Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another

Originally Posted by susanshubby View Post
    well i took 2scoops yesterday and 3scoops today im officially done I want to thank athletic edge and the awesome athletic edge reps for giving me this chance to log this new presurge formula!! This has definitely been one of my favorite preworkouts and this new presurge has given me amazing results in the gym and energy and focus! I will recommend this pre workout to everyone in my gym and work!! The fruit punch taste was really good!! Everything that you need in a preworkout is in this new presurge formula! Presurge is a phenomanal Extreme Muscle Growth Primer, Vascularity Enhancer & Workout Intensifier!! If your brain isn’t energized or focused this amazing presurge preworkout is the sh** to take NO JOKE!! thanks again for this opportunity to log this NEW PRESURGE i will continue to purchase this awesome preworkout cause i just saw on bb.com that citrus ice is available HELLYA!!
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    New one

Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    Price: 8/10. $32 dollars for 35 servings is a little steeper than average, however with this product I do not recommend going over 1scoop therefore you get a TRUE 35 servings compared to other products where you have to take 1-3 scoops..

Taste: 9/10. I had the juicy watermelon, it is very sweet but ith 6-8oz water it is perfect..just like a watermelon candy, to spice things up add some ice & blend creates a nice slush

Mixability: 10/10. Perfect..Had no problem dissolving all of the product in my shaker or with a spoon

Ingredient Profile 9/10: Profile is good perfect amount of caffine ( 225mg ) for 1scoop which is all you really need, everything in this formula is synergetic goes well together, I like the science behind each ingredient that is used especially the tarragon extract for increased absorption, only reason I didn't give it a 10 was because it doesn't have many ingredients to increase pumps ( agmatine & citrulline malate ) .

Pump & Energy & Focus: 9/10. This is where I had a love/hate relationship with this product. The amount of stimulants would REALLY get me going and get me exactly where I wanted to be. Energized, focused, tunnel vision, working hard. PRESURGE really shines in the energy&focus department I would not exceed 1 1/2 scoops, but if taken to late at night I couldn't sleep very well (I am stim sensitive tho)

Overall: 9/10. I have already picked up a few tubs on a special site that has daily deals picked up 3tubs for about $70 shipped so I am set for awhile, next time I run this PRE I am going to run a nonstim pump product alongside. I say give this product a shot and you will not be disappointed 1 scoop is really all you need so its a pretty good deal with 35 true servings per container.

A new one

Originally Posted by fcbarca12 View Post
    Thanks to AEN for hookin it up for the free samples of PRESURGE. I took it once single and once with hemavol. Needless to say, they were both epic.

Taste: I personally enjoyed the taste. I think SAN fierce Dom is the best tasting I've had (along with compete) but PRESURGE was damn good as well 8.5/10

Mix ability: 9.5/10

Mind-muscle connection: out of this world! On a leg and cardio day, I swear there was no stopping me on PRESURGE. I was able to crank out more reps because I have never felt more focused before during a workout. And after legs, I biked for 15 miles. I felt invincible. 12/10

Overall, I can't wait to try this product again. I have never been more focused on destroying the weights and killing my cardio. The only regret I have is not having more of this stuff! A must get for sure.

Once again, thanks for the samples!

Another

Originally Posted by 0TheHerculator0 View Post
    Okay, I am reviewing Athletic Edge Nutrition's Presurge pre workout. Great product overall. Here's the run down:

Taste: 9/10 I got the juicy watermelon flavor. I;m not too picky about taste, especially for pre workouts, but this was bearable. I could just sip it casually instead of holding my breath and forcing it down. Kinda tangy like hard candy. Still, not bad.

Solubility: 10/10: No clumps no problem. Simple as that

Energy: 10/10: Good powerful energy. No crash, jitters, miscomfort, etc. You don't feel it immediately after you drink it. When you start getting into your sets you'll start feeling the extra boost and faster recovery.

Focus: 10/10: Keeps me awake and optimistic. No angry caffeine rush, just a good, calm aggressive backforce. I like the focus more than the energy. Even if I stop to talk to someone I can get back to my workout with no trouble.

