Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BosnianBuilder View Post
    My god you're beyond help. What I'm trying to say is that the only possible way a woman can be physically attracted to you is if you're good looking. You can still get hot women with LOTS and I do mean LOTS of money.

Problem with that though, is the women are only using you. It's also much more likely to have a good looking face rather than be a millionaire which you'd have to be born into or be famous.

Raw physical attraction is only from a good looking face.

BRB ugly as fuark

BRB low 6 figure salary

BRB my ex who was in love with me and I called it off was an 8

I just completely smashed everything you know to be true.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Staying in shape juskeepswimming's Avatar
    juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's the problem to ALL of your problems regarding women: you're not good looking enough.

Would a woman reject a guy that looked like Brad Pitt or Sean O'Pry?

Think about it. There is absolutely nothing else that attracts women but your face. Personality does not exist, it's an illusion.

Why don't you guys get this already?

May sound stupid but it's the truth.
    So this was all about physical attraction?? I have a hard time believing that.. if that is what you meant you would have posted it out in the first place. Then again, Age: 18
    "I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you." ~Robin Williams

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    BRB ugly as fuark

BRB low 6 figure salary

Lmao.

Prove to me please. Pics or you're fukking lying.

juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50) juskeepswimming will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BRB ugly as fuark

BRB low 6 figure salary

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by juskeepswimming View Post
    So this was all about physical attraction?? I have a hard time believing that.. if that is what you meant you would have posted it out in the first place. Then again, Age: 18
    Yes. You can't build physical attraction with a personality however and physical attraction (or money/status) is the only way into a woman's pants.

I know for a fact I'm not going to listen to a damn word you type up because what I learned is that what a woman says and what she means are two polar opposite things.
    Last edited by BosnianBuilder; 04-03-2013 at 01:36 PM.

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since nobody else will say it fcuk it I will.

Looks attract the woman but that is not what KEEPS the woman around, not money, status, your car or job will keep a woman around. Ive been offered plenty of pussy from rich older women who live in mansions but yet they screw around on their husband. Your stupid as hell if you think those things will keep a woman around

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lmao.

Prove to me please. Pics or you're fukking lying.
    check my bodyspace, *******.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Originally Posted by ElJefe904 View Post
    Since nobody else will say it fcuk it I will.

Looks attract the woman but that is not what KEEPS the woman around, not money, status, your car or job will keep a woman around. Ive been offered plenty of pussy from rich older women who live in mansions but yet they screw around on their husband. Your stupid as hell if you think those things will keep a woman around
    It's been said before.

Good looking guys don't give a fukk about keeping women when they can smash different hot sluts on the regular. Also yes, good looks do keep women.

If you could do that then why in the hell would you get married to one girl and let yourself get cheated on when you could smash any girl you want?

Every single woman cheats. The reason a woman cheats is because she comes across a better looking guy.

nevermind, I made a pic of us my avatar. Oh, and she's taller than I was too, smashing another common misconception.

And last but not least: SHE frequently commented that she wasn't good enough for me.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's been said before.

Good looking guys don't give a fukk about keeping women when they can smash different hot sluts on the regular. Also yes, good looks do keep women.

If you could do that then why in the hell would you get married to one girl and let yourself get cheated on when you could smash any girl you want?
    Okay I'm done. Forgot you were Bosnian also

Originally Posted by ElJefe904 View Post
    Okay I'm done. Forgot you were Bosnian also
    As in I win the conversation and made you look stupid, yes.

I'm done too. Thanks for trying.

Registered User Thicksoildtight's Avatar
    Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500)
    strong logic,,so ugly dudes dont get laid,,right...

Originally Posted by Thicksoildtight View Post
    strong logic,,so ugly dudes dont get laid,,right...
    By very ugly women, yes. Probably once in a blue moon.

With hot women, never. Unless he has loads of money or status.

Registered User Thicksoildtight's Avatar
    Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500) Thicksoildtight is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's been said before.

Every single woman cheats. The reason a woman cheats is because she comes across a better looking guy.
    but i do see where your coming from with this,,but i wouldnt say you were completely hopeless if you fugly

As in I win the conversation and made you look stupid, yes.

I'm done too. Thanks for trying.

That's one way of looking at it.

It's the wrong way, but you're a young little 'tard. We'll give you a pass...so long as you stop making terrible threads like this.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

That's one way of looking at it.

It's the wrong way, but you're a young little 'tard. We'll give you a pass...so long as you stop making terrible threads like this.
    They're not terrible. It's the truth.

The reason you guys don't like it is because its something you can't change. And it's the one thing women are only attracted to.

IMO

LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP why do you care so much that you feel the need to post this everyday

theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My god you're beyond help. What I'm trying to say is that the only possible way a woman can be physically attracted to you is if you're good looking. You can still get hot women with LOTS and I do mean LOTS of money.

