Craigeeeezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Pre and Intra Workout Supps?

What's up everyone,

I'm just looking to see what everyone's opinions are on the best intra-workout and best pre-workout supplements. My current goals are to mainly lose body fat while maintaining and building lean muscle. I currently take C4 for my pre-workout and for my intra-workout I take Cellucor's new BCAA's. Just want to see everyone's opinion. Thanks in advance

jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like maximize intense pre and intra compete with hemavol. 2nd i like white flood pre and intra purple psyko, 3rd is bullnox pre intra pure amino or recelerator

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are going to get a LOT of answers here. Specially when the reps start posting about their products.

Anyways as far as Pre workouts go I like Muscle Marinade, NO Shotgun, Hyde, Rage, D Stunner.
    I have yet to find an intra that I find it "perfect" and will help me with endurance and also tastes good so I can keep working out or doing cardio for a longer period. BUT I do love Xtend .
    Army Veteran, OEF.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrong section.

If you want to try NeuroCore, go to link in my signature for free samples.

JCrewGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    Wrong section.

If you want to try NeuroCore, go to link in my signature for free samples.

I just signed up for the free samples and it said to post in this thread that I signed up. I will definitely give a full review once received and used. Thanks!

Registered User TKBodybuilding3's Avatar
    TKBodybuilding3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Craigeeeezy View Post
    What's up everyone,

I'm just looking to see what everyone's opinions are on the best intra-workout and best pre-workout supplements. My current goals are to mainly lose body fat while maintaining and building lean muscle. I currently take C4 for my pre-workout and for my intra-workout I take Cellucor's new BCAA's. Just want to see everyone's opinion. Thanks in advance
    Hard Kartel's Hate Pump and BCAA Energx

It's one of the best pre-workout/intra workout combos in my opinion.

Ingredients are the most important!
    On its site, it actually compares itself ingredient wise to other supplements. Some are ones you listed.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Big fan of Cellucor C4--all flavors are great. Also like White Flood, Nano Vapor and Superdrive.

Intra? I like Compete. Purple Wraath is also good and I've been seeing great review for Cellucor Cor-BCAA.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    Big fan of Cellucor C4--all flavors are great. Also like White Flood, Nano Vapor and Superdrive.

Intra? I like Compete. Purple Wraath is also good and I've been seeing great review for Cellucor Cor-BCAA.
    Cant go wrong with these let me add:

Pre - USP Micro Jack3d
    Core FURY
    White Flood
    Craze
    APS Mesomorph

Intra - Scivation Xtend
    Core ABC

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pre: Hemavol, white flood,C4, and Assault.

Intra: my favorite is Cellucor BCAA
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

LWC65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I use Cellucors pre-workout Nano Vapor and I also drink Amino1 mixed in a 1 gallon jug that I sip on constantly all day and this gives me plenty of energy throughout the day and a lot of energy during my workouts. I mix two scoops of Nano Vapor 30 minutes before my workout every day and it is very easy to maintain focus and I always have a lot of energy during my workouts and am not tired afterwards.

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LWC65 View Post
    Personally I use Cellucors pre-workout Nano Vapor and I also drink Amino1 mixed in a 1 gallon jug that I sip on constantly all day and this gives me plenty of energy throughout the day and a lot of energy during my workouts. I mix two scoops of Nano Vapor 30 minutes before my workout every day and it is very easy to maintain focus and I always have a lot of energy during my workouts and am not tired afterwards.
    nano vapor is not by Cellucor.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

AkiLLees has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Cellucor C4 pre and
    BPI SAA intra (damn GNC employee)
    I was going to get MusclePharm BCAA's but the gnc dude swore by BPI and he looked like he knew what he was talking about.
    There is no Pact amongst Lions and Men.

JamesGrieve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For pre-workout I mix caffeine powder, AAKG (both bought from myprotein.com) some of Allmax creatine, fruit cordial and water. Cheap and cheerful :-)
    As for an intra-workout I swear by Athletic Edge IntrAbolic, wild berry flavour ;-) would highly recommend anyone to have it in their stack. Hope this helps.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best Pre: Presurge
    Review thread here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152860501

Intraworkout. I highly recommend Intrabolic. I do a lot of strength training for PL, etc. Definitely comes in handy.

A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Craigeeeezy View Post
    What's up everyone,

LOL. Join the club

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think you'll find a supplement on here that will satisfy your goals. Simply put, you need to choose one and go with that. Fat loss or gaining.

For fat loss I'd highly recommend:

Beast Amphetalean
    Beast 2Shredded
    Cellucor 3D

Regular Pre-workouts:

Beast Mode
    DS Craze
    SAN Domination

Intra:

Beast Amphetalean
    AEN Intrabolic
    Core ABC
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}