Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trieason View Post
    4. weight gainer shake (post workout)
    Odd. You bulking, or just trying to recomp?

Like that gif too by the way.
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice lifting Tri, pretty crazy weight to put up with that short of rest periods, going HAM Saiyan!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    80# x 3 on DB shoulder presses....wow.

BBQ on eggs...do not want.
    hehehe, whats wrong with a lil sauce on the eggs? Truth is I prefer ketchup, but I ran out early this week. I just can't stand eggs without a little flavor of some kind.

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Great workout Tri..

You sure eat good!!..If I ever get to Texas I might have to drop in for lunch.
    Thaks Lonnie! I could probably make some better choices still. My next day off I need to do some bulk cooking of other things like chicken, veggies, and fish. I have been reliant on pre-packaged choices for snacks for way too long, and my moderation is getting out of hand. Gotta get back to the basics on some of these food choices! YUM!! I would love that visit should you ever find your way here. I am sure you could tell a story or two!

Originally Posted by PeterGibbons316 View Post
    Odd. You bulking, or just trying to recomp?

Like that gif too by the way.
    I need at least one weight gainer shake even when leaning or i'll fall too far into deficit and have super sub-par energy levels. My maintenance is around 4200 calories nowadays, maybe less since cutting back on the in-take. Either way though, I have to get close to 3k calories daily if I don't want to lose weight too rapidly. If I were bulking I would take 3 of them and eat rice all day long. It's also a lean gainer, so not one of those 1k+ calories ones with lots of carbs/protein ration. This one is just 600 calories, 60g protein, 80g carbs, a few fats and next to no sugar.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Nice lifting Tri, pretty crazy weight to put up with that short of rest periods, going HAM Saiyan!
    It is the biggest advantage I have seen gained from all the weightlifting HIIT training. Quick recovery in shorter time periods. Even when lifting at my 5-6 rep max, I only need around 60-75 seconds in order to match reps, and can do this for up to 3 sets before losing a single rep of lifting ability. It's going to help volume in the future for sure!

Thanks everyone for the compliments and appreciations! I work hard not only for myself, but for you all as well! We are united under the same banner of reaching maximum potential...We all ride into battle together!

Trieason and Stang tearing it up with our Capsi-Blast Log! Check it out, we love the support!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153022681&page=2

trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50) trieason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Decided to do a strength day today instead of HIIT 100's. Food is comparable to the rest of the week so i'll skip it this time. Even for a strength day I cut it short due to time constraints and business talk with one of the trainers. There is a push/pull competition coming up around here June 1, and I want to compete! As of now, HIIT 100's has been suspended, but i'll still be sure to challenge my wind throughout the week to improve this area. I just have to dedicate my weightlifting time to getting my numbers up as quickly as possible, and I believe the progress from the HIIT training will aid in that goal nicely.

I am also pretty sure I have an imbalance somewhere holding back my deadlift/squat. So I hired a super bad ass trainer to get me on the road to maximizing my potential in all the compound lifts. We'll see how that goes over the next few weeks.

Chest/Back

2 scoops of capsi, 2 scoops of CON-CRET (cool story on where this came from) for pre-workout. 2 scoops of cor-performance BCAA's for intra.

3 standard warm-ups on each starting major lift.

Middle grip bench press (75 sec rests) every rep total is to failure in this workout EXCEPT for warmups.
    Warmup - 135lbs x 10
    W/U - 185lbs x 5
    W/U - 225lbs x 3
    1. 250lbs x 6
    2. 250lbs x 6
    3. 250lbs x 5
    4. 245lbs x 5
    5. 245lbs x 5

Incline DB press (60-75 sec rests)
    1. 85lbs x 7
    2. 85lbs x 5
    3. 85lbs x 4

Deadlift (120 sec rests)
    W/U - 135lbs x 10
    W/U - 225lbx x 4
    W/U - 315lbs x 1
    1. 365lbs x 3
    2. 365lbs x 2
    3. 355lbs x 2
    4. 335lbs x 2
    5. 335lbs x 1 (Lower back was not having it today, just couldn't get the strain to distribute evenly across the backside. My hamstrings/quads felt largely unphased, but my lower back felt like it was taking all the pressure despite Metal and my buddy saying form looked good. Maybe my CNS really is due for a break. NOT pleased with the deadlifts today.

