Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    anonymous
    OP is afraid to be a real person and has obviously never had a real person for a girlfriend.

If you're a superficial dbag who only goes after superficial sluts, no **** you're going to find that all they care about is looks. If you've ever made a real connection with a person, you'd understand you're wrong.

Also you seem to assume that all hot girls are superficial. Some are, but there are plenty of real people out there.

LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BosnianBuilder View Post
    What's the point of posting those?

Both of those guys aren't attractive but have money and status. What are you trying to tell me?
    The women I've posted make more money, have higher status, and are more attractive then their SO

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb.....OP is 18, probably got cheated on by his ex, now is insecure, and thinks he knows everything.....

brb.....OP is red.....

brb.....see below.....

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LaVacaMoo View Post
    The women I've posted make more money, have higher status, and are more attractive then their SO
    Its a big world out there. Exceptions to the rule don't cancel the rule.

And me and you will never be one of those exceptions so it doesn't matter.

LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000)

So basically you're admitting personality does count for something

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's the problem to ALL of your problems regarding women: you're not good looking enough.

Would a woman reject a guy that looked like Brad Pitt or Sean O'Pry?

Think about it. There is absolutely nothing else that attracts women but your face. Personality does not exist, it's an illusion.

Why don't you guys get this already?

May sound stupid but it's the truth.
    You mad I'm a 5-6 and can hookup with 8-9's without money or status?

You mad i make girls laugh and thats all it takes?

You mad I dumped a hot girl for a less attractive girl because personality?

You mad that girl gives me a feel good feeling like I'm on molly except its caused by her and not a drug?

You mad you can't relate to anything I just said because you're an 18 yr old FA?

You sooooo mad

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LaVacaMoo View Post
    So basically you're admitting personality does count for something
    No it doesn't.

There are always exceptions to the rule lol.

Registered User JustKeepDriving's Avatar
    JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're a 10 then to me I couldn't care less about what comes out of your mouth.
    This is your problem. Not caring about someone's personality or how suited you are for one another; pretty much says that you don't view them as people, but as objects. No one likes to be treated like an object. You would be better off buying one of those creepy silicone sex dolls. It doesn't have a personality, you can get a 'hot girl' whose looks will never fade, you can screw it; and it will never say no to anything.

Staying in shape juskeepswimming's Avatar
    juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As in yes you are.

EVERY woman is like this. Stop lying.
    Wow. Just wow. My last thought then I'm out. Call me a liar all you want, but I know and those who actually know me are aware that I am the farthest from superficial. Must be exhausting being so angry.
    "I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you." ~Robin Williams

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP there is already a beta/cringe thread for you to post in.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)

How many exceptions have to be posted before you finally realize it's not the exception, and you're just a *******? How many people with MUCH MUCH MORE experience in dating than you have to tell you you're wrong before you'll listen?

How many times is OP a *******?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Women can be attracted to maturity… but I guess in your experience enough women have found you attractive that you actually believe what you are saying and don’t feel a pressing need to grow up and behave maturely.

Look, if you are only 18 years old no one expects you to behave or have the mindset of an adult, I understand why you have the misconceptions that you do.

Obviously you will only have experience with superficial women (although if they are close to your age I think 'girls' would be a more accurate description) because sophisticated women generally aren't interested in immature "bro’s"

coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldvein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks definitely matter, but if you look like Brad Pitt and act like a beta doormat, then you ain't getting ****.
    Enjoy the pain of becoming, fall in love with that pain, and everything will work out.

Outside Dairy Queen finaloutrage's Avatar
    finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10) finaloutrage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BREAKING NEWS MISC: OP is a *******.

We now return you to this thread.
    Military Crew
    Alpha Male Crew
    IIFYM Crew
    BB Misc. Crew
    Former Blue Power Ranger
    Legendary Z Fighter
    Illuminatty

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't"
    "Civilize the mind but make savage the body"

IG: tell.them
    Active daily and follow/unfollow back

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think OP is 100% right. My friends that get the most girls or never have trouble. They are always good looking dudes. This section forum is extremely delusional. Regardless if OP is trolling everyone should be confident, happy with themselves and etc. otherwise your life will suck and be depressing as hell comparing to other people.

Just my $0.02.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol OP made a thread a while ago saying how depressed he's become and taken up weed because he realised how fukking ugly he was. The guy has given up lifting and become so insecure its laughable. He's just trying to bring other dudes down to his level by posting this same chit day after day. He used to be one of those *******s who believed getting huge muscles = hot babes all day erry day lol.

Yes OP, every miscer realises the importance of facial aesthetics and attracting women but cot dam at least try to hide your virginity and inexperience. I don't think anyone is denying that it is impossible for 4/10 dude to get with a supermodel.. I for sure wouldn't get with a girl 5 levels below me. But you're a potato to think a 6/10 guy can't get with a 8.5/10.