Pump: 8.5/10: Pumps are good but nothing extreme. This could be either a good or bad thing depending what you're into. I had no problem with it personally

Appetite Suppression: 8/10: It doesn't kill your appetite, but it kinda numbs it. Like, once I start eating I feel fine. It's just getting myself to eat that takes effort. This could be good or bad depending on if you want an appetite suppressor.

Value: 8/10 A 35 serving container is around $30 online. I think it's worth it, but for some that may be a little much

Ingredients: 9/10: Creapure, ALA, Dendrobium, and a few other key ingredients make this a good formula, but at a 6g serving size they're gonna be underdosed to an extent. That is, on a daily needs standard. Pre workouts aren't meant to be your sole source of nutrients. They're meant to give your body a little fuel and some kick to maximize your performance, so this formula has just enough of each ingredient to get the job done.

Overall: 9.5/10. Great product. Not much more to say. If you get the chance to try it, then take it because this stuff is fantastic.

And another

Originally Posted by karinabe16 View Post

Athletic Edge Nutrition's New Presurge Unleashed!
    Thanks AEN for letting me try this great product

I received a 2 serving sample packet of presurge juicy watermelon

here is how it looked when I poured it in before shaking, I goofed and accidently deleted the after shake picture, but it mixed completely and was a light pink color. I used a good amount of water the first time and the second time about half as much. the taste was a light watermelon not strong at all but that's good for me didn't leave any after taste and wasn't chalky

I did two workouts with this it was awhile back but I had the review on my phone, biceps and back and a leg day. had a surge of clean energy not jittery or anxious, got me really pumped up, strength was there and endurance was great. hit some pr's. and was sweating a lot. had a great deal of focus and drive and was powering through the workout really nice.

BACK AND BICEP WORKOUT
    Warm.up
    15 min on bike level 7 90 rpms
    Back extensions

Seated concentrated curls eqch arm
    20 x25
    30x15
    25x15

Bicep.curl each arm
    50 x12
    60 x 7 pr
    45 x 15

Seated one arm row each arm
    70 x 15
    80 x 15 PR

High row
    180 lbs x10
    140 x 20
    150 x 15

Barbell curls
    40 x 15
    50 x 10

Overhand wrist curls
    20 x50

Reverse fly
    3 sets 60 x 20

LEG WORKOUT

Leg curl
    105x 20
    105x20
    120x20
    135x 15 pr

Leg press
    155 x25
    195 x20
    235 x20
    255 x20 PR
    275 x15 pr
    300 x15 pr
    315 x15 pr

Plate loaded rotary calf
    135 x 25
    135 x 20
    145 x 15 pr

Squats
    95 x 10
    135 x 8
    135 x10

I haven't tried the original formula so I cant compare but I really liked this product and I am going to buy it as one of my go to pwo's and I highly recommend it.
    taste - 9
    mixability - 10
    endurance 9.5
    strength 9
    energy - 9
    focus-9

OVERALL - 9.2

Another very detailed review

Originally Posted by JNM209 View Post
    Was so stoked to get an entire TUB from AEN, and if you check back through this log I had an amazing time with it (sorry for all the girly chat time mixed in with it, but I am thankful for all the support)
    I can say now that I have been off it for awhile I miss it.

I have been using UNCUT by app nut since, though its another review in and of itself, and I will say its a solid product, I miss presurge!!!!

Hint: im gunna be getting more soon! Prob Grape Bubblegum!

Taste:
    I had the juicy watermelon....
    I personally give it a 9! I liked it....Ive had some nasty Pre's, and some tasty....this one, to my personal tastebuds, is great!
    I have watermelon Creatine RT so i think I was already used to AEN flavor profile, but I genuinely like it. flavor is a subjective thing, and if I can tell you one thing about bb.com, you never know if youll like something even if someone else hates it.

Mixability:
    1 or 2 scoops it mixed fine...now if you were trying to mix and go fast, its not an instant mix, but if you throw in shaker and go at it for a few seconds than sit it down youll be fine in a min or so!