Lat pull down (60 sec rests)
    1. 180lbs x 8
    2. 195lbs x 6
    3. 210lbs x 6 (longer rest due to talking for this set)
    4. 225lbs x 4

cooldown/stretch

Even for a strength day this was pretty low volume compared to a normal day, in greater part due to talking business with the trainer. Once that was done I was pretty cooled off, and my workout buddy had already went on to do BB rows, decline cable flys, and was wrapping up cable rows when I finally got back to him. I wasn't motivated to do anything more at that point.

If I would stop averaging 5-6 hrs of sleep I might perform better over the long haul. It's so hard getting to bed by NOW!

Last edited by trieason; 04-18-2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: forgot supps!
    Trieason and Stang tearing it up with our Capsi-Blast Log! Check it out, we love the support!

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong lifts Tri..
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Originally Posted by lonniej View Post
    Strong lifts Tri..
    Thanks Lonnie! Come monday I am taking it to a new routine all-together. Even I don't know what it will be...

Thanks BB.com!

So some posts ago I mentioned having a desire to order the full stack of promera so I could go all out, and how the promo code sent with our capsi for the logs was false. This sent me to BB.com for the products, which I turned around and cancelled this past sunday because I was able to get a hold of some free concret and amino-tren. I had ordered 2 x Con-cret which got me 2 more capsi free as part of a promotion, buy 2 get 1 free on the amino-tren, and some more casein protein. $166 of supps! (A light order for me...)

Well guess what showed up yesterday anyway... the cancelled package! I called prior to it's arrival to verify it was cancelled and they assured me everything was proper. So when I called to tell them I got the product anyway, and what should I do about sending it back. They tell me, "Well, everything on our end is cancelled, and even the billing department says the charges have been returned. Since it was our mess up somewhere, why don't you keep the product and use it toward your fitness goals."

I admit I got a little emotional... so I thanked the man as generously/sincerely as I could, but I was truly speechless. The recent weeks, or maybe even the whole of 2013, has just been riddled with good fortune. I am just truly in awe these days. Opportunity seems to be not only knocking, but helping themselves right on in as well. As though lady luck has decided to become a roommate of mine. Maybe it's things coming around for having an upbringing/early life of hellfire (I didn't get the warrior spirit from nothing...), or the calm before the storms of what is left to come. Either way, I am grateful and humbled by these recent experiences. Whatever it is, I will enjoy this time of plenty for as long as it lasts, and if trials/challenges are what is to follow. Then I hope life is ready to deal with a Super Saiyan 4, because I will never submit to defeat! Times of plenty are always just around the next corner! I may just have to kick some a$$ before I get there.

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man stang you have to send me PM's when you start your logs bro!

Sorry for being late but I am subbed now and will be following along .
    Free Agent

stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by woolegend21 View Post
    Man stang you have to send me PM's when you start your logs bro!

Sorry for being late but I am subbed now and will be following along .
    lol my bad woo! Thanks for joining!

To Trison and everyone else following, sorry that I have been MIA alot this week! It had been just been crazy day after day since Tuesday. By the time I wake up and by the time I get home its just all a blur. Have been having to go into work alot earlier then usual since Tuesday which is messing up my routine bad! Next week will be back to normal HOPEFULLY!

Till then I will still be looking at everyone's logs! Stay strong everyone!
    "Only the Strong survive"
    IG Cadamsfitness

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tri...great job on the pressing and deads.

Awesome story....good for you.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Originally Posted by stangboy1404 View Post
    lol my bad woo! Thanks for joining!

To Trison and everyone else following, sorry that I have been MIA alot this week! It had been just been crazy day after day since Tuesday. By the time I wake up and by the time I get home its just all a blur. Have been having to go into work alot earlier then usual since Tuesday which is messing up my routine bad! Next week will be back to normal HOPEFULLY!

Till then I will still be looking at everyone's logs! Stay strong everyone!
    Hey stang, I was starting to wonder what happened to you! I await your triumphant return! I will have weeks like that for sure at some point, life with retail, ups and downs all the time.

Thanks for subbing friend of stangs!! Be my friend too!

tri...great job on the pressing and deads.