Seriously though, round up all the ugly guys you know and spread the word to keep coming to the clubs, it just makes me and other aesthetics brahs stick out more.
    Last edited by jsityo12; 04-04-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    I think OP is 100% right. My friends that get the most girls or never have trouble. They are always good looking dudes. This section forum is extremely delusional. Regardless if OP is trolling everyone should be confident, happy with themselves and etc. otherwise your life will suck and be depressing as hell comparing to other people.

Just my $0.02.
    jesus Christ... wtf don't you get??

Do looks helps?? Hell fukin yeah! they might help you attract a girl, or even pull a ONS, but they aren't going to help you get deep in her mind and make her fall in love.

In fact I had a friend growing up that the worst thing going for him was his looks. He was good enough looking to pull girls, but so terrible in every other aspect of the game that he would end up getting trucked over and his heart ripped out. No bitch ever wanted to stay with him cause he was such a beta.

at a young age looks def seem more important, but they certainly are not the end all be all. In fact, Id say if you are a 6 or better than style > facial aesthetics as that point. Of course you are going to argue with me, even though I have 10000000x the experience you do. Its just the young ass punk kid in you who thinks he can just extrapolate every little experience he has ever had unto the whole world.

you will grow up one day and cringe at the posts you have made over the last few years.

looks might get you a number.... game will get you into her mind.

if you are ugly... like I told OP, stay at home.. I don't even want to see you in my club.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Need moar proteins!!! Danny1990Sco's Avatar
    Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Danny1990Sco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by juskeepswimming View Post
    OP you are making my afternoon full of laughter so thanks for that

Wait til you have some hair on you chest before you start saying things like "never seen in my life". Me personally, I have come across more hot guys with a bad personality than not.. so naturally if I see a 'hot" guy out somewhere, my first thought is "he's probably an idiot.." versus "he looks so incredibly interesting I bet he's super smart and funny"
    Wait till he has some hair on his nuts.

OP you are seriously deluded if you think females go on looks alone. Sure they may get you a ONS. But if you wanna get inside a girls head so that every time she sees you she literally bursting at the seams to have you close to her it's about more than that.

Females don't just want you to **** them like a boss, they want you to **** their minds too.(In a good way ofc.)

Zues you're spot on bro.

Please accept my negs OP.
    Last edited by Danny1990Sco; 04-04-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    (._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling, they hating.

I'm a DJ/Producer Check my stuff out here : https://soundcloud.com/zafire

Mr.Fab - My lifetime goal is to when a girl is giving me head and I bust, to have it come out her nose...

Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks are your resume; gets you in the door, game is your interview, and personality is where the relationship actually begins.

That's my view, though I think OP's idea does have a sliver of merit because women are biologically programmed to pass on their genes to the most suitable mate. So, their reproductive agenda may encourage them to cheat, or find reason to justify leaving their current man, unbeknownst to themselves, simply to sleep with someone who appears to have better genes. These aren't relationships though, it's just sex, and this is the 'relationship help' section not the sex advice section.
    When you�re out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post

Do looks helps?? Hell fukin yeah! they might help you attract a girl, or even pull a ONS, but they aren't going to help you get deep in her mind and make her fall in love.

In fact I had a friend growing up that the worst thing going for him was his looks. He was good enough looking to pull girls, but so terrible in every other aspect of the game that he would end up getting trucked over and his heart ripped out. No bitch ever wanted to stay with him cause he was such a beta.

at a young age looks def seem more important, but they certainly are not the end all be all. In fact, Id say if you are a 6 or better than style > facial aesthetics as that point. Of course you are going to argue with me, even though I have 10000000x the experience you do. Its just the young ass punk kid in you who thinks he can just extrapolate every little experience he has ever had unto the whole world.

you will grow up one day and cringe at the posts you have made over the last few years.

if you are ugly... like I told OP, stay at home.. I don't even want to see you in my club.

Registered User Thicksoildtight's Avatar
    Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500)
    whys everyone getting so butt hurt ITT,,OP has a point,,since getting 'jacked' im still dumb and ugly as phuck but im getting more pusssy than 99% of the male population, you mad as phuck brahss

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thicksoildtight View Post
    whys everyone getting so butt hurt ITT,,OP has a point,,since getting 'jacked' im still dumb and ugly as phuck but im getting more pusssy than 99% of the male population, you mad as phuck brahss

His post said FACIAL aesthetics were all that girls cared about. So if your BODY aesthetics improved, and you're getting more snatch...you're actually proving him wrong.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by juskeepswimming View Post
    Lol not exactly. I was serious when I said I believe the "hotter" the guy, the more of an idiot/douchebag he probably is, but at the same time, everyone is different and I can't put all guys I consider "hott" into a jar and label it "idiot"... I understand there's a lot of women out there that are gold-diggers and base their next bf/hub off looks and/or status only, but I am not one of those women.
    Lol.