Energy:
    In my log I did both 1.5 and 2 scoops....1.75 is my sweetest spot, while 2 scoops is just to much for me, with the exception of having ate a good amount close enough to dose.
    This isnt the blow you up energy, this is solid force and motivation to lift some weight!
    i also tried 1 scoop on a cardio day, and found it on an empty stomach to be quite satisfying, not over board and therefore not wasting pre workout!

Focus:
    There has been alot of talk with pre's on the topic of focus, and I feel its such a touchy thing dependent on so many factors, that it is hard to know how one will react. That said, I do feel personally that this new formula, does dial in a noticeable change in the motivational focus that you might crave! I did not find this at 1 scoop, but at 1.75 and 2 scoops, it was extremely different, like if i wasnt careful I could zone out....(I have alot on my mind most of the time, so I had to be careful cuz the focus factor can run tangents)
    I am also taking the new LIV by AEN this is also an amazing focus factored product, and has made me miss presurge like crazy!

Overall Performance:
    Go back through my log videos on here or my youtube channel and you will hear nothing but praise from me.
    I weighed my doses so I really could find sweet spot, and feel most of you, whom are taking alot of pres and never take breaks, are gunna need 1.5-2 scoops....I personally don't think 1 will do it for most people, but that is only me.

As I mentioned before, Ive been using UnCut, by APPNut, and I like it, but I miss presurge!

The new formula is truly something that needs to be tried!

ALSO PLEASE GET AHOLD OF LIV by AEN!!!! Ive actually taken this for fasted morning workouts, and its great! But i will warn you i have literally became addicted to LIV, I just feel great when i take it! it makes my mornings amazing!! i take 2 at 6 am and at 630 have 7oz fresh aeropressed black coffee.....this is amazing! ++free promo!

Thanks AEN! for this product and for your support and generosity!

PS Im sorry it took me a bit to get this up, Im in the midst of some crazy stuff(relocating/job hunting/grad school), but i will be getting a new log going and AEN will be the main line of products in my stack!!

New one

Originally Posted by LargeWill View Post
    So I was sent a sample by an AEN Rep, and this will be the first time I've used a preworkout other than Ephedrine and Caffeine in about 2 or 3 months. This is also my first review of a sample, so bare with me.

After some bad experiences with Craze where it would make my heart feel weird with a huge jump in my heart rate and I'd feel kind of depressed after the come down, I decided not to use anymore PWOs.

Well I figured I'd give this a shot, and I have to say I was extremely impressed.

Firstly, the taste was very impressive. Didn't taste chemically at all as Craze or C4 does, and the Watermelon flavor tasted like actual watermelon. Didn't have a problem drinking it and it was actually not a hassle. Felt it kick in about 20 minutes on my drive to the gym with some trace from the Sirius/XM station BPM playing, and was feeling pretty good.

Strength was very impressive compared to what I had with EC, and I felt a lot of stamina when it came to sets and reps. The most impressive thing that I noticed during my workout was the fact that my heartrate was not jumping super high like it did with craze, but I also had a lot of stamina for super sets and repping out some weight. During my workout my HR didn't climb above 160, when normally it gets up into the 180s or so, and I have to say that is something that is nice. It meant less time recovering, and more time working out.

All in all, it was a great experience, and it hands down one of the best preworkouts I have ever used. And I'm not just saying that either, as someone who has used everything from old Monster Asylum products, to NO Explode, C4, Craze, some PWO pills like HotRoxx, and compared to those I got just as good of a workout, without any of the negative side-effects like mood swings or depression.

If y'all have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure some of their reps or I can answer them.

lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lilkhmerkid4u has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where can I get samplese of this Pre-surge? I'm almost out of my current one...

Originally Posted by lilkhmerkid4u View Post
    Send me a PM

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lilkhmerkid4u View Post
    See my signature also. This is for you or anyone else who wants a sample.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another...

Originally Posted by DatdereCT View Post
    Hi all, a link to my actual log can be found here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1&p=1069452321

Otherwise, this will just be a final review and evaluation.

Also, thank you to AEN and the reps here for their support and trust in me to provide a thorough review of their product.

I had the Watermelon flavor.

Taste
    8/10

If used with too much water, there was no real flavor at all [which I did my first few times]. However with a lesser water dosage it tastes rather sweet and enjoyable.

Energy
    9/10

The amount of caffeine in combination with the other ingredients allowed for this to be a potent punch. Definitely had a good focus and no question for energy during any of my workouts.

Pumps
    7/10

Nothing too crazy, but noticeable pumps during some of the sessions which made me feel better about the vascularity going on!

Results
    9.5/10

While I didn't increase every lift, I hit PR's on at least two of my lifts recently. You cannot argue with results... definitely worth that aspect compared to other pre-workouts which don't really do that.

Overall
    8.7/10

Overall a great preworkout. I again was fortunate enough to have it to log, which helped me to get used to the effects. I would definitely continue using Pre-surge because I noticed how I kept my endurance up while using it which helped me to get some more PR's.

Everyone, come see how good Pre-surge looks!

- GZA "4th Chamber"

New one

Originally Posted by MG5 View Post

Mixability: 10/10

Had no problems there. Threw the whole sample packet in my shaker cup with a few ounces of water, shook it up, and it was completely dissolved. No let over chunks, no gritty feeling in my mouth.

Taste: 8/10

Taste was very good, not the best I've ever tried so can't give it 10, but better than most I've tried. It tasted just how it was labeled as well. Some brands come up with these flavors that don't taste anything like what it's intended to be.

Price: 10/10

I was lucky enough to get a free sample, but I've looked around online for it and I've found it on the site where I buy my supplements from and it was only $30 for 35 servings which isn't bad considering how pricey some supplements can be. For that price I'd definitely say it's well worth the money.

Focus/Endurance: 7-8/10

I decided to try my free sample on an upper body workout consisting mainly of heavy compounds followed by some accessory lifts. This is usually one of my more exhausting and tiring days that leave me drained at the end but I easily made through my workout and felt like I could keep going a bit longer but knew I should stop. No crash either after my workout. I've tried better and I've tried worse preworkouts when it comes to endurance and focus but this wasn't bad.

Overall it's a solid preworkout. Some preworkouts taste pretty bad but work well, some don't work very well but taste awesome, some work well but make you crash at the end. PreSurge was well rounded, meaning it worked well, tasted good, mixed well, and was pretty effective compared to most. It didn't lack in one category but do well in another. Just an overall great preworkout supplement thats worth a shot if you're looking for a new preworkout to try.

Another

Originally Posted by lowroller21212 View Post

Thanks to AEN for hooking me up with a sweet 2-serving sample of their Presurge pre-workout supp. Just giving my review a few days after gathering my thoughts and writing some notes.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at.../presurge.html

Mix 10/10 - Easily the easiest 2 scoop on 9 oz water mix I've tried (cellucor, nanovapor/neurocore, AI Sports Maniac). And I've tried a lot of them. Nine shakes, I typically noticed the difference from leftover crystals from other pre-workout boosters. If it tastes well, I won't mind it if there is grit toward end of the shake, however this is a good bonus and was surprised, this mixes very well, no grit.

Taste - 8.9/10 - Juicy watermelon flavor - Never have tasted a watermelon pwo flavor before but AEN pulled it off. Even if some brands make similar flavors, and as long as it works, you would drink it if it tasted like windex and 7 packs of sugar on it, AEN has a solid flavor in their hands.

Effects - 8/10 - After using the full 2-scoop sample.
    Drive - 8.9/10
    Focus - 8.5/10
    pump - 8/10

Other thoughts: Despite the fact I had a very good macro ratio the day I sampled it (after sundown), I did not get the pump I expected from the reviews, maybe it was just me that day (sometimes you have a day when your pre-wrkout doesnt work as you hope it might have-happens when you have a bad sleep etc). But, the aim of presurge is to give a mental boost as it's marketed and I did feel like it kicked into higher gear. For instance I took Cellucor's no2 once and i was like what the heck is this? Took 2 scoops one other time, and thought it was night and day. I took note of the following after taking it: no jitters (which is a big plus, and I respect any supp that won't give me tingles, jitters, and gives you a good clean pump, and gives you enough focus as well). I cycled out of pwo's for a week-. Vascularity and focus WERE noticeable but pump was less pronounced (who knows at 3 servings though**would love to try a different flavor maybe lol).

