hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting CUT with AppNut UnCUT! Wait... wtf?

Big props to the AppNut team for setting me up with this opportunity... AGAIN.
    This is gonna be my second sponsored log with AppNut. The first was just completed on Fat Free, a fat burner that got me from 231lbs to 218lbs. Since then, I have added two pounds and am sitting at 220lbs. The goal of Uncut, the "Pure and Truly Concentrated Pre-Workout Fuel" that delivers "Focus, Energy, Strength, Pump" is not weight loss, but rather more extreme workouts and cardio sessions. I've been blessed with a free bottle of USPLabs OxyElite Pro so I'll be taking two of those a day along with the Uncut, a whey protein, branch chains, and creatine. My stats look like this:

Height: 6'3''
    Weight: 220lbs
    Years Experience: 2.5 non-serious, 14 months serious
    Goal: Extreme workouts, 213lbs or less, same numbers in gym lifts

Soon updated will be a starting weight picture for proof, as well as my lifting schedule which is a 4/1 split which draws inspiration from Layne Norton's PHAT. Friday will start another cycle of Lower Power, Upper Hypertrophy, Lower Hypertrophy, Upper Power, Off, [repeat]. Sub in for some excitement, crazy lifts, and overall great conversation. Stay tuned everyone!

Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Following.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for this. Looking forward to following along!

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yah buddy. Good job w/ the Fat Free log! Definitely in for this!
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here we go, again!

Uncut to the rescue!

hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First workout is in the books. Attached is the Word document schedule of my lifts. Felt a really good Lower Power lift today. Only went to 275 pounds for the last 5 on squats, but it felt good for sure. Probably could've gone to 295, but decided lifting the 10lb plates was too monumental a task. I'll start making Excel files soon to show the lift numbers.

UNCUT: The fact that it's in pill form is new and unique to me, as I've always been a powder guy. It's so easy to just down the pills with a bottle of water than have to clean my protein mixer for a powder. Not sure if anyone else has reported this, but today was the second day on Uncut, the first being a 1 pill test run, and about 30 seconds after swallowing it I burped and the taste was atrocious. Took about two minutes of sipping Gatorade for it to disappear. It's not a huge problem of course, but it wasn't pleasant. To be honest, I think it's too early to really give an initial review so that'll probably come in two days or so. Stay tuned, no problems yet!

Word File
    Attached Files

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hildenbrandtd View Post
    First workout is in the books. Attached is the Word document schedule of my lifts. Felt a really good Lower Power lift today. Only went to 275 pounds for the last 5 on squats, but it felt good for sure. Probably could've gone to 295, but decided lifting the 10lb plates was too monumental a task. I'll start making Excel files soon to show the lift numbers.

UNCUT: The fact that it's in pill form is new and unique to me, as I've always been a powder guy. It's so easy to just down the pills with a bottle of water than have to clean my protein mixer for a powder. Not sure if anyone else has reported this, but today was the second day on Uncut, the first being a 1 pill test run, and about 30 seconds after swallowing it I burped and the taste was atrocious. Took about two minutes of sipping Gatorade for it to disappear. It's not a huge problem of course, but it wasn't pleasant. To be honest, I think it's too early to really give an initial review so that'll probably come in two days or so. Stay tuned, no problems yet!
    Fair enough. Looking forward to hearing some great feedback in the coming days.

And about the burps, I've never had that happen. Lol. I'm sure it was pretty bad though!

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make sure you drink enough water with the capsule. Being a super fine powder if the cap is near the top of your stomach when it dissolves away the powder tends to float for a bit. then you get unlucky burps lol

I once burped a cloud of powder from HGHup. My roommate was like "dude... did you just burp a cloud of dust out?"
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Make sure you drink enough water with the capsule. Being a super fine powder if the cap is near the top of your stomach when it dissolves away the powder tends to float for a bit. then you get unlucky burps lol

I once burped a cloud of powder from HGHup. My roommate was like "dude... did you just burp a cloud of dust out?"
    Wow really? I forget which capsule it is, but I love the cinnamon burps off the cinnamon extract.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