Awesome story....good for you.
    Thanks storm! Sometimes you get lucky!

jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwill44240 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great Bench work Tri and also congrats on the supps that is an awesome way to start the year and it is nice to see great customer service taking care of folks that is cool. Enjoy it. One hell of a daily diet intake you got going!!!

nice to see your back Stangboy!

leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey stang, I was starting to wonder what happened to you! I await your triumphant return! I will have weeks like that for sure at some point, life with retail, ups and downs all the time.

Thanks for subbing friend of stangs!! Be my friend too!

Thanks storm! Sometimes you get lucky!
    I Love Dragon Ball! Hell yeah!

Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice chest/back workout Tri! pushing some major weight there! I'm gonna see if I can catch up to you on those incline DB presses! Really impressive bro!
    Check out my current ProMera Sports Capsi-Blast Log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153076461

Originally Posted by jwill44240 View Post
    Great Bench work Tri and also congrats on the supps that is an awesome way to start the year and it is nice to see great customer service taking care of folks that is cool. Enjoy it. One hell of a daily diet intake you got going!!!

nice to see your back Stangboy!
    I appreciate that Jwill! Thanks for stopping in, ! The diet is working for now, but getting below 10% b/f will be a little more challenging in the coming weeks. I'll probably have to have like 3 low to no carb days throughout the week just to start pushing that limit. Cutting out the preworkout carbs, and losing the weightgainer for post. I have other proteins that are virtually carbless that will do the trick just fine. Doubling up on BCAA's for the intra, and other factors should keep my mass untouched. These last 2-3% of bodyfat will be the most stubborn, and i'll probably have to go whip out my bodybugg for some macronutrient counting. It's all a big game, and I just try and take it week by week at this point.

Originally Posted by leric90 View Post
    I Love Dragon Ball! Hell yeah!
    Then you have joined the right log! I have taken the spirit and essence of the DBZ universe, and have made it a big part of who I am. It's my fire in the gym, and my fire in life. From my career, to my friendships, intimate relationships, hobbies, and everything else in between. You give it your absolute all, and if that's not enough you get up and give even more next time. What then can stand against you? Nothing I say! Any defeat is only temporary...

Originally Posted by Zoso1116 View Post
    Nice chest/back workout Tri! pushing some major weight there! I'm gonna see if I can catch up to you on those incline DB presses! Really impressive bro!
    Ohhh!!! Let the race begin then Zoso! This vid is a good representation of my spirit during competition... I hope you are ready to be challenged! ;D

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great presentation Tri..
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Where did my super saiyan energy go?

Alright folks...So today was a momentous and yet bittersweet at the same time for me. As a warrior spirited young man I don't like to ever have to admit defeat, but today....today I was defeated by my limits.

My most recent chest and back day had several "raised eyebrows" in it like something was missing from within me. I just couldn't perform at a level I was used too despite most all factors being the same as any other day. I rested Friday and ate well enough that things like glycogen should have been restored, and even slept in for the most part. Today though was even worse...way worse!!

I don't know if it was my allergies taking over finally, or my asthma being randomly out of control (allergy effected asthma...literally between noon and 5pm I needed 5 puffs off my inhaler. I just couldn't breathe!), or plain jane overtraining. Whatever it was, I went in and did 315lbs on squat fresh (was supposed to be final warm-up) and it felt like I was 1 rep maxing. Prior to that I was just doing basic active stretches and warmups and was getting winded like I was doing sprints. "Where the heck did my cardio run off too!?" I thought. I checked my pulse, and my heartrate was like 60-70bpm while I was gasping for air...strangest, strangest thing!

In total I did about 12 sets of exercise, and 7 of them were stomach work. The other 5 were scattered between calves and legs. I was wiped! My breathing muscles were strained and sore by the time the workout started, so perhaps it's related... I don't really know. No strength, no recovery rate, and no cardio to be found today... so I wrapped things up pretty early.

