Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Supposedly Bruce Willis is what is being dropped from the bomber.

fuuuuark yeeeaaah'

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I heard multiple ones yesterday, but it was such an overcast day, I couldn't see them or the direction.

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    from mass work near hanscom afb i think ive seen more activity but i might just be noticing it more now and i dont know sht about planes could be some rich guys private jet for all i know
    "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***Yellow FevA crew***
    MFC

KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KMCthrice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by betterthangoode View Post
    from mass work near hanscom afb i think ive seen more activity but i might just be noticing it more now and i dont know sht about planes could be some rich guys private jet for all i know
    nah bro. hanscom doesn't have any type of aircraft nor do they have a runway.

artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BigSack View Post
    Go back to blackhat twig.
    I would be there if this thread hadn't been ripped from there and brought to our attention by the original poster, but I guess that a numbskull such as yourself who pretentiously and pathetically insults people based on their size wouldn't realize that. Aside from the fact that telling me to leave a forum as if I'm going to be frightened by your Internet commands is childish and, quite honestly, just outright laughable.

When you're ready to use your brain to a slightly greater extent - though I doubt such extremities are at all possible given your state - than your condescending feeble insults and instead discuss something that actually matters in life beyond how much bigger you are than someone else - something only a person with insufficient self-worth would value and conversely use to put others down; you may want to see a therapist for that; maybe she can hold your hand and tell you it's all going to be okay - feel free to get back to me.

You can reach me directly through my four year marketing firm ink2pixel, LLC. (A self-made business, for example, is something meaningful in life as opposed to how big someone's body is. I just assume you may need assistance looking beyond the superficial.) We are booked with things that actually matter, like providing our expertise to clients, and don't really have time to worry about how much bigger someone's biceps are, but if we have time after actually doing something with our lives, we may be able to pencil you in for a quick and meaningless discussion. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by artizhay; 04-05-2013 at 07:39 PM.

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you people do realize that pilots do this thing, called you know, "training" right? everytime you see a plane fly over head doesn't mean they are heading to NK to blow **** up. I imagine around this time they have cranked up preparation a little incase NK does find balls, and actually attack us. which in turn would cause even more training flights(guess what, they train for formations too)

please everyone, remove the tinfoil hats until something actually happens

artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100) artizhay is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    you people do realize that pilots do this thing, called you know, "training" right? everytime you see a plane fly over head doesn't mean they are heading to NK to blow **** up. I imagine around this time they have cranked up preparation a little incase NK does find balls, and actually attack us. which in turn would cause even more training flights(guess what, they train for formations too)

please everyone, remove the tinfoil hats until something actually happens
    If even leaving the country, it's possibly just South Korea to do training exercises, which has already been publicly documented by the media. It's funny when people say they're going "you know where" to do "you know what." Like we're just going to randomly launch an attack on North Korea. Though I guess I have to say "you know where" rather than North Korea, because apparently it's taboo now and otherwise they will seize my Internet connection and use it to blast pixelated nukes into my living room. Lol.

BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by artizhay View Post

You can reach me directly through my marketing firm ink2pixel, LLC. We are booked with things that actually matter, like providing our expertise to clients, and don't really have time to worry about how much bigger someone's biceps are, but if we have time after actually doing something with our lives, we may be able to pencil you in for a quick and meaningless discussion. Have a nice day.
    Lol. You're not impressing anyone. I too am a business owner, and am extremely booked with things that actually matter. Things that make survival possible to the people of the modern world.

Originally Posted by BigSack View Post
    Lol. You're not impressing anyone. I too am a business owner, and am extremely booked with things that actually matter. Things that make survival possible to the people of the modern world.
    I'm not trying to impress anyone - because I don't have to seek self-reassurement and justification online - and my goal is to communicate a point. I added this for your benefit: "(A self-made business, for example, is something meaningful in life as opposed to how big someone's body is. I just assume you may need assistance looking beyond the superficial.)"

Because, if you were that busy with your business and really had meaningful values, you wouldn't be trolling the Internet to insult people based on their size. Your actions just speak to your character. Not my fault if you make yourself out to look like an idiot.

And I'd say my twig self and I have survived quite well in this brutal, intelligence-driven modern world. We are beyond Spartan times where size is what judges character, buddy.

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    R.I.P Pofecker
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    Pepper your angus, OP.

youre about 0 miles from me so maybe we should hook up on skype, pm me
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    USA up in this bitch already wrekcing shiet. They don't stand a chance.

Whey Protein User djshortsleeve's Avatar
    djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by datderelowtes View Post
    ppl were just ya right.

ya right

ya right
    RIP raprazant
    RIP AnthonyGoldsGym
    RIP Matt Cook AKA StephenHawking
    RIP C. Griswald

ASOT crew, AA/Sober crew, Misc Cigar crew

Positivity is liberty.

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would be there if this thread hadn't been ripped from there and brought to our attention by the original poster, but I guess that a numbskull such as yourself who pretentiously and pathetically insults people based on their size wouldn't realize that. Aside from the fact that telling me to leave a forum as if I'm going to be frightened by your Internet commands is childish and, quite honestly, just outright laughable.

When you're ready to use your brain to a slightly greater extent - though I doubt such extremities are at all possible given your state - than your condescending feeble insults and instead discuss something that actually matters in life beyond how much bigger you are than someone else - something only a person with insufficient self-worth would value and conversely use to put others down; you may want to see a therapist for that; maybe she can hold your hand and tell you it's all going to be okay - feel free to get back to me.

You can reach me directly through my four year marketing firm ink2pixel, LLC. (A self-made business, for example, is something meaningful in life as opposed to how big someone's body is. I just assume you may need assistance looking beyond the superficial.) We are booked with things that actually matter, like providing our expertise to clients, and don't really have time to worry about how much bigger someone's biceps are, but if we have time after actually doing something with our lives, we may be able to pencil you in for a quick and meaningless discussion. Have a nice day.
    stfu, obvious sh!tty attempt at creating a copy pasta.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000)

Because, if you were that busy with your business and really had meaningful values, you wouldn't be trolling the Internet.
    Don't worry, I do plenty fine. I have to refer business to other reputable companies in my area on the regular so I don't work my employees to death.- See I do have meaningful values. I value my employees who I make sure are happy, and well taken care of.
    Last edited by BigSack; 04-05-2013 at 08:07 PM.

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by idontdeadlift View Post
    Saw five f16 hornets ****ing booking it from Easterwood.
    "F-16's"

"hornets"

...u wot m8?
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Mouth Breathing DiddlemeDrogba's Avatar
    DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not trying to impress anyone - because I don't have to seek self-reassurement and justification online - and my goal is to communicate a point. I added this for your benefit: "(A self-made business, for example, is something meaningful in life as opposed to how big someone's body is. I just assume you may need assistance looking beyond the superficial.)"

Because, if you were that busy with your business and really had meaningful values, you wouldn't be trolling the Internet to insult people based on their size. Your actions just speak to your character. Not my fault if you make yourself out to look like an idiot.

And I'd say my twig self and I have survived quite well in this brutal, intelligence-driven modern world. We are beyond Spartan times where size is what judges character, buddy.
    Creates account for sole purpose of making people aware of repeat thread.
    Generates walls of text defending his woman-like frame, fortifying his arguments with baseless accusations of character flaws.
    Successfully proves his obvious moral and intellectual superiority?

dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by itaa View Post
    So I was walking across the street to the store a few minutes ago and I heard a loud noise in the sky. I turned around and looked up and it was a gigantic bomber being escorted by 5 much smaller fighter jets leaving from fort hood..... Everyone already knows where they are going

I will try to keep my camera on me so I can catch a video of the next batch that flys over
    I heard it!!!!!!!
    Op pm me I live in the ft hood area!!! Lets hit a workout
    MAJOR LEAUGE INFIDEL

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Army airborne infantry

Stats:
    Height:5'8
    Weight: 202lbs

Bench: 365
    Squat:435

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw the two B2's leaving Whitman AFB here in Missouri the other day....
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KMCthrice View Post
    nah bro. hanscom doesn't have any type of aircraft nor do they have a runway.
    I've seen military aircraft fly from/to there. They have a runway next to it... Mostly civilian runway
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000) Smoshua is just really nice. (+1000)
    bro i live in san antonio and I see/hear planes all damn day. it's military city, usa for a reason here. I would probably get worried if i didnt see chit happening

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there sending dennis rodman back over for peace talks calm down brah
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gee planes flying on a military base, that never happen has anyone here lived around a military base? I used to live around ft. Bragg and there would be helicopters and planes all the time
    I REP ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY MEMBERS, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. IF I MISS YOU SEND ME A PM AND I WILL GET YOU. YOU ARE ALL HEROES IN MY BOOK.

*****MFC 4 LYFE!!!!!!*****

*****Virginia Crew*****

slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) slvrgtmiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I talked to the pilots op. They are going over to your house, not NK
    ****Lone Star Crew****
    ****Misc Firearms Crew****

2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 2011Nfl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DiddlemeDrogba View Post
    Generates walls of text defending his woman-like frame, fortifying his arguments with baseless accusations of character flaws.
    So you judge whether someone is a man or not by the size of their body? I'm not the type to talk big behind a computer or anything (anyone here from bhw will know that), but I have to say this. Dude, I put this on all 9 of my kids, I would break you in half. And I'm probably not even half your size. So artizhay may have a woman like body, but you just a straight BI**H..... This was my first and my last post here. I just had to say that. Have a great day

Originally Posted by DiddlemeDrogba View Post
    Clearly, you have failed to see that I have made posts prior to my initial post in this thread, so your statement that my "sole purpose" of account creation was to post on this thread is foolish, given that I joined and posted far before this thread was ever created. Hell, if you look to your left, you'd see my account was created in January. I guess your bicep was in the way. God how idiotic you look now.

I just don't spend my days trolling a body building forum putting others down because of a confidence issue that you seem to have, as you are still insulting my "frame."

Your oversight and then your attack on my intelligence are just asinine, and therefore contribute to my overall judgement of your character, or lack thereof. Isn't it moronic to insult someone's intelligence when you have clearly demonstrated your own failure to acquire this aforementioned attribute that is much more important than bodily size? I believe so.

[Funny how the negative rep I receive is full of improper grammar and things like "shrimp." Honestly, if you think I'm going to feel bad because you're bigger than me, that just shows me where your superficial and idiotic values lie. I'd much rather be an intelligent, successful "shrimp" who is confident in myself (oh, look, already achieved!) than an idiot who can't spell and thinks he's better than everyone else for his muscles and clearly has a brain that is inversely proportionate to his body size.]

Originally Posted by Ace Thedics View Post
    stfu, obvious sh!tty attempt at creating a copy pasta.
    You are the one alluded to in my last paragraph. Can't grasp the English language correctly, can't decipher to point of a post, thinks everything is a joke rather than meaningful discussion, and thinks size is of utmost importance. But thank goodness you're big. Despite your lack of a strong mind, you have muscles. Good for you. That'll get you far in life. Carry on with your lowly self.
    Last edited by artizhay; 04-06-2013 at 12:12 AM.

NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Shut yer fukin face, *******.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Scrizzle View Post
    USA up in this bitch already wrekcing shiet. They don't stand a chance.

How is Obama green?
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dnastyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheSithLord View Post
    Idiots probably think only the airforce have planes...lol
    Yo y'all out of hood?!
    MAJOR LEAUGE INFIDEL

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Army airborne infantry

Stats:
    Height:5'8
    Weight: 202lbs

Bench: 365
    Squat:435

TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TLaude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1cav View Post
    Army has the largest amount of aircraft.

Moran.
    Source?

Doubtful... very very doubtful my friend.