Uncut Short Initial Review: The first two days I was at 2 pills per workout, but I've upped it to 3 pills on the ''Power'' days, and 2 pills on the ''Hypertrophy'' days. Personally I think I might switch it up to 3 pills for every workout. The feeling from 3 pills is ecstatic, kind of wondering how 4 pills works. I have found that 30+ minutes is needed to fully feel the effects, so I've been taking the pills 30 minutes pre-workout. I feel it work best for about 60-75 minutes depending on the number of pills. I've noticed energy>pumps with this as well, which is preferred for me really. Tomorrow is the day off from my 4/1 schedule, so a workout log of my lower power day, as well as a post-workout review will follow on Wednesday.

Also, no burps anymore with the increased water. Thanks to Black Label for the advice!

Uncut Short Initial Review: The first two days I was at 2 pills per workout, but I've upped it to 3 pills on the ''Power'' days, and 2 pills on the ''Hypertrophy'' days. Personally I think I might switch it up to 3 pills for every workout. The feeling from 3 pills is ecstatic, kind of wondering how 4 pills works. I have found that 30+ minutes is needed to fully feel the effects, so I've been taking the pills 30 minutes pre-workout. I feel it work best for about 60-75 minutes depending on the number of pills. I've noticed energy>pumps with this as well, which is preferred for me really. Tomorrow is the day off from my 4/1 schedule, so a workout log of my lower power day, as well as a post-workout review will follow on Wednesday.

Also, no burps anymore with the increased water. Thanks to Black Label for the advice!
    If 3 is the sweet spot then I'd stick w/ 3 as it's the preferred max dose. Those that I've seen gone w/ 4 felt overstimmed and stuck w/ 3 eventually.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by obey46 View Post
    If 3 is the sweet spot then I'd stick w/ 3 as it's the preferred max dose. Those that I've seen gone w/ 4 felt overstimmed and stuck w/ 3 eventually.
    I've only seen 1 person do 4 caps and that just gives me the shivers thinking about it...

3 is the absolute most I would ever take.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    I've only seen 1 person do 4 caps and that just gives me the shivers thinking about it...

3 is the absolute most I would ever take.
    I had a guy on my other boards take 3 uncut + 2 rpm. I nearly fainted. He said he didn't feel anything, but his issue was that he took it on a full stomach.

/facepalm
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

Alright everyone, it's been a long time and an explanation is definitely warranted.

After being on the phone with three different Dell representatives, a Microsoft representative, and a Hard Drive specialist, I've finally come to terms with what happened to my laptop. Of course the timing was perfect, amidst two term papers and a final project for three different classes, my computer stopped working. I was told to run a diagnostic search on my computer, and received an error code. When consulting the experts, they tell me that the error code that I got was "Dell Manufacture Error #xxxxx" with the x's being random numbers. What I was told was that every so often, a hard drive that was manufactured is a dud and out of no fault of my own, it failed. Now that is has failed, I've been told it is too late to recover all of my information (Word Docs, Excel Docs, etc.) for any of my classes.

This being said, I have been spending the last six days constantly working to get all of my stuff remade. Since school comes first, I have not been in the gym in almost a week. I should be able to get back in there tonight in about two hours and get back to Uncut. I would've posted sooner, but a full explanation was needed, and that was not possible until today.

All this time off and this frustration will lead to some gnarly lifts in the near future, and without taking Uncut in a week, I should really be feeling it tonight. Maybe a new 1RM on bench tonight? Stay tuned.

Alright everyone, it's been a long time and an explanation is definitely warranted.

After being on the phone with three different Dell representatives, a Microsoft representative, and a Hard Drive specialist, I've finally come to terms with what happened to my laptop. Of course the timing was perfect, amidst two term papers and a final project for three different classes, my computer stopped working. I was told to run a diagnostic search on my computer, and received an error code. When consulting the experts, they tell me that the error code that I got was "Dell Manufacture Error #xxxxx" with the x's being random numbers. What I was told was that every so often, a hard drive that was manufactured is a dud and out of no fault of my own, it failed. Now that is has failed, I've been told it is too late to recover all of my information (Word Docs, Excel Docs, etc.) for any of my classes.

