Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up The North Phoenix Animal Barbell Club

Bringing The Animal Barbell Club to Metroflex Phx. I have confirmed With Metroflex Gym-Phoenix and The National ABC Chairman Today and we will be hanging The North Phoenix ABC Animal Banner and begin Planning our First meet at The Best Hardcore Training Facility in Arizona. If any Local Animals Want in Just message me at https://www.********.com/charlievanriper?ref=tn_tnmn

You can also contact Josh @ Metroflex Gym-Phoenix for more details
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The ABC is a national movement working on a region by region level. At the core of the ABC is the desire of like minded, hard training individuals who live the lifestyle and love the Animal brand to gather to train, eat and talk shop. As we all know, with the growth of corporate gyms and pretty fitness centers, guys like us are a dying breed, quickly becoming an endangered species.

ABC gatherings are held at basic, serious, no-nonsense gyms and are organized by a regional coordinator that has taken the initiative to start his own chapter. These chapters are supported by The U with samples, banners, t-shirts, etc and will have special status at The Cage at future Arnold Classics.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

For everyone thats interested in the Animal Barbell Club other than the sign up sheets I will post at the Gym, I need those of you interested to follow the link just create an account at the AnimalPac Forum (just to satisfy National and Corporate as they will be sending me stuff for everyone and need an official headcount, easy safe and quick) and then Post in the new Club thread your interest. Its here where we will post vids, pics, progress and Growth. The Club Gets free advertising on the Forum with additional National recognition for allowing us to Train Like the Animals we are !!

Come join the Forum and sign in, then post your name and contact information in the Phoenix Az ABC thread here

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...ix-Arizona-ABC

PS if your local and been put on my ignore list for some reason, if you reply to this thread I will remove your name from that list. I am trying to mend fences "so to say"
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 04-02-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Weight / 185.6

Bump

Weight / 185.6

Bump

Weight / 185.6

Men and Women if your in Arizona our ******** group is up to 22 members and Growing Now, the Club itself has at least a Dozen solid Commitments so far. Phoenix Az will be the New Bodybuilding Mecca and The Phx ABC will become one of the Largest in The Nation, keep watching

Weight / 185.6

Is this Hardcore or what The Club Animal above our Atlas Stone rack !!!

The Phoenix Animal Barbell Club Hosted by the Best Hardcore Animal Gym in Arizona Metroflex Gym-Phoenix Official Announcement !!!!

Okay Guys Looks Like First meet (unless there are conflicts ) Looks like everyone is good with Saturday May 4th 9 am. Come on now that I have gotten a date for our First meet lets pull together and Get this planned. Seems first Meet should be a Leg Session then a good solid Fellowship lunch buffet post w/o at either of three buffets or if you have any other suggestions please add them. my 3 are at Metrocenter The Mongolian Barbecue, Hometown Buffet, or the new Chinese Buffet next to the Library.

Motivation to say the least Big Frank McGrath on our Gym Walls

Yes At Metroflex We emphasis Deads and Squats Baby
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 04-09-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Weight / 185.6

"Its Official" Having the first ABC Meet for The Phoenix Animal Club @ Metroflex Gym on May 4th 2013 at 9 am. Cost just your lunch and non Gym members have a guest pass fee of 5.00. Training Legs that day need some idea's guys. Hoping to be a fun but hard day Animal style.
    Hope to see anyone thats in the vicinity of Phoenix Bell rd and I-17 to come down and join us.

Plans are in the works to do a Charity event upcoming to Raise money for local underprivileged kids or Phoenix Children's Hospital. Interest is growing on this future event. Hope to gain the board and Corporates support for this one so I'll keep you posted as things progress.

Weight / 185.6

Thumbs up

Weight / 185.6

Talking

first ABC Meet for The Phoenix Animal Club @ Metroflex Gym on May 4th 2013 at 9 am, Josh Metroflex gym's Owner may have a couple surprise guests so mark your calendar and be there You might just get the Training time of a Lifetime.

Weight / 185.6

If you guys are out West May 4th Saturday we are having the first Phoenix Arizona Animal Barbell Club Meet at Metroflex Gym-Phoenix would love to see a Couple Universal /Animal Athletes join us if you can. Gonna be a Fun morning working Legs then heading to Mongolian Grill for a great all you can eat oriental lunch Its gonna be a great day but would be a whole lot better if We had some active Animal Athletes coming

Weight / 185.6

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    If you guys are out West May 4th Saturday we are having the first Phoenix Arizona Animal Barbell Club Meet at Metroflex Gym-Phoenix would love to see a Couple Universal /Animal Athletes join us if you can. Gonna be a Fun morning working Legs then heading to Mongolian Grill for a great all you can eat oriental lunch Its gonna be a great day but would be a whole lot better if We had some active Animal Athletes coming
    Actual Metroflex Gym-Phoenix
    Cable Rotator Cuff work and Shoulder Horn
    Scapulae rotations (warmup) 1 x 8
    Chins (warmup) 4 to 6 inches wider than Shoulders 1 x 6

Start Smith low incline Press testing for a strting weight 60psx12, 70psx12,
    80psx12,90psx8, 100psx5 added Iron bull grips for drop sets 80x`10, 70x9, 60x10, 55x9
    ss W/
    Chins (with weight if possible) 3 x 8-10
    Incline Flyes 55x10, 45x12, 40x15, 50x7
    ss W/
    T-Bar Rows 175x10, 145x12, 135x15, 175x4

Smith Mid Hight Incline Press 60psx12, 80psx9, 90psx4 then dropped w/ Iron bull grips to
    80x5, 70x9, 60x11, 45x14

Supported T Bar rows 45x15, 75x12, 100x8

DB Bench Press 3 sets 1 min rest 70x7, 60x9, 55x11

Forward-lean dumbbell shrugs (drop set)100x8, 90x10, 80x12

Mixed Cable Crossovers
    high 40x24
    mid 40x17
    low 40x13

shake and home

Weight / 185.6

Well today I hit legs at home focused on Box Squats - warm up 115x20 reps
    135x15, increased 5lb psx till I failed and could not get up off the low box 1 inch below Parallel 145x15, 155x12, 165x10, 175x8, 185x5, 195x3

then 4 sets Leg Press - 325x12

simple and easy

Chocolate Soy milk and Chocolate Whey Isolate Post w/o

Now having a salad with Shrimp, Spouted Tofu and Edamame Beans and going to watch D'Jango and then The Hobbit Good night everyone

Oh I thought this was cool, I walked into Circle K to pick up my movies and this cute young Cashier right away said Your a bodybuilder arent you, I smiled said yes and she then Pointed north said the Gyms that a way and smiled. I said Yep Metroflex Gym-Phoenix

Weight / 185.6

Well anyway after my Turkey patty and Edamame beans over greens for lunch. Just got done with Legs. All done just 8 reps till last 2 sets were heavy
    leg Press - 70 Degree (not 35 or 45 degree's, Dam near Vertical Press) SS with walking lunges (vested with 15 lb DB for 25 yds out and back Alley)
    3pps+35x8 (425), 4pps+10(455)x8, 4pps+25 (485)x8, 4pps+35 (505)x5, 5pps (525)x4 (1 asst), 5 pps+5ps (540)x1.................... Done with legs today

having a Shake w/ Soy milk, 1 scoop 17 gr Whey Isolate then a Potato with Tilapia and Steamed Broccoli. later I'll be doing Cardio at Metroflex Gym-Phoenix (pretty happy with my leg progress.

Weight / 185.6

I was featured in Posedown Magazine April 2013 here's the magazine Link, hope you check it out.
    http://www.posedownmag.com/magazine.html

2 - 12 minute sessions on Step mill with some HR work on Hamstrings in between 1st 1.06 miles, 117 cals burned
    Standing Leg Curl - 25 lbs x 25 reps
    lying Leg Curl - 110 x 8 reps
    2nd 1.07 miles with 136 cals burned
    Home to fish and veggies

Weight / 185.6

ANIMAL BARBELL CLUB:Out West Metroflex Gym-Phoenix
    May 4th Saturday we are having the first Phoenix Arizona Animal Barbell Club Meet
    Metroflex Gym-Phoenix
    9 am
    Gonna be a Fun morning working Legs then heading to Mongolian Grill for a great all you can eat oriental lunch
    5.00 Guest fee does apply for non Gym members

Weight / 185.6

boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxman70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what kind of gym is this? beginners able to go? can you pm me more info

Originally Posted by boxman70 View Post
    Yes Boxman anyone at any level is welcome to come train and learn. We all were beginners at one time. Sorry I have PMs turned off. You can contact me on FB,
    https://www.********.com/charlievanriper?ref=tn_tnmn

my bodyspace
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/charlievanriper/

or at the Animalpac forum
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...86#post1316486

Metroflex is a hardcvore gym for Everyone and anyone that wants the motivation to better themselves in a climate of top level Athletes from all area's

Weight / 185.6

Red face

charlievanriper
    As I sit here my Tilapia and 6 egg whites with asparagus in front of me I m thinking I should tell you all how much I love and adore you as I may not be alive tomorrow. I am Hitting Legs Tomorrow at Metroflex Gym-Phoenix with some of the biggest strongest Guys in the Valley and I dont think I am going to survive so My will will be done and in Crystals care and I will see you all beyond the Pearly gates The Yoke has already been mentioned I am surely gonna die tomorrow

Weight / 185.6

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    charlievanriper
    As I sit here my Tilapia and 6 egg whites with asparagus in front of me I m thinking I should tell you all how much I love and adore you as I may not be alive tomorrow. I am Hitting Legs Tomorrow at Metroflex Gym-Phoenix with some of the biggest strongest Guys in the Valley and I dont think I am going to survive so My will will be done and in Crystals care and I will see you all beyond the Pearly gates The Yoke has already been mentioned I am surely gonna die tomorrow
    To Quote my Friend Seth Harly
    strong words before we rest up for tomorrow's meet. it's still our motha****in set!

CT Fletcher
    I DONT EXPECT TO LIVE A LONG LIFE, THAT'S WHY YOU SEE ME RANTING A RAVING IN MY VIDS, I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME, I HAVE A MISSION THAT I MUST FULFILL BEFORE I LEAVE THIS WORLD. I KNOW BETTER THAN MOST, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED, YOU CAN BE CUT DOWN AT ANY MOMENT, DEATH IS UNCARING, YOUR "UN DONE" LIST MEANS NOTHING TO THIS CRUEL MASTER. I DONT "FEAR" DEATH AT ALL, IVE SEEN IT UP CLOSE, SHOOK HANDS WITH IT, EMBRACED IT, AND WAS COVERED BY IT, IT WAS "PEACEFUL". BUT I WAS SPARED THAT PERMANENT PEACE, FOR A WHILE LONGER. WHY? WHY ME, IM NOTHIN SPECIAL, A HARD MAN, WHO LIVED A HARD LIFE, I DONT DESERVE THIS 2ND CHANCE, BUT...BE THAT AS IT MAY, HERE I AM, AND DAMN "IT", IM GONNA KICK, YELL, SCREAM, AND CAUSE A MUTHA ****IN RUCKAS!!!! AND FREE AS MANY OF YOU AS I POSSIBLE CAN FROM THE PRISON OF YOUR OWN "MIND", FREE FROM DOUBT, FREE FROM FEAR, FREE FROM THE CHAINS THAT BIND YOU!! IM GONNA DO IT BY PROVING TO YOU, YOU HAVE IT WITHIN YOU TO CONTROL THAT WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT, 'THE EFFORT THAT YOU GIVE', IN THE WEIGHT ROOM, IN SCHOOL, ON YOUR JOB, IN ****IN "LIFE", THE EFFORT IS "ALWAYS" CONTROLLED BY "YOU", AND LADIES AND GENTS, MUTHA ****AS, AND MUTHA ****EES, THE GODDAMN EFFORT IS THE "KEY", IT IS THE THING THAT LEGENDS ARE MADE OF, THE THING THAT LAST'S, LONG AFTER WE ARE DEAD AND GONE. 3OO ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAV. MOVIES IS AN EXAMPLE OF THIS, THE SPARTANS LOST, BUT THE ****IN "EFFORT" THEY GAVE, MAKES THEM IMMORTAL!!! CALL ME CRAZY, IF YOU WANT, I DONT CARE, ONE BIT, BUT I WANT THAT KIND OF DEATH, FIGHTING, YELLING, GIVING EVERY OUNCE OF WILL I HAVE TO MUSTER, HELL NO I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT, IM C.T. MUTHA ****IN FLETCHER, AND IM ON A MISSION, IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT, TO SHAKE THE WORLD DOWN TO ITS ****IN FOUNDATION!!!!!

