LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10) LGuido is on a distinguished road. (+10)

XPEL - Back to back competitions

I have a competition on April 13th and one on April 20th. When should I start taking Xpel for these shows? Also does the amount of carbs I am currently eating effect the results of Xpel? (losing subcutaneous water vs. my muscle looking flat?)

THanks!
    ******** Page: www.********.com/getfitwithguido
    Twitter: @lbguido1
    Instagram: lbguido
    Tumblr: lisabguido

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LGuido View Post
    I have a competition on April 13th and one on April 20th. When should I start taking Xpel for these shows? Also does the amount of carbs I am currently eating effect the results of Xpel? (losing subcutaneous water vs. my muscle looking flat?)

THanks!
    You shouldn't be using Xpel or any diuretic before you compete. 80% of the water loss comes from muscle tissue, not subcutaneous. If you are leaned out properly for either figure, physique or bbing, you should be able to take in a gallon of water the day before the show and look hard and dry. If you want to totally mess up your condition, then go ahead and drop water and take diuretics.
    The Best is Yet to Come!

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take one tablet the night before each show. Pretty simple.