Thread: nitrofocus no3

ZAMBiRot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAMBiRot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nitrofocus no3

So who has heard of this?

I've seen a few articles but all the comments seem phony. I have not been able to find any actual reviews on this product.

So what's the scoop?

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just an arginine product. Complete waste of money and the "Free Trial" is a scam to drain your credit card with recurring subscription charges.

"By clicking "Send Now!" we're giving you a sample bottle for only $6.95 today (non refundable), and then you have 10 days from the date you place your order with us to evaluate the product. If you are unhappy with the product at any time during those 10 days, you must call or email us to cancel receiving and avoid being billed for future shipments. If you are satisfied with our product, do nothing and we will bill you for a full month supply for $99.98 with free shipping and handling, and every thirty (30) days thereafter. Cancel anytime by phone by calling 1-800-494-5551."

^ lol @ $100 for a bottle of arginine.

ZAMBiRot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAMBiRot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I figured it was a scam especially BC I could not find much info. Thank you!