roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roidmuncher111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile How do you tighten loose skin? (If possible)

Hey guys is there anything I can do to help tighten my loose skin, any remedies, creams or anything? I really don't want to have surgery later on. I heard someone say ages ago that if you maintain your body at like 8% for a year it will tighten on its own, is this true? Please answer thanks guys

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by roidmuncher111 View Post
    Hey guys is there anything I can do to help tighten my loose skin, any remedies, creams or anything? I really don't want to have surgery later on. I heard someone say ages ago that if you maintain your body at like 8% for a year it will tighten on its own, is this true? Please answer thanks guys
    I know that feel. You're 21, so while not knowing how much loose skin you have, you have the best chance to tighten it all up. It's all about skin elasticity which drops off a cliff around age 28. Yep, my information says you just need to keep your BF down and just give it time. Water is good, and pregnant women use this stuff by Palmers that's meant to work as well. Stretch mark cream or summat.

Rather not go surgery either but I think I may have to - I run a lot and that godd*mn dewlap of wobbly custard flops around and gives me a rash. $$$$, though. Might have to get a girdle, lol.

Good luck.

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of it depends on how much weight you lost and how quickly. I am 41 and lost over 100lbs, but did it slowly. I used normal hydrating lotion and it tightened up just fine. I never had a huge issue with it.

You dont have to maintain below 10% for this. If you go from 25% to 17% your skin will be different, it will still tighten up to accomodate your body. Mine stayed pretty tight once I slowed my weightloss down to 1-2 lbs a week. Surgery should be your last option. You are young so give it some time.
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG