wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

+----> BSN NITRIX 2.0 FINAL REVIEW <----+ By wishiwasdivin

Welcome To My Final Review Of NITRIX 2.0 & AROMAVEX

Here are the two protocols that I was to test for (1) week each for the log. Then the remainder of my log could be ran using either Protocol I wanted.

1.) Take 6 tablets 60 minutes prior to training.

2.) Take 3 tablets 60 minutes prior to training and take another 3 tablets immediately post training.

Protocol #1:

It's all about the pre-workout pump and helping expand muscle fascia to help facilitate muscle growth. The pump also increases nutrient delivery to working muscle tissue, helping spare muscle glycogen and protein. This in turn helps set the stage for a faster recover.

Protocol #2:

This is a more balanced approach for pre-workout pump and faster recovery; this is the protocol from the directions on the package. To speed recovery, you want to eliminate metabolic wastes produced from training; one of the best ways to do so is by increasing blood flow in the muscle. The faster you can reduce metabolic waste, the faster creatine stores can be replenished, muscle tissue repaired, etc.

First and foremost I want to thank TheMatzah & the rest of the BSN crew. For this opportunity in logging these products. I also want to say thanks to everyone else that followed along.

Hey Everyone!

Well I did just how Protocol #1 stated for the first week take 6 tablets 60 minutes prior to training. So my day would start at 6:30am and by 7:00am I was taking my 6 caps of NITRIX 2.0. I started calling the NITRIX 2.0 (AKA THE CREEPER) because thats just how this product would hit you. It doesn't give off any beta tingles or any warming of the skin once it hits (BAM). So lets say your like me and start out doing cardio before hitting the weights. Thats where it would start working on me was in the legs first. It's like (KABAM) out of nowhere I could feel my quads start getting fuller and thicker. Then it moves on through the rest of your body chest/biceps etc. The NITRIX 2.0 really gave off some added pumps and vascularity and Of course it's always cool to see veins popping out everywhere.

Ok now onto week #2 with Protocol #2 which was. Take 3 tablets 60 minutes prior to training and take another 3 tablets immediately post training. As for me using this Protocol is where I had a hugely noticeable difference in its effects on me. What I mean by this is the pumps became more intense and felt as if my skin was going to rip. What a tremendous feeling of confindence you get when your at the gym looking in the mirror. And you can see (MOUNT RUSHMORE) ripping through your skin now thats some pump. Going with Protocol #2 my muscles would stay more fuller/thicker longer throughout the day. From the very first dose the NITRIX 2.0 never lost it's punch when it came pump time. As for me taking NITRIX 2.0 my body never built up a tolerance to this product. So every day was like the first time of ever taking it. So for the remainder of my log I stayed with Protocol#2.

As for me and AROMAVEX well. I don't have much I can honestly say about it. Because as for me I couldn't ever tell if it was doing anything. Eventhough I was taking a total of 4 caps a day I just couldn't tell.

Dosing: 8/10

This is how I did the dosing for the first week. I took 6 caps 60 mins before my workout. The second week I was to take 3 caps 60 minutes prior to my workout. And another 3 immediately after my workout. The pills are red in color slightly larger than your normal pills. There not at all difficult getting down so it shouldn't be any problems. I could take all 6 at once but you can also take them individually if you wanted.

Pump: 9/10

This is what makes this product really stand out is the pumps. As for me the pumps nitrix 2.0 gave off was so extreme and intense at times it feels as if my skin was about to rip. All I can say is (WOOOO) to have a pump like that where I had a hard time getting my headphones out of my ear because of it. Now my friends that's a pump. It's nice to get really insane pumps without experiencing a depressing crash. I definitely had some insane pumps and vascularity while using this product. I was very surprised at just how effective this product can be. I've taken a few products similar to this but never got this kind of effect.

Vascularity: 9/10

Ok now I'm not a very vascular person nor have I ever been. But this product made my forearm veins pop and it gave me the (spider-web) effect in my shoulders. While having these results and not being a very vascular guy. Was obviously amazing so it was doing exactly what it's supposed to.

Effectiveness: 10/10

As for me just in the benefits I experienced with NITRIX 2.0 a score of 10 is very worthy of this product. As i've stated the first day of usage I experienced a dramatic improvement in my pumps. And over a couple of days into this product is where I started noticing post-workout recovery. It was to the point where fatigue in my muscles was nearly non-existent. My recovery was near 100% each time I would wake-up the next day to hit the gym for my next training session. As for overall my body felt more refreshed an rejuvenated as well critically less fatigued. There were times when I was done with my routine where I would feel like I barely hit the gym even on those heavy days. I also noticed that I was having less joint stiffness which definitely felt good the next day. Furthermore there was also a feeling of better general overall health that I experienced from NITRIX 2.0 simply there was a better and healthier bodily feel with this product. Lastly I did notice that the improved recovery did help me push harder in my following training sessions. There were times where extra sets and heavier giant sets were I feel this product made possible. Overall the NITRIX 2.0 definitely delivered in the recovery department as well as in the pump department.

