bigjoe1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight loss motivation

Hey people, I joined bodyspace awhile back but stopped keeping up with my account and lost motivation. I started it back up and look to get some motivation from this site. I love to powerlift and I actually have impressive numbers. Going to the gym is not a problem for me but my diet is terrible. I can't powerlift the rest of my life and would like to convert to bodybuilding. I work at a nutrition shop and I have all the tools, I just lack motivation for dieting. I'll post pics to this forum so you don't have to go to my profile to see pics. I appreciate any feedback I get and any tips.
    Joseph Stanfield

bigjoe1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My long term goal right now is to weigh 370lbs by the end of July. Around 32lbs weightloss. Short term goal is to stay consistent for the next two weeks. I don't want to focus on numbers just yet. I imagine with consistency that the numbers will come naturally. I've noticed the first two weeks are the hardest.
    Joseph Stanfield

Seanboyt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seanboyt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seanboyt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seanboyt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seanboyt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seanboyt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seanboyt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My goal is to get slim

paopaonine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My goal is to be fit and be in single digit body fat percentage...

...Keeping strong! HumblyMuscles's Avatar
    HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm hard one. Find out what motivates you, but it's a catch 22, if you knew, you wouldn't be asking! Try small steps, they'll lead to bigger things. It could be substituting a meal with a protein shake, reducing sugar in your coffee, or replacing those chips with a healthier option- you'd be surprised what a small change may make. Then add something else further along the line. Keep at it, remember good habits are hard to break too, so start making some GOOD habits. Best of luck!
    People asking questions lost in confusion, Well I tell them there's no problem,
    Only solutions... John Lennon

If the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

My best genetic bodypart is my Mind...

++Positive Crew++

4th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo ( W.T.F. ) Former Instructor

jellypumping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellypumping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellypumping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellypumping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellypumping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellypumping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellypumping has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck