Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 2501
    reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) reLaxx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So... how many running backs we gonna need?
    Rays - Bucs - Lightning - Heat

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by reLaxx1 View Post
    So... how many running backs we gonna need?
    We've got Doug Martin, Mike James, Bobby Rainey, Michael Smith and Jeff Demps on the roster. My guess is he'll replace Smith or Demps, probably Demps. The way this draft has gone it's got me thinking that Smith and Licht a) didn't have a lot of these defensive players high on their board or at least the defensive players that were available when they were picking and/or b) they are confident that with the talent we had plus all the free agent acquisitions that we are going to have a very formidable defense without using a ton of draft picks on that side of the ball, and that improving the offense is a much bigger concern.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    We've got Doug Martin, Mike James, Bobby Rainey, Michael Smith and Jeff Demps on the roster. My guess is he'll replace Smith or Demps, probably Demps. The way this draft has gone it's got me thinking that Smith and Licht a) didn't have a lot of these defensive players high on their board or at least the defensive players that were available when they were picking and/or b) they are confident that with the talent we had plus all the free agent acquisitions that we are going to have a very formidable defense without using a ton of draft picks on that side of the ball, and that improving the offense is a much bigger concern.
    True, but doesn't matter who your RB's are, if there is no one decent to block for them, they'll be tackled for losses.

Black Son of Kypton KryptonKnight's Avatar
    KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Andherewego.jpg

Edit:

Edit Remix: They gonna kick Pamphile inside to guard or what?
    Last edited by KryptonKnight; 05-10-2014 at 11:29 AM.
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Tampa Bay Skeletors ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Tampa Bay Rays Baseball ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ★ ★ ★ ★ USWNT Soccer Supporter ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ★ ★ ★ ★ USMNT Soccer Supporter ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Machine gun funk, baby Mafiafolife77's Avatar
    Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And not a single defensive player was drafted that day (actually 3 days, but ok).

If there's one thing Lovie knows, it's defense. I trust his judgment, but he will certainly catch a lot of flack if our D isn't at least top 10 this season.
    "Buncha slack-jawed *******s around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000) Suprabuc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mafiafolife77 View Post
    And not a single defensive player was drafted that day (actually 3 days, but ok).

If there's one thing Lovie knows, it's defense. I trust his judgment, but he will certainly catch a lot of flack if our D isn't at least top 10 this season.
    Not when our offense was one of the worst in the league. We needed all that we drafted, minus RB, but even he is a good fit.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers crew
    Foot Fetish Crew
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪

Micheal Jackson:
    Proof you can be a man, but look like a white woman that doesn't even lift her sandwiches to her mouth, and still slay tons of poon if you wanted to. We all gonna make it guys.-Suprabuc

Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Suprabuc View Post
    Not when our offense was one of the worst in the league. We needed all that we drafted, minus RB, but even he is a good fit.
    Agreed. Glad we didn't draft a QB either.

KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KryptonKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

There wasn't especially good value for a lot of those defensive players when the Bucs were picking. It's not like Mack or Clowney fell to seven and the Bucs passed on them.

A lot of the better corners went too early, and the Bucs really only need depth (unless Banks is a dud). The same goes for 4-3 DEs. I am surprised the Bucs didn't take a LB, but maybe Lovie feels comfortable with Casillas @ SLB.

The offense was bad but look what happened: Freeman was ran out of town, Glennon comes in and is average at best IMO. Some of it was his limitations, some of it was not having enough playmakers around him, and some of it was just being a rookie in the NFL.

Hard to get a true litmus test when Martin, Williams, Crabtree, and several linement were out. Bucs were eventually starting their third string running back. You also had Schiano calling plays (not that Sully was any good either). Glennon was also a poor scheme fit, he doesn't have Freeman's arm even though he made fewer mistakes with the ball. Also, with the runnning game frequently stalled it was hard to have defenses bite on play action. Even if they did, you basically only had Jackson and Wright to throw the ball to.

I'm obviously not a Glennon apologist but it's kind of hard to get a fair read on the dude when the offense was basically trash the entire season. Not sure Freeman would have done much better with the same supporting cast that Glennon had to play with.

Originally Posted by Like It Or Not View Post
    Agreed. Glad we didn't draft a QB either.
    Hypothetical scenario: Let's say the Bucs turn it around, go at least 8-8, but Glennon turns out to be a dud (or at least not that guy). What do?

I can see how you guys would be happy with them not taking a QB, but IMO by not taking one the Bucs could have very well set themselves up for future failure, either during the season or in future drafts. If Glennon turns out to be a mediocre starter and the Bucs aren't bad enough to be picking in the top 10 every year, what do you do?

The Bucs had multiple offers for Glennon but turned them down. Unless they really think he fits the system and he is that future franchise quarterback, I'm not sure why they didn't deal him. Unless McCown tanks Glennon probably won't be playing this season, so idk how his trade value increases by riding the bench.