Value: 7.9/10

I found NITRIX 2.0 not very expensive for what it does at $59.99 (BB.com price). You get 180 tablets this provides 60 servings. I feel it's worth every penny. They also have 90 tablets at $35.99 (BB.com price). It provides 30 servings I still feel it's worth every penny.

Overall: 9/10

I would recommend this product to somebody else looking for some solid pumps. And I know we're all looking for that well look nomore this product will give you what you want. After 30 days of taking NITRIX 2.0 and everday was like the first with this product. You just can't go wrong. So if in the near future your looking for some pumps/recovery NITRIX 2.0 is your supplement.

Get your PUMP'S on with BSN NITRIX 2.0. Here's how to get your hands on some NITRIX 2.0 you'll love the pump. CLICK ME!.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid review!

We really appreciate the time, effort and work put in on the log and final review

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Solid review!

We really appreciate the time, effort and work put in on the log and final review
    Thanks Mat! Had a blast with BSN NITRIX 2.0
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome man, thanks for the template
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    awesome man, thanks for the template
    LOL Thanks pastor.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome review there! Ive tried the original Nitrix and thought it was solid, but I gotta give this a try for sure!!

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    awesome review there! Ive tried the original Nitrix and thought it was solid, but I gotta give this a try for sure!!
    I was very surprised with the effects.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    I was very surprised with the effects.
    sounds good to me!

PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome review and easy access to links! awesome work man. Very detailed and professional looking. I'm glad the product delivered.

Originally Posted by PappaBear76 View Post
    Awesome review and easy access to links! awesome work man. Very detailed and professional looking. I'm glad the product delivered.
    Thanks Bear! It was a solid product man I was very inpressed with it.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Lurking in the Shadows... rdcopps's Avatar
    rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome log as usual and an honest, solid review!

Originally Posted by rdcopps View Post
    Awesome log as usual and an honest, solid review!
    Thanks brotha I try me best.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome review brotha wish.
    'shame the log had to end
    you ran a sweet log.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the pumps really are insane,some of the best of my life. Great for bulking and cutting!!

many thanks for the review!!
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

stop scoop loss FOREVER! http://www.stopscooploss.org/

*For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 1000 Grams, Unflavored & get 1 AllMax Nutrition Micronized Glutamine, 100 Grams,

**For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition VITASTACK, 30 Packs & get 1 AllMax Nutrition VITAFORM, 60 Tablets FREE!

Originally Posted by EndoX View Post
    the pumps really are insane,some of the best of my life. Great for bulking and cutting!!

Pumps should be there all the time! They are a must!!

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    awesome review brotha wish.
    'shame the log had to end
    you ran a sweet log.
    Thanks kiss I always try and give it my best.

Originally Posted by EndoX View Post

Thanks for stopping by EndoX. Yes the pumps from nitrix 2.0 where insane.

Pumps should be there all the time! They are a must!!
    Yeah we gotta have them pumps.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Thanks kiss I always try and give it my best.

Thanks for stopping by EndoX. Yes the pumps from nitrix 2.0 where insane.

Yeah we gotta have them pumps.
    Yea cuz you know what those feel like! :P hahahahahha

Yea cuz you know what those feel like! :P hahahahahha
    Yeah I know first hand. LOL The pumps where insane bro.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Yeah I know first hand. LOL The pumps where insane bro.
    Faaaannnnntttttaaaasssstttiiiiicccc lol

Faaaannnnntttttaaaasssstttiiiiicccc lol
    All day every day with nitrix 2.0 yeah buddy.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

All day every day with nitrix 2.0 yeah buddy.
    Everything is lightweight for you lol

Everything is lightweight for you lol
    That's how I look at it everything is lightweight lol.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

That's how I look at it everything is lightweight lol.
    Nothing but a peanut!

Originally Posted by swuuu View Post
    nothing but a peanut!
    lol
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

tommypumps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BSN Nitrix vs BSN Nitrix 2.0, Breakdown?

Excellent break down. It sounds like the pump is increased from the original formula.

What's the main differences between the old Nitrix that you could get 360 pills for the same price (59.99) and the new Nitrix 2.0 that only supplies 180 pills?

I've been looking for a break-down online but I can't find anything. I just joined the BB forums looking to expand my knowledge on supps. I'm a Natures Best Isopure, MHP Up Your Mass, GNC Creatine (Until I found BSN Nitrix) and a BSN Cellmass 2.0 guy. I just got intererested in MusclePharm's Assault Pre-Workout after trying the rasberry-lemonade sample pack I just received on my last bulk order. I tried it this morning in fact and it worked great.

Thanks for the info guys!

Tom

gongko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you take nitrix on your off days? or only workout days?

Originally Posted by gongko View Post
    do you take nitrix on your off days? or only workout days?
    I took them both ways
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)