rajagee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rajagee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rajagee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question about Ecdysterone

Hello guys,
    After doing a lot of research on ecdysterone i decided to take ecdysterone , I am very much confused about there are a lot of products of ecdysterone like powders/capsules , and what is beta-ecdysterone ? Is there any different between ecdysterone and beta-ecdysterone ? Well please share your experience with ecdysterone.and also tell me rather to take powder or capsules ? I am looking for sternght and bulk up and for sure weight gain..I am hard gainer and skinny also.
    Please guide.
    Thanks
    Raja

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your not a hard gainer. You just don't eat enough
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

rajagee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rajagee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rajagee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    Your not a hard gainer. You just don't eat enough
    I eat enough now a days.3000 calories in a day. very high protein meals.Just want to add Ecdysterone for some quick results.I have to clear medical test in next month....

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rajagee View Post
    I eat enough now a days.3000 calories in a day. very high protein meals.Just want to add Ecdysterone for some quick results.I have to clear medical test in next month....
    No such thing as quick results in the fitness arena.

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    No such thing as quick results in the fitness arena.
    Mate i am not asking about extreme level results,I guess a month is enough to change myself for medical test.Anyways here we are talking about Ecdysterone.

Mate i am not asking about extreme level results,I guess a month is enough to change myself for medical test.Anyways here we are talking about Ecdysterone.
    Not going to do anything mate

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well for starters I am a fan of quality ecdy, but if you consider yourself a "hard gainer" the last thing you should worry about is ecdy or any other supplements.

Instead you should focus on what it is you can do with your diet and training so you can be set up to make actual gains.

Check out Lyle McDonalds website and his "muscle gain" and "nutrition" sections.
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Well for starters I am a fan of quality ecdy, but if you consider yourself a "hard gainer" the last thing you should worry about is ecdy or any other supplements.

Instead you should focus on what it is you can do with your diet and training so you can be set up to make actual gains.

Check out Lyle McDonalds website and his "muscle gain" and "nutrition" sections.
    So i should start with this and not to use supplement at this time ?

KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So i should start with this and not to use supplement at this time ?
    Yes, supplements wont do anything for you if your diet and training isnt set up for real results.

Most hard-gainers just need to make adjustments in diet (caloric surplus and quality food,) training routine, training intensity, and lifestyle with a long term commitment.

If you want anything, you can drink black coffee before a workout for energy (no half and half.)

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Yes, supplements wont do anything for you if your diet and training isnt set up for real results.

Most hard-gainers just need to make adjustments in diet (caloric surplus and quality food,) training routine, training intensity, and lifestyle with a long term commitment

If you want anything, you can drink black coffee before a workout for energy (no half and half.)
    i am big fan of pure and quality ecdysterone.
    Did i get any results of pure ecdy? Big YES

When i try/test supplements i dont eat more calories/change diet, i dont change workout routine or anything.
    what i experience with ecdy :
    -Recovery is incredible
    -pump
    -endurance/strenght
    -size gainin

Pure ecdy with right dosage helps the proteinsynthesis and nitrogen balance.
    that would help you gaining faster, but nothing will happen if your diet is crap.

I do eat good whole the time but i make my gains faster with ecdysterone..

truth is, to many companies use cheap ecdy powder from china and claims to contain 98 % ecdysterone.
    Thats bull****!

Only ecdy i trust is the one made by the Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances (ICPS) in Uzbekistan (they have discovered and been extracted other ecdysteroides since 50s)

Mass Pro Synthagen ,the product i really love contain RCE with 98 % pure ecdy in it
    the product is more than ecdy. aminos, Peak ATP , Orotic acid and other..
    Many times i feel fatigue due to severe sleep apnea, but using pure ecdy or product like Mass Pro Syntagen, i dont know
    what Fatigue is. Seriously..
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    i am big fan of pure and quality ecdysterone.
    Did i get any results of pure ecdy? Big YES

When i try/test supplements i dont eat more calories/change diet, i dont change workout routine or anything.
    what i experience with ecdy :
    -Recovery is incredible
    -pump
    -endurance/strenght
    -size gainin

Pure ecdy with right dosage helps the proteinsynthesis and nitrogen balance.
    that would help you gaining faster, but nothing will happen if your diet is crap.

I do eat good whole the time but i make my gains faster with ecdysterone..

truth is, to many companies use cheap ecdy powder from china and claims to contain 98 % ecdysterone.
    Thats bull****!