"I'm not like most girls!"

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I'd retire tomorrow.

TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000) TypicalGamer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Personality is everything you retard. Would you be friends with a male model with a dry annoying personality? If no then stfu if yes then you're an insecure *******.

I'm a pretty good looking guy and when I was a shallow prick I'd wonder why a lot of girls I chased would choose uglier guys over me, until I grew up.

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yeah you aren't the first guy on the MISC to claim this either

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You are only 5 years older than me. You disagree but agree with me at the same time. Looks get you in, but personality wins? Well how are you going to win with personality if youre ugly and most women give you a chance. Hell even ugly women or fat girls. Because even THEY can date up.

Secondly I see guys who are confident and fun to be around. They have male friends, female friends, and people enjoy their company, but women don't like them sexually. They arent beta they just dont look good enough. This is a boat that I'm in.
    This. I've seen in it real life which is why I'm aiming for aesthetics.

This delusional misc belief that "It doesnt matter what you look like you just need to be a confident beast." Your looks directly affect the level of women you can obtain. Point blank period. Pls stay safe misc.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are only 5 years older than me. You disagree but agree with me at the same time. Looks get you in, but personality wins? Well how are you going to win with personality if youre ugly and most women give you a chance. Hell even ugly women or fat girls. Because even THEY can date up.

Secondly I see guys who are confident and fun to be around. They have male friends, female friends, and people enjoy their company, but women don't like them sexually. They arent beta they just dont look good enough. This is a boat that I'm in.

This. I've seen in it real life which is why I'm aiming for aesthetics.

This delusional misc belief that "It doesnt matter what you look like you just need to be a confident beast." Your looks directly affect the level of women you can obtain. Point blank period. Pls stay safe misc.
    wtf.

ive been around this section for a long time, NOBODY ever says looks don't matter. Why does it always have to be one extreme or the other with you? Cant you just open youe eyes and see it is almost certainly a mixute or things. Looks do matter, but like it has been said a million times, it isn't the end all be all.

and 5 years is a lifetime, but I wasn't talking age. I said experience. I have a million times the experience with women than you do. You argue from a personal perspective rooted in frusteration, very female of you.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    His post said FACIAL aesthetics were all that girls cared about. So if your BODY aesthetics improved, and you're getting more snatch...you're actually proving him wrong.
    Are you retarded? No he isnt. Good looking face, Good looking body=Girls will like you more than someone who doesnt have those.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

wtf.

ive been around this section for a long time, NOBODY ever says looks don't matter. Why does it always have to be one extreme or the other with you? Cant you just open youe eyes and see it is almost certainly a mixute or things. Looks do matter, but like it has been said a million times, it isn't the end all be all.

and 5 years is a lifetime, but I wasn't talking age. I said experience. I have a million times the experience with women than you do. You argue from a personal perspective rooted in frusteration, very female of you.
    Female? Frustration? So the definition for frustration is sitting back and looking at the social dynamics of dating. Women usually date up, and men usually date on their level or down. Ugly and fat women can get normal looking dudes just because they have vaginas. Ugly and Fat men have a MUCH harder time than their good looking and aesthetic counterparts.

My personality is fine. I have tons of friends and I can make anyone laugh. People enjoy hanging around me, I'm somewhat intelligent, and etc. Girls will be like "omg OTAKUTREVAN COME OUT THE CLUB WITH US!" Now sir if I had a ****ty ass personality why would people go out of their way to be around me? Because my personality is fine. I just dont look good enough to be sexually attractive to most women. I have accepted this. Unless I someone get a boat load of social status or aesthetics (on the way cuz) I'm never going to be overly successful with women and the rejections will continue.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Female? Frustration? So the definition for frustration is sitting back and looking at the social dynamics of dating. Women usually date up, and men usually date on their level or down. Ugly and fat women can get normal looking dudes just because they have vaginas. Ugly and Fat men have a MUCH harder time than their good looking and aesthetic counterparts.

My personality is fine. I have tons of friends and I can make anyone laugh. People enjoy hanging around me, I'm somewhat intelligent, and etc. Girls will be like "omg OTAKUTREVAN COME OUT THE CLUB WITH US!" Now sir if I had a ****ty ass personality why would people go out of their way to be around me? Because my personality is fine. I just dont look good enough to be sexually attractive to most women. I have accepted this. Unless I someone get a boat load of social status or aesthetics (on the way cuz) I'm never going to be overly successful with women and the rejections will continue.
    youre still young, so you have plenty time, lots of articles on how flirt and build sexual attraction with females, you already know how to make females laugh, it will help, but that isnt enough to get into her drawz. i suggest you start reading and searching online, you will also need a journal to keep track of your progress..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@