Want to thank AEN again for sending me the sample and giving me the opp to review it.

JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GOT THIS FLAVOR TODAY!!!!

Just took PRESURGE TO ANOTHER LEVEL!!!!

I didnt realize how much i missed this stuff till I didnt have any!

+Proverbs 28:1[Misc.Pastor]Jeremiah 20:9+

-Classic Wetshave Crew
    -Snapped Shoulder of Peace Crew
    -Your Penis Doesnt Make You a Man Crew
    -Married Crew
    -Dad Crew
    -Reads Bible Crew

AEN New PRESURGE and APE LOGS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153047391
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147696213

Originally Posted by JNM209 View Post
    GOT THIS FLAVOR TODAY!!!!

Just took PRESURGE TO ANOTHER LEVEL!!!!

I didnt realize how much i missed this stuff till I didnt have any!

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/7299_612047047419_2065983238_n.jpg[/ig]
    Grape is the best by far!

JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    Grape is the best by far!
    It is!

I forgot to just how clean and pleasant the experience is.
    +Proverbs 28:1[Misc.Pastor]Jeremiah 20:9+

-Classic Wetshave Crew
    -Snapped Shoulder of Peace Crew
    -Your Penis Doesnt Make You a Man Crew
    -Married Crew
    -Dad Crew
    -Reads Bible Crew

AEN New PRESURGE and APE LOGS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153047391
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147696213

Any of you tried Citrus Ice yet?

- GZA "4th Chamber"

New one

Originally Posted by mminguela View Post
    Shoutout to AEN for hooking me up with a sample of Presurge Unleashed!

This version is the updated version of the older version that did contain 1,3, the replacement one that did not contain 1,3. They were both SOLID products. Since I am already taking AEN LIV, I figured this would be right up my alley. I love me some dendrobium...

Taste: 7/10- The flavor sampled was grape bubble gum. While it wasn't quiet up to Big League Chew flavor status, it certainly wasn't bad. It was definitely tolerable, and compared to "other" Dendrobium containing products it tastes quiet good.

Mixabilty 10/10- No problems to report here. A few stirs with a spoon and done!

Energy 9/10 - A first I was a little worried that this had a much higher caffeine content than some of the other preworkouts containing Dendrobium. This really didn't seem to make me jittery at all and the energy was smooth and hit nice. Nothing overwhelming at all, and a good mix.

Pumps 8/10- This was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't really expecting anything, but did get a solid pump.

Overall 9/10- I really like this version of Presurge Unleashed. Solid energy and focus and good pump. Good job AEN.
    Focus 9/10- Same as energy, it hit smoothly and was "in the zone" for my 1 1/2 hour workout. I should note that no crash was felt what so ever.

Pumps

Another

Originally Posted by beast69 View Post
    I would like to apologize for the incredibly late response to this thread.

Overall review!

Taste - Out of the 3 flavours I tried, Juicy Watermelon and Fruit Punch were pretty close for top spots. Grape Bubblegum was nice to have for a change, and though I initially really liked it, It got old quick. Props to AEN for trying something a little different though. I would love to get my hands on some citrus flavoured PreSurge though, as I have loved just about every aen (and other companies) products in this flavour.

Mixability - It was a bit of a pain to get everything dissolved when stirring, but throw it in a bottle/shaker cup, and everything dissolved easily. No complaints here!

Energy - The energy I got from PreSurge was definitely top notch. The sweet spot for me (at about 6', 285lbs) was normally 1.5 scoops, or up to 2 scoops if I was really dragging. The only time I went over this amount was during competitions, and the majority of it was sipped on over the course of a couple of hours. It kept my energy levels pretty steady throughout entire competitions. No crash, no jitters, and no obvious "pump" effects for me, which is actually good, as that can really slow me down during certain events.

Focus - This effect was probably even more obvious than the energy aspect. Focus was pretty intense, sometimes creating an almost tunnel-like effect. this made it much easier to avoid distractions during long event training days.