Only ecdy i trust is the one made by the Institute of Chemistry of Plant Substances (ICPS) in Uzbekistan (they have discovered and been extracted other ecdysteroides since 50s)

Mass Pro Synthagen ,the product i really love contain RCE with 98 % pure ecdy in it
    the product is more than ecdy. aminos, Peak ATP , Orotic acid and other..
    Many times i feel fatigue due to severe sleep apnea, but using pure ecdy or product like Mass Pro Syntagen, i dont know
    what Fatigue is. Seriously..
    My diet is good as i mentioned above..My training is also good(6 days a week,stronglift workout plan),so i am sure that ecdysterone is gonna work on me.
    Where can i get pure and quality ecdysterone ? Can you please help me getting pure one ? or one which you use ? Any link for online shop ? I am in Pakistan and i am in doubt about not to get original one,most probably I'll get china's stuff from here.Hard to find originals..
    Please help
    Thanks
    Raja

My diet is good as i mentioned above..My training is also good(6 days a week,stronglift workout plan),so i am sure that ecdysterone is gonna work on me.
    Where can i get pure and quality ecdysterone ? Can you please help me getting pure one ? or one which you use ? Any link for online shop ? I am in Pakistan and i am in doubt about not to get original one,most probably I'll get china's stuff from here.Hard to find originals..
    Please help
    Thanks
    Raja
    How many calories are you eating above maintenance? What does your diet look like, what and how much do you eat in a average day? What is your training routine?
    Last edited by KimJong-il; 03-31-2013 at 09:31 AM.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please help
    Thanks
    Raja
    I am not trying to be rude or anything,but you are very thin. 100 lbs is freaking low.
    You say you are hardgainer. Could be, but the truth is,you are not eating enough.
    You need to eat much more. Training 6 times in week? what about reducing to 4?
    train like this:
    mon.thu. (training days) wed. (off) thor.and fri. (training days) and relax in the weekend.
    i bet you will gain faster!

To be honest, You need to learn about nutrition. to many people say "i am hard gainer" , "My nutritionplan is good" .
    IF it was true , you would see gains much faster.

So, Dont bother about supplements now, learn about nutrition and begin to eat MUCH.
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello guys,
    After doing a lot of research on ecdysterone i decided to take ecdysterone , I am very much confused about there are a lot of products of ecdysterone like powders/capsules , and what is beta-ecdysterone ? Is there any different between ecdysterone and beta-ecdysterone ? Well please share your experience with ecdysterone.and also tell me rather to take powder or capsules ? I am looking for sternght and bulk up and for sure weight gain..I am hard gainer and skinny also.
    Please guide.
    Thanks
    Raja
    As others have stated here, the fundamentals have to come first. Here they are:

OVERLOAD: This is the physiological trigger for muscle growth. No overload, no growth. You must engineer your workouts to deliver such, and balance this with adequate rest to ensure the body super-compensates to grow larger and stronger. In that respect, I highly recommend Charles Staley's Escalating Density Training (EDT). Properly performed and focusing on compound exercises (squats, deadlifts, presses etc.), you simply can't go wrong with it.

Another time tested man maker are 20 rep breathing squats. In fact, the book "Super Squats" by Randall J. Strossen has been used successfully for decades. Well worth the pittance it goes for, it gives great insight into old school overload and the power of compound movements paired with a healthy dose of elbow grease.

DIET: Adequate calories need to be consumed to support this growth. In fact, a slight caloric surplus is the "cement" the body uses to build new muscle tissue. While 3,000K/day may seem like a lot, it may well be you need more. This takes some time/experimentation, but keep this in mind: It's alot easier to drink 1,000 calories than it is to eat them. Make friends with the blender... Focus on calorie dense foods, and don't be afraid of fat - cholesterol is in fact the starter material for testosterone. Consider also a cup of heavy cream adds 1,000 calories to these shakes. You may or may not oxidize fats well, it just takes some time. Start slow, gradually increasing caloric intake and document your calorie/macro intake every day. Lots of my guys use the livestrong website for such purposes. There may be a similar tool here.

REST: Overtraining is the bane of many. Too much stimulation in the gym and not enough rest = going nowhere fast.

It's worth remembering that muscle growth is ALWAYS a 3 step process: Stimulate, Recover, Grow

You stimulate growth by overloading your muscles in the gym. You recover by getting adequate rest/nutrients in between workouts and then (and ONLY then), will growth manifest. Many are training too frequently, failing to address full recovery and consequently don't grow.

Ecdysterone has been a fantastic tool for both myself and others here with respect to recovery and growth. However, the fundamentals need to be in place first. Fully realize this isn't "sexy" advice I'm giving, but it is the truth. Hopefully, I've given you some tips as to how best to go about it. Getting on EDT alone will be a HUGE step in the right direction.

If so inclined, Ecdy can come later. As an adaptogen vs. androgen, it does require imposing unique stressors to get the most out of it. For if there is no stress to adapt to, it logically follows that adaptogens perform sub-optimally. In any event, get those fundamentals right and you'll start growing my man.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.