YA BUDDY !!!!!

Weight / 185.6

5/04/2013 ABC meet PT 1

Phx ABC 05/04/2013 PT 2

Weight / 185.6

I was featured in Posedown Magazine April 2013 Here' the Link, hope you check it out. http://www.posedownmag.com/magazine.html plus Now I'm up to 1800 plus friends & Fans & Some of the Best Athletes in the WORLD on ******** that post and share at least weekly Growing huge boys & Girls, Growing Huge
    and the Climb just continues

Weight / 185.6

next ABC Meet will be June 29th @ 9 am
    date for the next ABC meet June 29th

@ Metroflex Phx - 28th and Bell rd

Email me if you need directions

charlievanriper@q.com

lets get a Huge Chest day in and or any other upper body work you want.

Weight / 185.6

Great Great together for the Animal barbell club Phx today I rocked by myself,but I made sure the meet happened even alone

hit Metroflex for Our Animal Barbell Club meet
    after warming up w/ Tricep and RC, Delt work I then alt RC work between each following set
    Flat Barbell Press w/ 35 plate under front of bench
    135x25, 155x15, 185x6, 205x6, 215x3, 225x6, 245 (as RP 1 rack 1 rack ect) x4, 155x(rp)2, 265x(rp)2, 275x(rp)2. 285x(rp)2. 295x1
    Decline Drag Press with chains
    135x30, 155x15, 185x10, 205x7
    Plate lateral raises
    25x12, 25x12, 25x10
    25 degree Smith incline Press
    45psx25, 45ps+25x15, 45ps+35psx11
    High Cable Crossovers
    30x25, 40x20, 50x17
    Low Cable
    20x25, 30x15, 40x11, 50x9
    Finished with 1 arm Reverse Pressdowns
    20x25, 30x17

then off to lunch 1300 cals

Weight / 185.6

I'm so freaking angry right now. I just cant think screwed over again, first they schedule a road trip then they cx it

Weight / 185.6

AZClyde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Strawman

Originally Posted by boxman70 View Post
    Boxman,
    I'm just getting started myself, both on this site and in a workout. I'm a single dad (5 yr old daughter) and have a challenging schedule but I will take advantage of like minded individuals such as Charlie and this site. Ping me if interested in meeting Charlie and crew. There is a MAJOR ass kicking coming my way, but I'd rather die in a battle for my health than a quiet lame "straw" death. I'm done wasting away. Ping me if interested in arranging a meet up with Charlie and crew. Cheers,
    Steve

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I didn't know there was a metroflex in phoenix here. I'll have to look it up
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

Guys due to lack of interest and failing support all around I have ended all affiliation with the Barbell club and Metroflex gym. Sorry but I need to focus on other aspects of my journey. You can still contact Metroflex but I am training elsewhere.

Weight / 185.6