This being said, I have been spending the last six days constantly working to get all of my stuff remade. Since school comes first, I have not been in the gym in almost a week. I should be able to get back in there tonight in about two hours and get back to Uncut. I would've posted sooner, but a full explanation was needed, and that was not possible until today.

All this time off and this frustration will lead to some gnarly lifts in the near future, and without taking Uncut in a week, I should really be feeling it tonight. Maybe a new 1RM on bench tonight? Stay tuned.
    No worries bro! That sucks about your laptop losing all your information. I always schedule a back up every week as I can't afford to lose any client work. Portable storages come cheap nowadays. Kill it in the gym!
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

Uncut is straight domination in a pill. Honestly, other than the occasional burp that tastes bad, there's nothing wrong with Uncut. Workout highlight from thursday and friday:

Old Bench 1RM: 240
    New Bench 1RM: 250

10x10 Squats: Front Squats 5 sets, Back Squats 5 sets.
    Front: 135, 135, 135, 185, 195
    Back: 135, 135, 185, 185, 205

205 has never felt so heavy in my life.

Saturday: Ran a 5k in 21:12, a new best by over a minute.

All three pr's were on Uncut, even the 5k. Seeing great things out of Uncut so far, next update to follow Monday's workout, coming either monday night or Tuesday stay tuned

Uncut is straight domination in a pill. Honestly, other than the occasional burp that tastes bad, there's nothing wrong with Uncut. Workout highlight from thursday and friday:

Old Bench 1RM: 240
    New Bench 1RM: 250

10x10 Squats: Front Squats 5 sets, Back Squats 5 sets.
    Front: 135, 135, 135, 185, 195
    Back: 135, 135, 185, 185, 205

205 has never felt so heavy in my life.

Saturday: Ran a 5k in 21:12, a new best by over a minute.

All three pr's were on Uncut, even the 5k. Seeing great things out of Uncut so far, next update to follow Monday's workout, coming either monday night or Tuesday stay tuned
    PR city w/ Uncut! Glad you're liking it so far. Were you able to get your laptop fixed since then?
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

Originally Posted by obey46 View Post
    PR city w/ Uncut! Glad you're liking it so far. Were you able to get your laptop fixed since then?
    Laptop is still broken. Updates are coming from my old laptop that has every problem possible and is slow as hell but for the time being, it gets the job done. Old one should be back by Sunday.

Monday - Back Day
    Workout Log:
    Light Lat Pulldowns - 3x12
    Deadlifts: 135x8, 225x8, 315x4, 365x1, 405x1, 460 attempt for new PR fail
    Lat Pulldowns: 3x8
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 3x8
    Supinated Grip Barbell Rows: 3x8

Chest Day Tonight, going 3 caps on Uncut tonight... ballsy and stupid? Or will it payoff?

Laptop is still broken. Updates are coming from my old laptop that has every problem possible and is slow as hell but for the time being, it gets the job done. Old one should be back by Sunday.
    Monday - Back Day
    Workout Log:
    Light Lat Pulldowns - 3x12
    Deadlifts: 135x8, 225x8, 315x4, 365x1, 405x1, 460 attempt for new PR fail
    Lat Pulldowns: 3x8
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 3x8
    Supinated Grip Barbell Rows: 3x8
    Chest Day Tonight, going 3 caps on Uncut tonight... ballsy and stupid? Or will it payoff?
    Sorry late in repsonding. Did you go w/ the 3? 3 caps is max dose for anyone. If you haven't tried and see if 2 worked, try that before 3. 2 caps works great for me. I tried 3, but didn't notice too much other than starting to feel slightly over stimmed.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

Did OP live to tell the tale?

3 caps is a lot, but some people like it. Drooks and Dewey both do 3 caps, other loggers do as well.

I've done it a couple times now but still prefer 2. And it makes the bottle last longer this way.

Did we lose you, hildebrandtd?

Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're dead, it was stupid. Lesson learned.

If you have a good workout, then nice job.

What happened, hildebrand?

Can we get an update, hildebrand?

3 updates for a sponsored log is not acceptable.

I am going to follow up with a PM to see what is going on.