The way I see it I have worked super hard up until the last few days (when things started going downhill), and perhaps my reward is being able to see the limits of my body being reached. I am going to rest again tomorrow, eat well, sleep well, and Monday I will start something a little less weight intense for maybe a week to get reset. Thanks you all for all the support up until now, it has helped me take it to this limit.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Tri, cool story about the supps. Also LMAO at that rage face/DBZ meme, I laughed, I cried, wouldreadagain/10 Awesome numbers as usual (a lot of you guys over here are saying you're having kinda bad workouts but the numbers are better than 99% of people in my gym lulz) anyways hope you get some rest and can continue to hit it hard in the next few days.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, that may have been the longest meme that I have seen.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong lifts and great log so far keep going destroy the weights with capsi-blast!

Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao that meme was awesome. Also the race is on, but I am not trying to catch a kamehameha to the back lol.

On a more serious note I think you deserve a rest day for real. When our body gets to that point you benefit more from rest then another crappy day at the gym lol. I have this random pain in my upper left arm so I may have to rest tomorrow as well. Hope you start feeling better soon and I hope that you are just exhausted and its not the asthma/allergy problem!
    Check out my current ProMera Sports Capsi-Blast Log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153076461

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Trieason! Nice jackpot on all of those supps! bb.com has great customer service and I can hardly believe how fast my order gets to my house......put an order in online....turn the computer off....let the dog out....order at the door already

Have a great weekend!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Hey Tri, cool story about the supps. Also LMAO at that rage face/DBZ meme, I laughed, I cried, wouldreadagain/10 Awesome numbers as usual (a lot of you guys over here are saying you're having kinda bad workouts but the numbers are better than 99% of people in my gym lulz) anyways hope you get some rest and can continue to hit it hard in the next few days.
    Thats so kind of you to say hobbes, and very appreciated. I hope in the coming days/weeks I can really show what I am capable of! HIIT 100's are certainly cardio intense, but weight never goes above a 10RM in the end. I am feeling much more fresh today already, a combination of eating everything in sight and sleeping. Tomorrow I believe I will be ready to relight the fire, we'll see!

Wow, that may have been the longest meme that I have seen.
    hehehe, It is a big one indeed! Derp speaks the truth though...that he does!

Originally Posted by susanshubby View Post
    strong lifts and great log so far keep going destroy the weights with capsi-blast!
    Thanks for the support Susan!! It's interesting that I took it to 3 scoops of capsi on that final workout day I had. The feeling was very odd to say the least. I would describe it like taking a Benadryl or other medication for lets say a runny nose. You feel better after awhile, but deep down you still feel something is off. I could feel the "bandaid" effect of the capsi as it tried to make my body feel fired up when it just didn't have anything left. Felt numb...

Originally Posted by Zoso1116 View Post
    lmao that meme was awesome. Also the race is on, but I am not trying to catch a kamehameha to the back lol.

On a more serious note I think you deserve a rest day for real. When our body gets to that point you benefit more from rest then another crappy day at the gym lol. I have this random pain in my upper left arm so I may have to rest tomorrow as well. Hope you start feeling better soon and I hope that you are just exhausted and its not the asthma/allergy problem!
    Hahaha, great sport Zoso! I feel a little more right today, and asthma is on the retreat it seems. Truth is the allergies is completely my fault for letting it get out of hand. I have a Sinus Rinse I use in conjunction with a daily allergy pill that keeps me pretty regular for the most part. Well, after over 2 weeks of not sinus rinsing, and several days of forgetting my pill it's actually surprising that it didn't happen sooner. Sinus rinsed yesterday, and been taking my pill again, so I am feeling more normal. Around these parts, you can see a film of pollen on every vehicle, and on the concrete of the apt complex entirely. A yellowish/greenish dust everywhere! Sinus rinses are probably the most important part of me keeping myself feeling allergy free! The pill has a hard time working on its own most of the time.

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Hey Trieason! Nice jackpot on all of those supps! bb.com has great customer service and I can hardly believe how fast my order gets to my house......put an order in online....turn the computer off....let the dog out....order at the door already

Have a great weekend!
    Agreed! I have been ordering from nobody else since finding BB.com a few years ago, and to this day they still earn my business every time! I have so much free stuff from them, and even schick hydro's left over from when they were giving those away like crazy! The order even came with intentionally free 3 tubs of BCAA's intra from cellucor! It was a jackpot for sure, and I am grateful! Looking to put it all to good use, and take it to the next level. Competition is coming June 1!!

A question for everyone!!

