Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Girlfriend broke up with me :(

She's graduating college this may and isn't sure where she's going afterwords. Can't blame her I guess but I feel like i've wasted a fair amount of time. We're undoubtedly in love and i'm pretty confident that when we're both in the right situation later on down the road that we'll be back together again. She's not the slooty type chick so not so worried about what's gonna go down during this downtime but any of you brahs got advice on wtf I should do with myself now lol.

Just happened so haven't had a chance to be too upset by it. Gonna use this as motivation to better myself and get myself into a better place in life

edit: pics of her making goofy face wearing my dog tags sad now

kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HumanAbstract View Post
    She's graduating college this may and isn't sure where she's going afterwords. Can't blame her I guess but I feel like i've wasted a fair amount of time. We're undoubtedly in love and i'm pretty confident that when we're both in the right situation later on down the road that we'll be back together again. She's not the slooty type chick so not so worried about what's gonna go down during this downtime but any of you brahs got advice on wtf I should do with myself now lol.

Just happened so haven't had a chance to be too upset by it. Gonna use this as motivation to better myself and get myself into a better place in life
    slap yourself and think about what you just typed

ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000) ShxtIsWeak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't stay too close in contact with her. Let her be the one to text you. Don't be clingy trying to get her back now that you've split.

And really don't count on you two getting back together, or you'll never move on, and you'll be crushed when you find out she has..
    R.I.P. mainsqueeze530 (1991-2013) you won't be forgotten bro

Running low 11's N/A
    *Chevy Crew*
    *LSx Crew*
    *M1911A1 Crew*

Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Undaboss4817 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sucks bro
    Best advice is find something to take your mind off of it

DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DonGewfed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

its over op

sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000) sabb3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    i already have picviewer.exe installed but i upgraded to the x64 edition just to be safe... but i still can't see anything. wtf is going on with my pc
    日本

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDo5Kz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry bro beans but what i do when I get out of a relationship is have one depressed day. I stay home, don't lift, watch Netflix, text sloots, text friends to make plans for the next day and drink all day lol

Then next day go out with friends to take your mind off of everything and hit the gym hard as fk

I love you.
    ***NJ CREW***
    *Rep Back crew*

HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HumanAbstract has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm definitely gonna keep my mind away from her and not act like a bitch. It's really not as big a deal as I thought it would be actually

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what happen?
    *** A.C. Milan ***

jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    disregard sloots and lift a weight *******

Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100)
    Block all contact if you want her back.

Sounds like she didn't tell you all the reasons which if she did would give you closure.

You don't want to waste time waiting if it's as she says- over.

Just act cool about it because your rep will get around to other girls you might want to date in the future if you act badly now or vengeful.

It feels like the end of the world when something really wonderful ends. You lose a best friend and big part of your routine in life.

But this will happen over and over until you find the right one. Expect misery for 3 weeks. Try to get closure or misery can extend to five years.

Soon you will be in love with someone new. But it's hard to imagine that today.

Research how to handle heartbreak on the Internet. I think you need some friends to help you through if you can.

You also need an important goal to set in your life to focus on and help you pick yourself up and keep going.

Nothing hurts as bad as heartbreak. Sending you love

Originally Posted by LivinoffBliss View Post
    what happen?

She doesn't know where she'll be interning / getting a job at after she graduates in may. Has to wait a year somewhere for state residency for grad school to use her dad's GI bill. Her parents hate me and she may have to move in with them in FL if she can't find an internship or job before her lease is up in August.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm definitely gonna keep my mind away from her and not act like a bitch. It's really not as big a deal as I thought it would be actually
    Good mindset. Just get ready if you see her ******** and she is dating somebody else. She looks at least like a 7/10, but can't be sure because of goofy face. Hope you had fun with those teddies while you had a chance.

Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont know why but you really piss me off OP..

What should you do with yourself now?

As if that girl was all you had going for you before and now you're lost...

Yeah, you piss me off, *******.
    - [Not] Positive Crew
    - Natty Crew - Lifting since Feb 2012
    - Balkan Genetics Crew
    - Small Frame Crew
    - Shredded Crew
    - Elliott Hulse Crew
    - Self Development Crew
    - Yellow fever Crew ~  ~   ~ ~

We're all gonna make it. esmile's Avatar
    esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You won't be saying that **** about getting back together when you hear about her railing other dudes OP. Serious- for your sake I would cut all contact. **** hurts like hell I know, but in the end you have to realize she put something in front of you and your relationship to have been able to break up with you brah.

Don't base your personal wealth and being on someone else. Be a man, survive and overcome.
    ok

Originally Posted by Zanetics View Post
    I dont know why but you really piss me off OP..

What should you do with yourself now?

As if that girl was all you had going for you before and now you're lost...

Yeah, you piss me off, *******.
    word brah

wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If she wants it to be over, it is over. The best thing you can do now is walk away srs. Man up, cut contact, move on, and acquire aesthetics.
    IG: @wheelerx

Registered User EnthusiasmCreed's Avatar
    EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnthusiasmCreed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She's cute as heck, I wouldn't fault you for wanting her back.

Now go lift.

1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I'm keeping my mind off of her"

makes thread about her on the misc

squats in the curl rack GoHeavy1's Avatar
    GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go no contact with her, it will help a lot
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) x1Dylan1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In love ? Than neither of you would ever let go no matter what the situation is .

She dumped you time to go party and phuck as many bishes as possible . Bish moved on than forget her . But think about what you said

In love = I wouldn't leave you ever
    Bish left you it's over op
    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    ☆ U.S ARMY ☆

Jersey crew ! 201 brah

~Injured shoulder crew~

^ Always pick 3 crew ^

☆Active Duty Crew☆

*LBM shave one leg so it feels like a woman is in bed with him*

ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohiobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol *******

come on now
    *makes awkward eye contact with self in mirrors crew*

word brah
    Originally Posted by esmile View Post
    You won't be saying that **** about getting back together when you hear about her railing other dudes OP. Serious- for your sake I would cut all contact. **** hurts like hell I know, but in the end you have to realize she put something in front of you and your relationship to have been able to break up with you brah.

Don't base your personal wealth and being on someone else. Be a man, survive and overcome.
    Thanks dude. Not gonna cut contact completely but i'll wait for her to contact me and see how that goes, if i need to adjust i will

Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Disregard bitchs, acquire aesthetics.

Pic was there, advice given.
    NZ Crew

Never going to grow up cause life's too short to be taken serious crew

Rest in Peace - Friend/Brother/Miscer Just4sh!ts - (Henry)

fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She's not the slooty type chick so not so worried about what's gonna go down during this downtime but any of you brahs got advice on wtf I should do with myself now lol.

░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█

straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) straiders98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Inb4 op starts acting beta
    ***Wetbreast Is Gonna Make It!***

**I Actually Enjoy Leg Day Crew**

*FL Panhandle Crew*
    *Solo Dolo Crew*
    *Got More Girls Before Being Aesthetic Crew*
    *1500 Calories Crew*

Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100) Stunningwhale is not very well liked. (-100)
    Do not drunk text or dial. If drinking leave your phone somewhere you will not be able to get it from until sober.

I never follow this advice. I always drunk dial. In fact I text continually whether sober or drunk an make a big drama out of it in public whenever the opportunity arises.

NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More pics, and I'll rep you

These reps will cheer you up buddy.
    Winter is Coming...

drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50) drawp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry to hear that bro. Hate to be that guy, but as someone said above, if she loved you, this wouldn't have happened.

If it was love, she would find a way to make it work. Instead it sounds like she chose her parents over you. Was there a reason she can't stay with you instead?

Sounds like a lot more to this story