Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    It sounds like the sober life is treating you well OP. Good stuff
    Thanks playa!! BOOM!
    www.jettsettfitness.com
    @jettsettfitness
    www.********.com/jettsettfitness
    Pintrest: jettsettfitness
    jettsettfitness@gmail.com

If your WHY is BIG enough the HOW won't be as important!!
    PMA = Postive mental attitude.....don't leave home without it!!

Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000)
    First post on the forum, but I just wanted to say congrats dude. It's a tough journey but unbelievably worth it. I will be a year sober next month. This past year has been the best since before I started drinking (from about 2003-2012). Stay strong and good luck!

bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50) bs-stunting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep it up mma_fiend. Sounds like you are doing solid stuff now. Repped for sure.
    "So you think you can win?....... I don't think I can lose."

1Lolita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am so very glad you have sought the help you need! Great great job!:lkl:

unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unplugged_55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck OP. stay strong. I'm pulling for ya
    Train in Hell and you can survive in Hell

1*

mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) mma_fiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks everyone....day 48; Feeling great and still sober. Haven't had any desire to drink whatsoever even when out at social gatherings with family and friends. My quality of life has improved dramatically in such a short period of time. The Future is a blank canvas with no limits and It's My TIME now!!

My belief is BIGGER than your doubt
    www.jettsettfitness.com
    @jettsettfitness

Impossible is Nothing BrandonMag's Avatar
    BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandonMag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck OP, the entire forum is behind you. You can do it!
    "Strive for the best, and accept nothing less."

"Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. Not even me. All right? You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period."

Toronto Blue Jays | Toronto Maple Leafs | Real Madrid | Toronto Raptors | Detroit Lions

LHP & OF.

Hola all! Just checking back in to let you know I still have not had a sip and am feeling GREAT!!!

BOOOM!!! That just happened.
    www.jettsettfitness.com
    @jettsettfitness

Registered User TungstenCarbide's Avatar
    TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50) TungstenCarbide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mma_fiend View Post
    Hola all! Just checking back in to let you know I still have not had a sip and am feeling GREAT!!!

Great job, bro!

Half the battle is realizing that all those bad things you did when you drank weren't bad luck...it was the alcohol. Once I realized that, quitting was easy. Been sober over four years now, and my wife and I haven't even had a serious argument since. You'll get to the point where you can't believe you ever drank in the first place. My brother quit a month before me, and we talk all the time about the retarded crap we used to pull. Almost seems like it was somebody else doing it.

Hang in there!

LATSandTRAPS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LATSandTRAPS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LATSandTRAPS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LATSandTRAPS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LATSandTRAPS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LATSandTRAPS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i need to be like this. i drink every day. well every night. Its destroying my relationships.

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So awesome bro you got this man. Posted in this thread so I can remember to rep you. Did you stay working with AA or did you do this on your own?
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Thanks guys!! One day at a time. I started with AA for the first month and also started seeing a therapist. My AA visits dropped off but therapy visits continue. Also having family and friends is supportive.
    www.jettsettfitness.com
    @jettsettfitness

archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks guys!! One day at a time. I started with AA for the first month and also started seeing a therapist. My AA visits dropped off but therapy visits continue. Also having family and friends is supportive.
    You've made a very important and life changing (for the better!) decision. Good for you for sticking to it.

7 months clean and sober myself. You've identified the key - it's a one day at a time proposition and you must never underestimate the value of supportive family and friends. Keep up the good work!
    "Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense" -- Winston Churchill

archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerman636 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LATSandTRAPS View Post
    i need to be like this. i drink every day. well every night. Its destroying my relationships.
    I hear you. Fortunately you are not alone. AA isn't the only game in town if you're ready to come to terms with a drinking problem but it's an excellent start. Send me a PM if you'd like some suggestions.
    "Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense" -- Winston Churchill

NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeverTilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Way to go mma! I am trying to quit myself. I only drink 2 or 3 times a week. But its usually a fifth of vofka and a couple beers, yeah, in one night.... I always do some stupid sh#t that I regret. Also, never fails after a hard night of drinking the fridge gets raided. Im ready, I wanna quit. Reps mma
    Sig line can't be a novel

supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cool thread. I am glad to see you're having great success in recovery There's a lot of support available online, easy to find with a google for "recovery forums" probably.. It really helps to be part of a community of people who understand where you're coming from, and to see that lots of other people have very similar issues

bulkcity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great job brotha

Great job brotha, you made a life changing decision for the better. Keep up the good work.

Just stopping in to let everyone know I have been extremely successful with my decision to stay sober. TODAY MARKS 217 days total and I just celebrated by 40th Bday.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement, support and enlightment. Thats all the news fit to print. Oh and with all the xtra money not spent on boozing it up I am sitting for the NASM-CPT in February!!

DOMINATE!!
    www.jettsettfitness.com
    @jettsettfitness

antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000) antman12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just stopping in to let everyone know I have been extremely successful with my decision to stay sober. TODAY MARKS 217 days total and I just celebrated by 40th Bday.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement, support and enlightment. Thats all the news fit to print. Oh and with all the xtra money not spent on boozing it up I am sitting for the NASM-CPT in February!!

DOMINATE!!
    Great job man!! I'll be 7 days sober tomorrow. I'm finally getting over all the withdraw effects for the most part. For me the best part is all the extra energy I have and not being in a constant hangover.

cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cantsquat4chit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stay strong brah
    All life sober here (alcohol tastes like chit to me).
    Its possible!

WWSHIELDS3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One day at a time. Get a sponsor, go to meetings, work the steps. For me its the only thing thats worked. I tried many many other ways. Its a cunning, baffling, and powerful disease. Its the only disease that tries to convince you, you dont have it.