed out like a bber front relaxed pose.

Since you have definite ideas on how to improve your physique, now you can focus on showing up as the undisputed winner next time!
    The Best is Yet to Come!