Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Registered User GtRppdOrDieTryn's Avatar
    GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ioveme View Post
    Also there is no shame in getting rejected from this approach (unless its like 10 times in a row lel). Mirers gna mirer, gangas gna gang
    wise words brah you can either be a sheep FA'er for the rest of your life or you could do something with what youve got and try to make something out of it.

mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000) mazaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OllieUK View Post
    Strong smiley faces and short answers, Good luck clapping dem cheeks OP...

Sounds good (:
    My exact thoughts.
    It looks like she's trying to end the convo but giving short answers, seems like she isn't interested from what you've told us.
    If she was interested, she'd ask you questions, send lengthy messages, etc. to keep the convo alive.

I could be wrong though! No harm in sticking with it until 100% confident in whether it's a lost cause or not.
    Good luck brosef, keep us posted.

ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ykyym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brb using imagination

Also stop saying 'lol' when nothing is funny, it shows you're not confident. And god damn op so many faces when you text. Are you a grown ass man or what?

GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mazaa View Post
    My exact thoughts.
    It looks like she's trying to end the convo but giving short answers, seems like she isn't interested from what you've told us.
    If she was interested, she'd ask you questions, send lengthy messages, etc. to keep the convo alive.

I could be wrong though! No harm in sticking with it until 100% confident in whether it's a lost cause or not.
    Good luck brosef, keep us posted.
    I was thinking that to when i cold approached her, but then when we were doing ab workouts she actually asked me alot of questions such as "what sports do you play"
    Me: basketball
    her: did you go to the game ***** .... it was great etc..

Thats when i felt the attraction and went for the number.

Originally Posted by ykyym View Post
    Brb using imagination

Also stop saying 'lol' when nothing is funny, it shows you're not confident. And god damn op so many faces when you text. Are you a grown ass man or what?
    Thanks brah but dont wanna sound boring and will take your age into consideration
    brb uwotm8

Still admirin Xmas brah? BaSsSiKk's Avatar
    BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get rid of the smiley faces.

Once every 6 texts if necessary.

Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    * Forever Alone Crew *

loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loop5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why dont you pick her some fresh dingleberries (:

bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dont ****ing buy her gifts man,u just met her,u had one conversation.If u buy her something its going to be weird.Just wait till you know each other better.
    And yea you pay the ****ing tab.Your gonna have a few drinks and in the end when ur leaving pay the ****ing tab.Did you ever see Robert De Niro letting his girl pay the tab.Just pay the drinks,its not like your gonna lose a fortune.
    Just be normal,its not rocket science.You go out,have a few drinks,talk and thats it.Nobodys gonna die,relax.No need to overthink it.

Originally Posted by loop5 View Post
    why dont you pick her some fresh dingleberries (:
    Lawl

brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brbliftingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brb PMing mod to move to beta/cringe thread
    I am so unsure, I am so alive!
    live.love.laugh
    #dreamer
    #wanderlust
    ❤✿☯☮♊♚✈★

Originally Posted by bodybuilder222 View Post
    Dont ****ing buy her gifts man,u just met her,u had one conversation.If u buy her something its going to be weird.Just wait till you know each other better.
    And yea you pay the ****ing tab.Your gonna have a few drinks and in the end when ur leaving pay the ****ing tab.Did you ever see Robert De Niro letting his girl pay the tab.Just pay the drinks,its not like your gonna lose a fortune.
    Just be normal,its not rocket science.You go out,have a few drinks,talk and thats it.Nobodys gonna die,relax.No need to overthink it.
    Chill brah, but yeah thanks for the advice will take it into account and yeah il try not hurt the wallet too much

hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000) hertog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Notoriousb1g View Post
    Good job on setting up your place in the permanent friendzone program.

Exceptionally done ;

-Overuse of smiley faces ( A+)
    -Overuse of 'lol' (A+)
    -Setting yourself up as a workout buddy (A++)

shoulda asked her out somewhere else, with a phone call like a fukking man. you ask her out via text? what are you a 13 yr old girl??

do your best to rectify everything you've done and there may be hope

this better be an april fools thread
    I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

IG: http://instagram.com/jvdme

check out my progress thread(updated every now and then): showthread.php?t=153981151&page=4

bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100) bodybuilder222 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by GtRppdOrDieTryn View Post
    Chill brah, but yeah thanks for the advice will take it into account and yeah il try not hurt the wallet too much
    God damn it,i can already see your gonna buy her a teddy bear and let her pick up the tab.

Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azizthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'll deserve my advice when I see pictures.
    NZ Crew

Never going to grow up cause life's too short to be taken serious crew

Rest in Peace - Friend/Brother/Miscer Just4sh!ts - (Henry)

Originally Posted by bodybuilder222 View Post
    God damn it,i can already see your gonna buy her a teddy bear and let her pick up the tab.
    Lawl i wont as i stated earlier and no i will pay the tab but the first round only.

Originally Posted by Azizthetics View Post
    You'll deserve my advice when I see pictures.
    Mirrin pecs brah

Originally Posted by GtRppdOrDieTryn View Post
    Lawl i wont as i stated earlier and no i will pay the tab but the first round only.
    Well i hope it all goes great but i hope u change your mind and pay for drinks.

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    good luck
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mirinyo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What happened to ninja pics u beta *******?
    U can't be alpha without ninja pics

DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000) DazeGame is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maddogmarty View Post
    Cute lol
    was going to post this

sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sococo1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ioveme View Post
    Well if ur not certain, dont give her them tomorrow. Hold off a few days. And na she wont want some gym gloves with her when shes out in town, she will probably have a tiny lil bag and nowhere to put them. Give them to her at the gym before u do an upper body workout, but it doesnt have to be the first time.

DONT do anything this dude is saying. she doesn't sound overly into you, but she doesn't know you yet so thats understandable. if you get her a gift she's going to know you're trying to impress her and that she has you right where she wants you, you'll get instantly friendzoned. plus why waste your money on a girl you don't even know?

take her to a bar, seem interested in what she has to say, ask questions about her to keep conversation flowing. if you have an overwhelming urge to buy her gloves i'd wait like a month or so if you guys are still dating then.
    12/8/14: Femoral acetabular impingment - no squats, deadlifts, snatches or C+Js for the next 4+ months

:'(

Location: stoke on trent, staffordshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) graybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can't see **** captain
    Dont wear a coat in winter crew
    piss sitting down crew

Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Camisado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stop appearing overly interested. You asked her out in a "lol I'm a guy at the gym and you're hot... but I'm trying not to be a creeper way".. but you almost boned it up with your "Cute lol" at her buying groceries.

Buying groceries is cute? Trying too hard, women know that ****. Don't show too much interest until she has shown definite interest in you.

Make her prove she's worth your time. Take her out someplace maybe something different (kinda like you're treating her like a potential friend almost, but be flirty if she's receptive) like rock climbing.. Where you can talk but it's not the damn movies. When you talk to her ask her stuff about herself, primarily things like what she is doing with her life etc.. (All this is if you want to do more than just smash).

Also, when you're approaching people don't put filler into your conversation. You don't have to reply to every single facet of something unless they're asking you something directly. Hence not doing crap like saying her going grocery shopping is cute. Not only will this keep you from coming across as beta/anxious/too into her it also keeps you more mysterious, women like this. In addition to that it makes you sound smarter.

JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JuiceMane01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP

Do you flat?

Registered User Gottagetchasome's Avatar
    Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gottagetchasome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    done goofed... haha cute try though lol

Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao...

you did good getting the number, but getting fit for basketball being the deal?

uw0tm8? U failed on that bruh

vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik_man is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gjdm approaching.

but you sound needy in your texts
    negging white knights on sight

avi is 3 weeks of lifting Isthisreality's Avatar
    Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Isthisreality is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good job OP (:
    *Always look over my shoulder when I'm about to be racist crew*
    *imagines taylor swift watching while doing pullups crew*
    *manages that last pullup just for taylor swift crew*
    *sings along to taylor swift in the car crew*
    *knows all the words off by heart crew*
    *getting shredded for taylor swift concert crew*
    *Sits in car for 6 hours on friday and saturday nights so cat thinks i am doing something crew*
    *people think crews are fake but they're actually very real crew*

DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DranzerGT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fawkingjoocy View Post
    you said her grocery shopping was cute? you sound like a huge ******* but she seems to tolerate that, keep it up i guess?
    **** man my sides are now in space
    RIP Zyzz. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz...
    6'2" OR TALLER? I REP U GIANTS
    Do not criticise the physique of another but help him reach his limits - DranzerGT