Overall performance - On of my main goals during this log was to get back to some of my numbers from last year, and begin to exceed them. Mission accomplished. I've hit the majority of my old PR's and, in some cases, exceeded them, and I am still steadily improving. Obviously training and nutrition (or stuffing my face ) play a big part in this, but PreSurge was a welcome tool. I made it much easier to actually get some training in after long days doing physical work in a warehouse.

I originally had a competition this weekend, but due to lack of interest, it will be more of a Demo instead. I'll be treating it wore like a glorified training day and still taking it seriously.

I'm sure I've missed a few things here, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, and I will be happy to answer them!

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I reveived the Juicy Watermelon flavor in the mail last week and tried it on Shoulders, Traps day last week.

Taste: Wonderful. Wanted another glass of it. Just like koolaid.

Effect. I would recommend this for anyone who does NOT like the tingles or 'weird' feeling you get from some pre's. I actually felt no physical 'feeling',
    per say, just had a very clear head and awesome energy. Good solid pump as well. Solid pre, especially for stimulant sensative people imo.
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All I can say is that this has easily become my top rated pwo by far at the moment!!
    The pump, the focus, the vascularity, the endurance, just everything for the first time in a product feels like a perfect 10/10, which i'm normally very careful with giving to any one product!
    Normally I'd write an in depth crazy review, but seriously this product doesn't need a lot of words to describe its effectiveness, it just straight up works!

I've been bouncing between 1-2 scoops, but find about 1 1/3 scoop gives me exactly what i need to make the product not only very effective in the gym, but effective on the wallet!

Right now I have the fruit punch flavor, which I can only say is mediocre. I can't say I enjoy it as much as the flavoring for C4, but it also doesn't make me gag from the taste like bodyforge 2.0 does, so this is the only area I fit as a 7/10 relative to the otherwise perfect score!
    I have the grape flavor ordered and en route to delivery, so I'll be looking forward to enjoying that one a little bit more!

Get to it, go hard or go home!
    Cellucor M5/P6 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146519333
    Self-log of APE+BF/intimidate+Craze+NO3+ more!- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143628293

Review of Universal's A7 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143585553
    APE review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144280001
    C4/NO3 review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144390041
    Super-HD & L2 Extreme - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142879751

Originally Posted by krankphreak View Post
    I reveived the Juicy Watermelon flavor in the mail last week and tried it on Shoulders, Traps day last week.

Taste: Wonderful. Wanted another glass of it. Just like koolaid.

Effect. I would recommend this for anyone who does NOT like the tingles or 'weird' feeling you get from some pre's. I actually felt no physical 'feeling',
    per say, just had a very clear head and awesome energy. Good solid pump as well. Solid pre, especially for stimulant sensative people imo.
    Originally Posted by ccolosim View Post
    All I can say is that this has easily become my top rated pwo by far at the moment!!
    The pump, the focus, the vascularity, the endurance, just everything for the first time in a product feels like a perfect 10/10, which i'm normally very careful with giving to any one product!
    Normally I'd write an in depth crazy review, but seriously this product doesn't need a lot of words to describe its effectiveness, it just straight up works!

I've been bouncing between 1-2 scoops, but find about 1 1/3 scoop gives me exactly what i need to make the product not only very effective in the gym, but effective on the wallet!

Right now I have the fruit punch flavor, which I can only say is mediocre. I can't say I enjoy it as much as the flavoring for C4, but it also doesn't make me gag from the taste like bodyforge 2.0 does, so this is the only area I fit as a 7/10 relative to the otherwise perfect score!
    I have the grape flavor ordered and en route to delivery, so I'll be looking forward to enjoying that one a little bit more!

[youtube]X2KT3MC7HXk[/yutube]
    Thanks for the feedback!

New one

Originally Posted by nbmjhk6 View Post
    Well... I'm writing this so that the AEN team can stop harassing me.... Also known as they politely asked me once for a review... :P

Flavor: 8/10 The flavor I had was juicy watermelon. It tasted like jolly ranchers but a little more syrupy.

Mixability: 10/10 Didn't even have to mix it once and most of it was dissolved.

