Thread: Psmf?

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Psmf?

Hi all,

I have about 5 weeks to lose 16 lbs and wanted to try PSMF.

I have asked in forums for guides on how to do it but no one answers.

So i know you eat high protein foods like chicken and tuna and eat non starchy vege but what else is there to it?

Do i eat at my normal deficit (1800 cals) or do i lower it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000) chameleonism is just really nice. (+1000)
    Check out Lyle McDonalds Rapid Fat Loss and/or UD2.0.

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have heard about them but i'd have to buy them which i dont want to do :/

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why not just consume a diet based off of macro recommendations and the foods you enjoy eating?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    why not just consume a diet based off of macro recommendations and the foods you enjoy eating?
    I'm doing that and have been for the last 4 months. I'm in a competition at my gym and have a limited time to lose 16lbs

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Osbornezo View Post
    I'm doing that and have been for the last 4 months. I'm in a competition at my gym and have a limited time to lose 16lbs
    why would you partake in such an event? eat in a calorie deficit then
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you wont spend a few dollars to gain the knowledge you need than I doubt you would be dedicated enough to stick to either diet plan.... just sayin'.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Google is free.
    "So you think you can win?....... I don't think I can lose."