Just hope Carr and Manziel don't turn out to be GOATs when we could have had them so easily but our coach chose to go with a giraffe with no chin. My biggest fear as a Bucs fan is that the Bucs will have to give up more than they would for either one of those guys to get a franchise QB when Glennon inevitably fails. Of course YMMV.

Machine gun funk, baby Mafiafolife77's Avatar
    Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, like I said though....I trust Lovie all day when it comes to defense. If he thinks the current team can field a top 10 defense, I have no gripes about the draft results. Just want the season to start already!

Originally Posted by KryptonKnight View Post
    There wasn't especially good value for a lot of those defensive players when the Bucs were picking. It's not like Mack or Clowney fell to seven and the Bucs passed on them.

A lot of the better corners went too early, and the Bucs really only need depth (unless Banks is a dud). The same goes for 4-3 DEs. I am surprised the Bucs didn't take a LB, but maybe Lovie feels comfortable with Casillas @ SLB.
    I'm not complaining that the Bucs didn't choose a defensive player in the early rounds. That would have been stupid. I'm just a little concerned that not a single defensive player was taken during the draft. There were plenty of really good defensive players available in the later rounds. I believe this draft was very deep with talent on the defensive side of the ball - for example, USC (perennial power) had DT George Uko, S Dion Bailey, and DE Morgan Breslin all were UDFA. As a huge USC fan, that kinda shocked me.

Overall, I would give the draft grade a B. Really liked all the picks except the 3rd rd wtf moment. I liked that we shook things up and got two 5th rd picks that will be more likely to contribute, too.
    "Buncha slack-jawed *******s around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

Hypothetical scenario: Let's say the Bucs turn it around, go at least 8-8, but Glennon turns out to be a dud (or at least not that guy). What do?

I can see how you guys would be happy with them not taking a QB, but IMO by not taking one the Bucs could have very well set themselves up for future failure, either during the season or in future drafts. If Glennon turns out to be a mediocre starter and the Bucs aren't bad enough to be picking in the top 10 every year, what do you do?

The Bucs had multiple offers for Glennon but turned them down. Unless they really think he fits the system and he is that future franchise quarterback, I'm not sure why they didn't deal him. Unless McCown tanks Glennon probably won't be playing this season, so idk how his trade value increases by riding the bench.

Just hope Carr and Manziel don't turn out to be GOATs when we could have had them so easily but our coach chose to go with a giraffe with no chin. My biggest fear as a Bucs fan is that the Bucs will have to give up more than they would for either one of those guys to get a franchise QB when Glennon inevitably fails. Of course YMMV.

Well, for all those reasons you named, I think Glennon does deserve a shot. He's in a new system now, new players, new coaches, maybe can learn a little more since he's had some starting experience. He was a 3rd round pick and did pretty good. I don't think we give up on him yet, no reason to draft another QB until we know for sure. Heck, we already look like idiots with the whole Revis thing, might as well try to salvage some of our players. Also, we have no clue what the other teams were offering for him. We spent a 3rd round pick on him and he got plenty of starts as a rookie. If a team wasn't offering at least a 2nd rounder, no sense dealing him for anything lower.

sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000) sircharles032 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think Sefarian Jenkins has bust written all over him but you guys had a good draft. NFC South finna be fully loaded this year. Glad you gave Glennon a chance to work through it (NC brah here). If he can't succeed with those behemoth receivers then he'll never make it anywhere...

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tedford better game that game plan ready...all eyes on the offense if the bucs are going to compete this year

On paper...I see 9-7 season....barring injuries

I'm not complaining that the Bucs didn't choose a defensive player in the early rounds. That would have been stupid. I'm just a little concerned that not a single defensive player was taken during the draft. There were plenty of really good defensive players available in the later rounds. I believe this draft was very deep with talent on the defensive side of the ball - for example, USC (perennial power) had DT George Uko, S Dion Bailey, and DE Morgan Breslin all were UDFA. As a huge USC fan, that kinda shocked me.

Overall, I would give the draft grade a B. Really liked all the picks except the 3rd rd wtf moment. I liked that we shook things up and got two 5th rd picks that will be more likely to contribute, too.

Nah man, we're in agreement. I know you weren't complaining, I'm just saying L&L probably figured they could get defensive players via UDFA versus staying put and picking defense. By the time the Bucs were picking from the 2nd round on, I think there was better value on the offensive side of the ball, where we had greater needs, than defensive players who would mostly be depth.

RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I read that Lovie Smith said Glennon is the future

srs

edit
    Florida WR Solomon Patton is among 11 UFAs signed by the Bucs Monday.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/artic...d-fcee69690d27
    Last edited by RonPaul2012; 05-12-2014 at 03:08 PM.
    January 2014 195lbs
    March 2014 180lbs
    June 2014 165lbs
    August 2014 160lbs
    February 2015 170lbs
    June 2015 160lbs
    current: 155lbs

BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RonPaul2012 View Post
    Glennon is the future

srs
    FML. They can't be srs. Just because you outperform a weak rookie class doesn't mean he is our future ffs. I watched all of the games and dude was servicable but so many flaws - my biggest concern is the dump offs, unnecessary sacks, and holding onto the ball way too long. Hope he gets that sh!t corrected.

Step your game up Beaker.
    "Fearless, flawless, De Beers in my b!tch ears. N!ggas stuck in they yester years, I'm buyin beers, cheers" - Willie The Kid
    "Poison. He got shot at the chinese spot, now he leakin Hoisin" - Willie The Kid

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**
    ♡Jessica Kylie/Claudia Nelson/Lolo Doom/Jilly Anais/Yodit Yemane are Perfection Crew

Originally Posted by BeefStrokinoff View Post
    FML. They can't be srs. Just because you outperform a weak rookie class doesn't mean he is our future ffs. I watched all of the games and dude was servicable but so many flaws - my biggest concern is the dump offs, unnecessary sacks, and holding onto the ball way too long. Hope he gets that sh!t corrected.

Step your game up Beaker.
    Damn. Almost busted Sprite all over my keyboard.

Glennon was mediocre last year. He had some pros (relatively good decision making; some sharp, crisp short throws) and he has his cons (runs like a wounded, two-legged giraffe; long throws lacking zip; not a lot of pocket presence or mobility). I agree, people say he played better than any other rookie QB but considering most of those rookies probably won't be starters in the next 2-3 years, that's not saying much. Geno Smith and E.J. Manuel were the only other rookies to start, correct? Both of those guys look pretty meh to me so far.

All of our views on Glennon are biased. We're either overly critical and have dismissed that he is (or can be) that guy, or we're apologists who think is (or will be) that guy. Glennon was thrown into a chaotic situation with the Freeman dismissal, and had play with a ****ty head coach, piss-poor play calling, and on an offense missing a lot of guys (OL, WR2, weak WR3/4, multiple RBs). The defense wasn't incredible but they didn't exactly make his job on offense any easier.

We really don't know what Glennon is fully capable of. I'd honestly rather let Glennon start the season. He has more weapons than Freeman ever had, and the offensive line should be serviceable. With a defense that should keep us in games and a "quarterback whisperer" in Tedford, Glennon probably has as good of a situation as any Bucs QB ever has. If he plays well (not mediocre, well) then maybe he is your guy. If he looks like chit than he's obviously not a franchise player.

The truth is that Glennon might be a good, serviceable starter, but he simply doesn't have the physical tools or arm strength to ever be elite. I can see his ceiling being a pre-playoffs 2012 Joe Flacco or an Alex Smith; we probably wouldn't lose games because of him, but if the defense has an off day, we probably can't hand him the ball and expect him to go win it for us.

I'm not sure that's good enough. IMO until the Bucs have a QB in the Matt Ryan/Cam Newton/Drew Brees conversation, the search should continue. Side note: Brees is 35 and Ryan is 28; if the Bucs can find their guy as those guys start to decline/retire, I can see us being very dominant in the division.

I'm not saying I think Glennon is legit franchise quarterback material, but there is nothing the coaching staff can do at the moment after passing on all those QB's. Nobody's gonna trade you a franchise guy; you're gonna have to go and get that blue-chip prospect, pay through the nose for a mercenary veteran, or hit the damn lottery like New England did.

BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeefStrokinoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn. Almost busted Sprite all over my keyboard.

Glennon was mediocre last year. He had some pros (relatively good decision making; some sharp, crisp short throws) and he has his cons (runs like a wounded, two-legged giraffe; long throws lacking zip; not a lot of pocket presence or mobility). I agree, people say he played better than any other rookie QB but considering most of those rookies probably won't be starters in the next 2-3 years, that's not saying much. Geno Smith and E.J. Manuel were the only other rookies to start, correct? Both of those guys look pretty meh to me so far.

All of our views on Glennon are biased. We're either overly critical and have dismissed that he is (or can be) that guy, or we're apologists who think is (or will be) that guy. Glennon was thrown into a chaotic situation with the Freeman dismissal, and had play with a ****ty head coach, piss-poor play calling, and on an offense missing a lot of guys (OL, WR2, weak WR3/4, multiple RBs). The defense wasn't incredible but they didn't exactly make his job on offense any easier.

We really don't know what Glennon is fully capable of. I'd honestly rather let Glennon start the season. He has more weapons than Freeman ever had, and the offensive line should be serviceable. With a defense that should keep us in games and a "quarterback whisperer" in Tedford, Glennon probably has as good of a situation as any Bucs QB ever has. If he plays well (not mediocre, well) then maybe he is your guy. If he looks like chit than he's obviously not a franchise player.

