Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    [x] High on BeetRoot DesertDude11's Avatar
    DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking GREAT! I don't know that I would change anything if I were you.
    Luceo non uro - "I shine not burn"

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jedwab View Post
    Ok .....thanks for your replies and the advice. Both the positive and the piss taking ones. I do get that this is a bodybuilding forum - I'm not an idiot, I'm just genuinely stumped on how to achieve my goals. I feel that my muscles are as defined as I want them to be, I don't want to be smooth and tiny at all. I've just gone as far as I want to in terms of building muscle and I guess my bf has dropped faster than my weight. When I was 30 ( 7 years ago) I weighed 3lbs less but my body fat was almost double - in terms of visuals I looked softer and was a a size or two bigger, so I guess I should stop worrying and carry on trying to work things out as I go along. I am smaller on my top half and and starting too look a bit too vascular for MY liking, but I guess that's part and parcel of having low(ish) body fat. So I think maybe adding a little cardio is the next step, as much as it pains me to say so, as I really don't like it.
    None of this makes sense yet.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe I didn't explain myself too well. What I was saying that maybe if I initially lose weight , which i guess will consist of both fat and muscle, once I'm down to the weight I want I can then build the muscle back up again?

Not really sure what you mean by vanity pics - I'm a photographer so if i was posting vanity pics, trust me i would use better means than my iphone. But that aside, are you saying that a visual estimation is more accurate than calipers?

And yeah, you could build the muscle back up, but guess what? Its going to WEIGH something. So right back where you started. It would be nonsensical
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    google Tracy Anderson method.
    I have...all very fitness model like....I prefer more definition. I like abs, and I like seeing some muscle. They are too smooth - dont get me wrong they look lovely just not how imagine i would want to look...thank you for the link.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/jedwab1976

Live & let live

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    None of this makes sense yet.
    I'm glad I am not the only one totally confused by this thread.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hgu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    For my collection of strength gains over time:
    How long before you doubled your strength on any given exercise?
    How long to triple?
    TIA.

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent progress. Don't over think just keep doing what your doing.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer more definition. I like abs, and I like seeing some muscle.
    If this is what you want, it goes back to continued fat loss. Without seeing your lower half (that's where we carry more overall fat) you look to be somewhere around 18 ish. You've got some decent definition, but you're not shredded and you're still holding in your ab area as well.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedwab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks Kimm, tbh I probably agree with you on the 18% mark - that's more what it *feels* like, and yes I do carry more weight/fat in my lower half.

I have had a few days to absorb and yeah I guess my original question was a little silly. But thank fc*** I'm thick skinned, as I have to say sometimes some you guys can be a little harsh - when I was asking what I was asking it made perfect sense to me , at the time anyway

Im going to stick to what I'm doing for a little longer and see what happens.

You know after what has been YEARS of worrying about weight vs body fat, it takes time to change the mentality - the years of faddy diets and weighing myself far too much probably did take their toll - but I'm getting there. Might even ditch the scale.

Off to the gym...have a good day people!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/jedwab1976

Live & let live