Problem with that though, is the women are only using you. It's also much more likely to have a good looking face rather than be a millionaire which you'd have to be born into or be famous.

Raw physical attraction is only from a good looking face.
    agreed to an extent. what if your good or decent looking enough to attract girls, but can't talk to them?

Originally Posted by theprodigyx View Post
    agreed to an extent. what if your good or decent looking enough to attract girls, but can't talk to them?
    Then you're fukked.

It's like a Bugatti without an engine.

When it comes to talking to them, all you need is basic social skills. Having that versus being outgoing makes no difference. That's why personality does not exist. Social skills do.

You can't be socially awkward pretty much. You just need to talk to them like a normal person. If you're truly good looking, they will do the escalation.

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP you are making my afternoon full of laughter so thanks for that

Wait til you have some hair on you chest before you start saying things like "never seen in my life". Me personally, I have come across more hot guys with a bad personality than not.. so naturally if I see a 'hot" guy out somewhere, my first thought is "he's probably an idiot.." versus "he looks so incredibly interesting I bet he's super smart and funny"
    You probably have sex with the hot guys while the average ones get to take you out on dates, wine and dine you, then maybe get a peck on the lips after.

Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    You probably have sex with the hot guys while the average ones get to take you out on dates, wine and dine you, then maybe get a peck on the lips after.
    This.

Just goes to showing what a woman says and means, are two different things.

You can just tell she's lying. "He's probably an idiot" IS NOT YOUR INITIAL THOUGHT after seeing a hot guy.

You're trying to tell me your thought process defies basic biology. Lmao.

Stop fukking lying so much. This is why I hate women lol.

Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    Lol not exactly. I was serious when I said I believe the "hotter" the guy, the more of an idiot/douchebag he probably is, but at the same time, everyone is different and I can't put all guys I consider "hott" into a jar and label it "idiot"... I understand there's a lot of women out there that are gold-diggers and base their next bf/hub off looks and/or status only, but I am not one of those women.

LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000) LaVacaMoo is just really nice. (+1000)

Lol not exactly. I was serious when I said I believe the "hotter" the guy, the more of an idiot/douchebag he probably is, but at the same time, everyone is different and I can't put all guys I consider "hott" into a jar and label it "idiot"... I understand there's a lot of women out there that are gold-diggers and base their next bf/hub off looks and/or status only, but I am not one of those women.
    As in yes you are.

EVERY woman is like this. Stop lying.

Registered User JustKeepDriving's Avatar
    JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustKeepDriving has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lets say, for an instance that this was the truth and hot women only go for hot guys (never found this to be true anywhere I've lived but I'll play along):

You only want to date a drop dead 10/10 chick without preference for personality.

then you get get upset because you believe that:

Hot chicks only want to date 10/10 dude without preference for personality.

I don't understand this logic.

You are getting mad about something that you yourself seem to be showing a preference for. You're angry that hot girls prefer only hot guys and not guys with personality, and yet you yourself say nothing about enjoying girls with good personalities... just hot girls.

Originally Posted by JustKeepDriving View Post
    Lets say, for an instance that this was the truth and hot women only go for hot guys (never found this to be true anywhere I've lived but I'll play along):

You only want to date a drop dead 10/10 chick without preference for personality.

then you get get upset because you believe that:

Hot chicks only want to date 10/10 dude without preference for personality.

I don't understand this logic.

You are getting mad about something that you yourself seem to be showing a preference for. You're angry that hot girls prefer only hot guys and not guys with personality, and yet you yourself say nothing about enjoying girls with good personalities... just hot girls.
    I myself would never want an average chick with a personality. Personality ain't **** and you know it yourself as well seeing as you're a slim woman who could probably call up an 8/10 and get fukked in the ass within the next 5 minutes. You don't need to lie and say personality matters.

If you're a 10 then to me I couldn't care less about what comes out of your mouth.

But on a bigger scale, the truth is that most guys don't get laid and lie about it. 80% of women are fukking 20% of guys. And that 20% consists of good looking male model tier guys or guys with a shytload of money/status.

I myself would never want an average chick with a personality. Personality ain't **** and you know it yourself as well seeing as you're a slim woman who could probably call up an 8/10 and get fukked in the ass within the next 5 minutes. You don't need to lie and say personality matters.

If you're a 10 then to me I couldn't care less about what comes out of your mouth.

But on a bigger scale, the truth is that most guys don't get laid and lie about it. 80% of women are fukking 20% of guys. And that 20% consists of good looking guys or guys with a shytload of money/status.

Originally Posted by LaVacaMoo View Post

What's the point of posting those?

Both of those guys aren't attractive but have money and status. What are you trying to tell me?

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're actually wrong.

Different girls have different tastes. What one finds attractive, another might not. I've seen - what I would say are unattractive dudes - pick up women. Obviously there's more to the game than looks.

Please grow a pair, man up, and get over whatever you're mad about. There's even someone out there for you too.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