mid20sgirl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mid20sgirl86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting rid of that last bit of fat behind my belly button.

A couple months ago, I made a post about having a huge gut. After a few trips to the doctor, I found out that it wasn't belly fat at all but a huge ovarian cyst. I'm not sure where that post is, probably a few pages back. I just had the surgery on Friday to have it removed and they drained 6.5 liters of fluid from the cyst and then took the cyst out. So now I just have to go through my recovery period,I came home from the hospital today. Once I do and the incision is healed, I want to get rid of this tiny bit of flab. I posted pictures of it, and I am just wondering the best way to do it. Hiking season should be starting very soon, so once I am all better I can do that but I am wondering if there are ab exercises I can do as well. I don't think I can start for at least a few weeks, so for now it's just watching the diet because I can't do much. It takes me a long time to walk from one room to the next. I'm just hoping it can be done. My belly was pretty stretched out from that thing. You can see before and after photos of the gut. My stats aren't correct at the moment, my scale doesn't work but once I'm back on my feet I can get all that taken care of. I am assuming I am less than 126 now though.
    Last edited by mid20sgirl86; 04-08-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    Started at: 156
    Went down to: 136 and stayed for a while.
    Current weight: 126
    Goal weight: 110
    Goal: Lose belly