Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)

Expensive Vitargo $77 for 2kg or $10 for maltodextrin for post workout drink.

Yes its a good $77 for 2kg of Vitargo and roughly $10 for 2kg of maltodextrin brewers sugar. Can anyone tell me why buying the Vitargo would be better, scientifically?
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    neither. eat some wholefood
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong join date/avatar pic. to bro science nonsense/15 sec. anabolic window ratio.
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA

"Talk all you want about arcane bodybuilding theories. I'll be in the gym. It's leg day"
    -Dave Draper

"Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

"What is good? — All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man ... The feeling that power increases — that a resistance is overcome."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    waste of money dont bother

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BULLandTERRIER View Post
    Strong join date/avatar pic. to bro science nonsense/15 sec. anabolic window ratio.
    haha, dang on recharge
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wilde View Post
    Yes its a good $77 for 2kg of Vitargo and roughly $10 for 2kg of maltodextrin brewers sugar. Can anyone tell me why buying the Vitargo would be better, scientifically?
    vitargo is only good for endurance atheletes who require a lot more glycogen as fuel, Specially Pre- and During EVENTS(games, competition...etc)

anyway, are u talking about the V2(which is compared to HBCD)? or just the original vitargo?

Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    neither. eat some wholefood
    this
    "Exercises aren't bad, people are."
    -Elliott Hulse

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by samps6 View Post
    vitargo is only good for endurance atheletes who require a lot more glycogen as fuel, Specially Pre- and During EVENTS(games, competition...etc)

anyway, are u talking about the V2(which is compared to HBCD)? or just the original vitargo?

Comes up as Vitargo S2, 1.9kg for $77.90 inc shipping and to buy 2kg of brewers sugar being maltodextrin and dextrose is about $12 at the grocery store. I don't like to pay double the price for products because of a fancy label or something when I can get a unbranded bag of WPI online for less then half the price these well marketed ones are in the supplement store. So yeah I'm wondering if anyone can explain to me why i should buy the Vitargo for the ever popular post workout window. And yes I do eat whole food I don't live on shakes all day, this was just for the ever popular post workout window which needs fast absorption.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Comes up as Vitargo S2, 1.9kg for $77.90 inc shipping and to buy 2kg of brewers sugar being maltodextrin and dextrose is about $12 at the grocery store. I don't like to pay double the price for products because of a fancy label or something when I can get a unbranded bag of WPI online for less then half the price these well marketed ones are in the supplement store. So yeah I'm wondering if anyone can explain to me why i should buy the Vitargo for the ever popular post workout window. And yes I do eat whole food I don't live on shakes all day, this was just for the ever popular post workout window which needs fast absorption.
    that was.. S2.. ok, beeing from the brand VITARGO i can see why its expensive..

anyway, this new V-S2 is actually for intraworkout, as compared to HBCD, it should pass much more easy and faster through gut.. At the moment i´ve only seen BBers who defend intra-workout or peri-w/o drinks using them.. as the timings are really important for a BBer.

U are also paying a lot more for that registered Brand Vitargo. If u want to try, i would go for the other options.. with HBCD:
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/15900642
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/10664836
    sportsci.org/2006/ wghdrinks.htm

add the 3w. and removethe spaces.. i cant post links yet.

options in brands
    - vpx carbonx
    - Gasparis glycofuse

if u find them expensive, get some trials sachets and feel the difference as u are using malto+dextrose..

Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There is no post-workout window.
    "Exercises aren't bad, people are."
    -Elliott Hulse