So real quick! While it has been great talking fitness with you all, and getting motivational uplifts on a daily basis. I want to know more about who you all are if thats alright.

So if any of you have the time and are interested, please give me a description of what it is you do, and a little bit about who you are!

Please be as descriptive as you can! Everything from hobbies, life lessons, occupations, favorite food...the sky is the limit! I'll find specific questions to ask you all once I get an idea of what to ask, based on what I get in the initial post.

Thanks!! I look forward to getting to know you all on a more deep level! My intro to this log shared a lot about myself, but I am like an old man with stories. I have so much more I can share, and will!

leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) leric90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So real quick! While it has been great talking fitness with you all, and getting motivational uplifts on a daily basis. I want to know more about who you all are if thats alright.

So if any of you have the time and are interested, please give me a description of what it is you do, and a little bit about who you are!

Please be as descriptive as you can! Everything from hobbies, life lessons, occupations, favorite food...the sky is the limit! I'll find specific questions to ask you all once I get an idea of what to ask, based on what I get in the initial post.

Thanks!! I look forward to getting to know you all on a more deep level! My intro to this log shared a lot about myself, but I am like an old man with stories. I have so much more I can share, and will!
    i'm a premedical student taking the mcat on friday and graduating next week! excited - yes i am

stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FINALLY back in the gym! These past 2 weeks have been hell trying to get into the gym. Esp last week! Hopefully this week will be more calm!
    Sorry to all those that have been wondering where I have been (ha if anyone has). I have been dealing with people wanting to buy my car. Also I have been going back and forth with the dealership where I got my car from. They were supposed to repaint some scratched and fix a window for me. They told me it would be ready one day and it turned out to be 3 days after they said. Keep in mind this place is 2 hours away. So every morning I had to call to see if it was ready. Each time they said they had some kind of set back. But finally they got it to where I could pick it up this past Friday! On top of all that I had to go into work early all week (4 hours early)

Great job with all your workouts Tri! Looking strong and motivated!

I was excited to get back in the gym and train today! Instead of doing the National Chest day, I did Leg day

Took 2 scoops of Capsi and was feeling some decent energy and focus. Also got them tingles!

Warmed up with 10 min treadmill

Leg Extensions (warm ups)
    50 x 12
    50 x 12

Barbell Squats (warm ups)
    135 x 10
    135 x 10

Barbell Squats
    185 x 10
    205 x 10
    225 x 8
    225 x 8

Hack Squats
    180 x 10
    200 x 9
    220 x 8
    240 x 5

Leg Extensions
    70 x 10
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 5

Seated Leg Curls
    75 x 10
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 5

Took me a Protein Shake right after the workout.

Overall I felt like I had a good day. Esp since I hate doing legs! I am sure I will be feeling this workout come tomorrow for sure!

As for Tri's question telling a little about myself.

I have always been into sports ever since I was little. I played baseball for 16 years and Football for 3 years. So I have always been active. I was in college studying Exercise Science. I had to stop going due to financial situations but I do plan on returning and completing it. When I do return I will only have 1.5 years to get my Bachelors. I have a wife of 2 years and we are currently dealing with Infertility problems. (been trying for 2 years). Come May, I will be with FedEx for 6 years. If there is anything else someone wants to know just ask
    IG Cadamsfitness

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solid leg work Stang and nice work with all the squats!! Smart move doing legs on Monday.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

Originally Posted by mvd546 View Post
    Solid leg work Stang and nice work with all the squats!! Smart move doing legs on Monday.
    Thanks man! Yea give my legs time to heal starting it off at the beginning!
    IG Cadamsfitness

Originally Posted by leric90 View Post
    i'm a premedical student taking the mcat on friday and graduating next week! excited - yes i am
    I have to admit I don't know much about what the mcat entails, but if it has to do with medicine I am sure it's not an easy test. So good luck! Graduating is also probably something well looked forward to. Then you can get out there and make some real money, and start building up whatever life you have envisioned for yourself. If there is any advice I can give it's to be happy now... even if you don't have much. Everything after that is like a game of "The Sims" as far as I am concerned. You try and build up a home to your standard, enjoy hobbies, pursue goals, take vacations, but always realizing that something can happen at any time that can take it away, or set you back. It's always temporary of course, so just have fun with it. It's all about the journey, never the destination! Even times of hardship can be fun if you have the warrior mindset! Never lose sight of what's important to you. For me it's having a good time all the time, and enjoying the day to day activities; even work! If ever I find myself not having any fun, I change, change, change anything I can until it's fun again. Then keep moving forward! That is a big lesson from Goku!

