Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Emdamnify has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pullups and chinups?

I seem to be at a standstill with these. I can not get past 16 reps. I do not care about endurance and just want to add power to these. I can add 10lb and do about 14 reps, 20lb around 12 reps, 30lb around 10reps etc. In my mind I keep thinking I should be pulling out more reps with these with just my bodyweight. Should I just stick to weighted pulls/chins and aim for 8-10 reps X 4 and just stop challenging myself with my physiological crutch?

Every other exercise I do I aim for 8-10 reps but something about these just tells me that the more you do the better. Probably because of the jealously of seeing people bang out 30-40 of these with no problem.

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not to generalize, but with bodyweight exercises, one sure-fire way to be able to bang out more reps is simply to do more, ie. increase volume.

I got my pull-up count to go from 14 to 20 by dedicating every Sunday to going to a nearby park and banging out 80-100 reps of pull-ups. It doesnt matter that by the time you get to your 5th set or so, you would have issues hitting double figures; just keep going.

Just my two cents.
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do pullups with every workout...just keep trying to add 1 rep every workout and it will come
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~