Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry for the lack of posts guys, my life has been really crazy since my last post. I finally finished classes, I was doing practically nothing besides studying for my biochemistry final exam the past few days and I haven't been able to hit anything at the gym besides my legs since that tendon in my left arm is injured. I think tomorrow I'm gonna give it a try and see if it still hurts but I think its about 90% healed now. Once again, I really apologize for not jumping on here and giving an update but I really haven't done anything besides school and work since like Thursday.

I've been taking capsi-blast to help me stay awake during my studying and it has definitely been working. I take 2 scoops in the morning and then have some coffee later throughout the day and it helps me stay focused and not feel lethargic, I really recommend it to you fellow loggers if you are in the same situation! I will update my log tomorrow with my workout. I'm gonna try to do shoulders and calves, but if my arm starts giving me pain I will be doing legs again.
    Check out my current ProMera Sports Capsi-Blast Log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153076461

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zoso1116 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of posts guys, my life has been really crazy since my last post. I finally finished classes, I was doing practically nothing besides studying for my biochemistry final exam the past few days and I haven't been able to hit anything at the gym besides my legs since that tendon in my left arm is injured. I think tomorrow I'm gonna give it a try and see if it still hurts but I think its about 90% healed now. Once again, I really apologize for not jumping on here and giving an update but I really haven't done anything besides school and work since like Thursday.

I've been taking capsi-blast to help me stay awake during my studying and it has definitely been working. I take 2 scoops in the morning and then have some coffee later throughout the day and it helps me stay focused and not feel lethargic, I really recommend it to you fellow loggers if you are in the same situation! I will update my log tomorrow with my workout. I'm gonna try to do shoulders and calves, but if my arm starts giving me pain I will be doing legs again.
    No worries brotha man. School makes life complicated, currently in the same situation.
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's good to see you back man! Like metal says, it happens, and it doesn't help when you are doing this log alone. A shame your partner is a no show, but as long as your here i'll continue to watch you and support you along the way! School is coming toward it's end anyway right? So we can see a little bit more of you hopefully. Go check my log sometime! I have started doing a near sickening regime lately! Welcome back!
    Trieason and Stang tearing it up with our Capsi-Blast Log! Check it out, we love the support!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153022681&page=2

Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the support guys I really appreciate it! I'm finally done with this semester and not starting again til the 14th so I have a little bit more free time now. Went to the gym the day before yesterday and did shoulders. I didn't record all my sets but I monitored my heart rate and kept it above 130bpm the entire time. I would do a rep and it would jump up to about 170-180 and quickly back down to 130 so I kept my breaks really short. I was there for about an hour and 5 minutes and burned 880 calories so it was a really intense session.

Also tried my 1RM on the dumbell shoulder press and I did 80lb dumbells so a total of 160lbs. Really need to get that up. I did do 70lbsx5 prior to that 1RM so next week I wanna see if I can do the 80lb dumbells twice and start fresh.

Yesterday was my gf's graduation and I was out of the house all day because of it and today we are celebrating again with some more friends so I probably won't have time to go today either. Although I haven't been lifting that much I make the few days I do go to the gym really count and I've been trying to better my diet. I weigh about 2 pounds less than when I started already and feel quiet a bit slimmer but I really wanna break that 200lb weight for the first time in years. I'm sure starting monday my routine will be more regular and the progress will start up again!

Originally Posted by metalmullisha View Post
    No worries brotha man. School makes life complicated, currently in the same situation.
    Thank you for your understanding. I really hate to half ass things but with everything thats been going on lately its been really tough to even find the time to update the log but I am gonna pick it up I promise!

trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the support guys I really appreciate it! I'm finally done with this semester and not starting again til the 14th so I have a little bit more free time now. Went to the gym the day before yesterday and did shoulders. I didn't record all my sets but I monitored my heart rate and kept it above 130bpm the entire time. I would do a rep and it would jump up to about 170-180 and quickly back down to 130 so I kept my breaks really short. I was there for about an hour and 5 minutes and burned 880 calories so it was a really intense session.

Also tried my 1RM on the dumbell shoulder press and I did 80lb dumbells so a total of 160lbs. Really need to get that up. I did do 70lbsx5 prior to that 1RM so next week I wanna see if I can do the 80lb dumbells twice and start fresh.

Yesterday was my gf's graduation and I was out of the house all day because of it and today we are celebrating again with some more friends so I probably won't have time to go today either. Although I haven't been lifting that much I make the few days I do go to the gym really count and I've been trying to better my diet. I weigh about 2 pounds less than when I started already and feel quiet a bit slimmer but I really wanna break that 200lb weight for the first time in years. I'm sure starting monday my routine will be more regular and the progress will start up again!
    Sounds like a plan! Don't stress about us here too much, it's no fun that way! Have your fun and celebrations, you have earned it, and then when the way is clear please commence some carnage upon the iron! 80lbs on DB shoulder press is pretty solid if you ask me. My own max is somewhere around there, but I haven't done it fresh in quite some time. I got maxes coming up next week, so i'll get an idea then of where I stand in the strength game.
    Trieason and Stang tearing it up with our Capsi-Blast Log! Check it out, we love the support!

Thanks again for the support as always Tri! I figured since I don't have time to jump on here all the time I'm keeping record of all my workouts and uploading them at once. This week went something like this:

Tuesday: Chest + Triceps, burnt around 650 cals, weight was more or less the same as before which is good because I haven't done chest in 2 weeks since my arm was hurting. Would also like to add that I felt no pain in my arm so next week we should see some heavier weight. I'll have my full workout next week with weights.

Wednesday: Back + Biceps, burned around 830 cals. Strength has been steadily increasing on my back work outs. Was happy to do 180 lbs on the lat pull downs with great form for 5 reps and about 2 more with less than perfect form. Energy was great this day.

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Legs!!! burned about 700 calories. Worked out with my dad so I had to take a lot of breaks to teach him how to squat and deadlift properly but I did good weight. Repped 225 for squats and 185 for deadlifts (10 reps) didn't have a proper squat spotter so I didn't try going heavy. Finished up with some isolations, great workout.

Satuday: Heading to the gym now to wrap up shoulders/biceps/triceps and then rest tomorrow. I'll report back

Additional thoughts: I don't know if you guys have been combining capsi blast with concret or other creatine HCL (I've been using creacore from muscletech that I had laying around) but man the 2 work amazing together. Amazing energy and strength I can feel. Easily doing more weight on every lift. 2 scoops capsi blast, 2 scoops creacore and I am on a whole nother level! Try it out guys! (I weigh over 200 pounds so I use 2 scoops of both)

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice looking workout week Z! I agree stacking the Con-Cret with Capsi works great. Surprised they don't have a protein powder available since everything else goes so well together, but maybe soon?

SOON. Bwahhahahaha!

Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

I have indeed been stacking my capsi with concret and have to concur on it's great benefits. I have not really been training for strength all that recently, and yet my strength has gone up nonetheless according to my recent maxes. It's pretty exciting to see what kind of numbers I might be looking at now that I am specifically training for strength AND getting a shot at that Peak 400. Exciting time coming up. Keep up the good work Zoso!