For what it's worth.

Originally Posted by stangboy1404 View Post
    FINALLY back in the gym! These past 2 weeks have been hell trying to get into the gym. Esp last week! Hopefully this week will be more calm!
    Sorry to all those that have been wondering where I have been (ha if anyone has). I have been dealing with people wanting to buy my car. Also I have been going back and forth with the dealership where I got my car from. They were supposed to repaint some scratched and fix a window for me. They told me it would be ready one day and it turned out to be 3 days after they said. Keep in mind this place is 2 hours away. So every morning I had to call to see if it was ready. Each time they said they had some kind of set back. But finally they got it to where I could pick it up this past Friday! On top of all that I had to go into work early all week (4 hours early)

Great job with all your workouts Tri! Looking strong and motivated!

I was excited to get back in the gym and train today! Instead of doing the National Chest day, I did Leg day

Took 2 scoops of Capsi and was feeling some decent energy and focus. Also got them tingles!

Warmed up with 10 min treadmill

Leg Extensions (warm ups)
    50 x 12
    50 x 12

Barbell Squats (warm ups)
    135 x 10
    135 x 10

Barbell Squats
    185 x 10
    205 x 10
    225 x 8
    225 x 8

Hack Squats
    180 x 10
    200 x 9
    220 x 8
    240 x 5

Leg Extensions
    70 x 10
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 5

Seated Leg Curls
    75 x 10
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 5

Took me a Protein Shake right after the workout.

Overall I felt like I had a good day. Esp since I hate doing legs! I am sure I will be feeling this workout come tomorrow for sure!

As for Tri's question telling a little about myself.

I have always been into sports ever since I was little. I played baseball for 16 years and Football for 3 years. So I have always been active. I was in college studying Exercise Science. I had to stop going due to financial situations but I do plan on returning and completing it. When I do return I will only have 1.5 years to get my Bachelors. I have a wife of 2 years and we are currently dealing with Infertility problems. (been trying for 2 years). Come May, I will be with FedEx for 6 years. If there is anything else someone wants to know just ask
    I certainly have noticed your disappearance, but I also remembered you saying something about being swamped a bit. Glad to have you back! Have some rep for a triumphant return! Don't wait too long to go back if you're that close! It's too easy and convenient to say "i'll get to it some day..." because some day is always some day. It has to become THIS day at some point if it's ever going to happen again. We are around the same age, and already I can look back in my own life and see things I dilly dallied for far longer than I needed too. I don't mean to say I live with any regrets, as I have enjoyed my choices and the outcomes thus far. Nonetheless, there are several things I have put on back burner that I know in my heart I had the time and resources to have gotten started/finished with them already. Financial troubles are certainly a valid reason for set back, but take this little story for what it's worth should you find the years slipping by all of a sudden....

Good to have you back Stang! I'll ask you questions about the rest of your post as the days progress, and thanks for sharing! I now have something else to talk to you about other than how your workout went.

Oh yeah...and my first day with the trainer was today. I have to be honest I don't know a great deal of what I would of called some of the exercises, so until then I will just say.

I took 2 scoops of capsi and 2 scoops of concret preworkout, 2 scoops of BCAA's intra. Went in, did chest and back, explosively supersetted like never before, puked at the end (several hurls, all my BCAA's got wasted I think...), thanked the man for pushing me to my limits, and called it a day....

Even after all the HIIT 100's, my cardio was pushed to the absolute limits to where I actually puked, and man what a pump I had going on. Arms and chest looked swollen like never before! I was really surprised! I have puked after not training for a long time and doing intense squats at high reps, but never doing upper body, so the fact that the trainer is doing legs with me wednesday means I am going to probably puke again. Precious BCAA's intra goes in my mouth, and right back out an hour later. So far so good though I guess, if I still can get so winded after the kind of workout we did today, then I am still much farther behind then I thought.