Energy: 10/10 Truthfully I was not happy with it in the beginning since I was not stimmed out of my mind. The more I though about it the more I realized I was not tired AT ALL during a heavy 1rm workout.

Pump: 5/10 Nothing really great about the pumps here.

Focus: 10/10 Simply amazing how I was able to focus so well. I thought of NOTHING while lifting and that certainly help.

Overall: 10/10 I don't care about the pump as long as I can focus and have enough energy to lift heavy. Absolutely amazing product that team put together.

Edit: Forgot to mention I only took 1 scoop at a time.

New one

Originally Posted by FFD81 View Post

Would like to thank the team at ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION as well as E_P_C for sending me samples of PRESURGE. Great pre-workout! I have tried many different pre-workout products (haven’t we all) and this one does its job.

Energy: 9/10
    This product gave me great energy. I work out at around 7pm, which is a little late for a pre-workout; however, it seems to kick in at the right time, leaving no issues when it’s time to hit the hay. I am also using a program called HST that incorporates a full body workout 3x a week. That means I need a pre-workout that does not crash in the middle of my workout. (As I perform squats, deadlifts, bench, etc. all on the same day) I need all the energy I can get! This product gave it to me!

Taste: 9/10
    In the sample pack they gave me Watermelon(photo above is grape, yes, i know). It was a GOOD tasting flavor. Not the best. Just good.

Mixability: 10/10
    PRESURGE did mix very well. 10/10

Ingredients: 9/10
    Proprietary blend guys/gals. So do we really know what’s inside? No! But one this that got my eyes poping out of my head was the amount of caffeine. 225mg, you must drink plenty of water, or else you will be sitting in the corner trying to stop your headache.

(I am a little sensitive to caffeine, however, when taking Hyper FX (270mg caffeine) I had no headaches. Like I said, it may be the lack of water intake throughout the day)

Side Effects: 9/10
    It’s a pre-workout guys/gals, there will be side effects. Like taking more than two scoops

Value: 8/10
    Not a bad price for 35 servings (bodybuilding.com $29.97). Obviously, there are a lot of cheaper options out there, but the price is still solid.

Overall Rating: 9/10
    I thought this was a great product. If you’re a morning workout person, this product us right for you. With 225 mg of caffeine, your workout will be epic! I can recommend this product to anyone who is willing to try something that WORKS!

Check out their website!
    http://www.aenutrition.com/

Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe102687 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up This should be amazing!

I'm taking it for the first time tonight. Looking forward to posting the outcome tonight. I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about Pre-Surge!

Originally Posted by Joe102687 View Post
    I'm taking it for the first time tonight. Looking forward to posting the outcome tonight. I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about Pre-Surge!
    Nice let us know how it goes

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at.../presurge.html

Great time to try the new PreSurge. Buy1($29.97) get a CreatineRT FREE.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    Nice let us know how it goes
    Got my samples a little late in the day yesterday so I started them today. will post a review up as soon as I finish the last of it.
    On Wisconsin! Go Pack Go! Go Brew Crew!

US Army Veteran

ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ccolosim View Post

Well I finally got my grape flavored presurge in and have had a couple workouts with it ... all of the effects listed above have remained consistent throughout continued use of the fruit punch and now the grape.
    Only difference now is .... the grape tastes fricken amazing!!!! Def very similar to the grape of the old presurge unleashed, you guys just have the taste spot on for it, great job!!
    Perfect workout for not only the effects, but the taste as well now!!
    Cellucor M5/P6 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146519333
    Self-log of APE+BF/intimidate+Craze+NO3+ more!- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143628293

Review of Universal's A7 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143585553
    APE review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144280001
    C4/NO3 review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144390041
    Super-HD & L2 Extreme - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142879751

marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000) marcus142 is just really nice. (+1000)
    cant wait to try this product, just from reading the reviews i can tell this product is just as good, if not better than the old one. i have been an avid user of the presurge unleashed over the past two years. it was extremely disappointing when i did not see it on bb.com(or any other major site). after sending a couple messages and being directed to this thread i came to realize that this is the new version of it. i`m a juicy watermelon kind of a guy!
    fapfapfap