The truth is that Glennon might be a good, serviceable starter, but he simply doesn't have the physical tools or arm strength to ever be elite. I can see his ceiling being a pre-playoffs 2012 Joe Flacco or an Alex Smith; we probably wouldn't lose games because of him, but if the defense has an off day, we probably can't hand him the ball and expect him to go win it for us.

I'm not sure that's good enough. IMO until the Bucs have a QB in the Matt Ryan/Cam Newton/Drew Brees conversation, the search should continue. Side note: Brees is 35 and Ryan is 28; if the Bucs can find their guy as those guys start to decline/retire, I can see us being very dominant in the division.

I'm not saying I think Glennon is legit franchise quarterback material, but there is nothing the coaching staff can do at the moment after passing on all those QB's. Nobody's gonna trade you a franchise guy; you're gonna have to go and get that blue-chip prospect, pay through the nose for a mercenary veteran, or hit the damn lottery like New England did.
    Agreed. Will just have to wait and see. If Glennon pans out we will undoubtedly look to upgrade in the future after some mediocre seasons when we are just on the outside of the playoffs looking in or one and done Wild Card weekend. If he doesn't pan out then the search continues sooner rather than later.
    "Fearless, flawless, De Beers in my b!tch ears. N!ggas stuck in they yester years, I'm buyin beers, cheers" - Willie The Kid
    "Poison. He got shot at the chinese spot, now he leakin Hoisin" - Willie The Kid

<HTC>
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Pygophiliac Crew**
    ♡Jessica Kylie/Claudia Nelson/Lolo Doom/Jilly Anais/Yodit Yemane are Perfection Crew

RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm behind McCown
    January 2014 195lbs
    March 2014 180lbs
    June 2014 165lbs
    August 2014 160lbs
    February 2015 170lbs
    June 2015 160lbs
    current: 155lbs

Looks like Lovie is giving Glennon a shot to compete for the starting job.

Notsureifcoachissrsorsmokingcrack

Looks like Lovie is giving Glennon a shot to compete for the starting job.

Notsureifcoachissrsorsmokingcrack
    Why shouldn't he? Obviously, we want the best player starting at each position, if McCown is a better QB, he'll prove it.

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if glennon can't perform with evans and vjax.....can lovie still say hes the future of the Bucs?

Originally Posted by Like It Or Not View Post
    Why shouldn't he? Obviously, we want the best player starting at each position, if McCown is a better QB, he'll prove it.
    Fair enough. I just can't for the life of me understand the reason Lovie and Licht seem so enamored with him. I thought one of the first orders of business for a new regime was finding their quarterback.

Perhaps they thought there was nobody in this whole draft better than Glennon. Hard to believe though, unless their requirements at QB are especially low. Glennon is not horrible, but he's not elite in any given area.

Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    if glennon can't perform with evans and vjax.....can lovie still say hes the future of the Bucs?
    ^This. They should throw Glennon to the wolves on a short hook. If he balls, let him play. If he struggles with all the weapons they have on offense, then he's not the future and you go with McCown.

9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Is it 2 late to join the tampa bay wagon? kinda new to nfl still. Really like the city and the uniform looks really awesome.
    Lions - Pistons - Spartans

Originally Posted by 9inchSub View Post
    Is it 2 late to join the tampa bay wagon? kinda new to nfl still. Really like the city and the uniform looks really awesome.

Notsureifsrsortrollololol.

9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000) 9inchSub is a complete loser! (-2000)

Notsureifsrsortrollololol.
    Serious, I like underdogs, I don't really wanna go for a team like Pats, Greenbay, 49ers, etc..
    Lions - Pistons - Spartans

What's the deal with evans going potato on the jim rome show? One of the worst interviews ever.
    http://deadspin.com/mike-evanss-jim-...ful-1579122173

Serious, I like underdogs, I don't really wanna go for a team like Pats, Greenbay, 49ers, etc..

We're not actually hiring at this point in time, but we can keep your application on file and let you know if we have any openings.

What's the deal with evans going potato on the jim rome show? One of the worst interviews ever.

Well, he wasn't drafted to be the face of the team, or the team's spokesperson, or to play quarterback.

In all honesty most of these guys sound like this (or even worse). It's like do you even Engrish my nikka?

OMG.. Horrible. Jim Rome is freaking awesome, one of the best sports show interviewers ever.

Evans...WTF dude?

Please...do tell us what you like about Tampa (besides Mons Venus)....

you like the uniforms? As in the new ones that were released this year....with the HUGE logo...or the ones from the past 10 years?

P.S. Um...how old are you? Lemme guess....14?