Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb No gym membership, but I won't let that get in my way.

My mom refuses to buy me a gym membership, so I said **** her(not outloud) and I put weights in my backpack and started power lifting. I guess I'm just going to have to resort to this kind of working out since my mom doesn't want to support me in my bodybuilding dreams =(

What's your excuse for not lifting?

Attached Images
    Last edited by Ficachi; 03-30-2013 at 10:20 PM.

joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ficachi View Post
    My mom refuses to buy me a gym membership, so I said **** her(not outloud) and I put weights in my backpack and started power lifting. I guess I'm just going to have to resort to this kind of working out since my mom doesn't want to support me in my bodybuilding dreams =(

What's your excuse for not lifting?
    this was very gay
    no excuse for not lifting puss

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)

EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EastSideBoxer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    #2 and #3 pics needed?
    Use the gym at school, get a job or money, save up and buy weights.
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *cellphone is a $200 alarm clock crew*
    *pretending to text but actually using calculator crew*
    *hold my own hand to see what it feels like crew*
    *tmobile worker laughed at me because only had one number for 5-friends/family list plan crew*
    *paint my own nails to fap so it looks like girl is giving me handjob crew*

Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ficachi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joonjoon View Post
    this was very gay
    no excuse for not lifting puss
    You completely missed my point. Did you even read my post and see the pictures?

I'm saying that there should be no excuse to not workout. That's why I'm showing how I used my creativity to lift given my current circumstances.

And then I asked, "What's your excuse for not lifting?" In a sarcastic way because there should be no excuse.

joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joonjoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You completely missed my point. Did you even read my post and see the pictures?

I'm saying that there should be no excuse to not workout. That's why I'm showing how I used my creativity to lift given my current circumstances.

And then I asked, "What's your excuse for not lifting?" In a sarcastic way because there should be no excuse.
    ok there is an excuse not to lift if u r injurd tehe

Originally Posted by joonjoon View Post
    ok there is an excuse not to lift if u r injurd tehe
    If your injured you can still workout, just not the muscle that is related to the injury. If you have a spinal injury that's another story, or coma, or paralyzed lol. quadriplegic paralyzation that is

If your injured you can still workout, just not the muscle that is related to the injury. If you have a spinal injury that's another story, or coma, or paralyzed lol. quadriplegic paralyzation that is
    i just called my homie and he said he got a lick
    he said he know a pus niqq with a hundred bricks
    so we gon' ride up on em slidin wit em sticks
    finna pop up in his crib like a f***in magic trick,
    hocus pocus

OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is your mom against lifting? Or just paying for your membership?

And said mom pics?

Originally Posted by OsPerez1996 View Post
    Is your mom against lifting? Or just paying for your membership?

And said mom pics?
    She won't pay for my membership. and what? you want to see a picture of my mom?

OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000) OsPerez1996 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was just kidding man. But if you can find a way of making money you can pay yourself, or what about your dad or another relative?

Angry

Originally Posted by namename View Post
    Damn you're ugly... Hope you die soon. By the way I'm ****ing your mom.

well no chit I look ugly in those pictures. I was pumping my head up with blood and making retarded faces.

And my mom is actually in the kitchen making me dinner.

And to say you would hope I die soon? What if I really did die? Your really disgusting and I bet your hideous yourself.

What kind of low self esteem ******* that sits around on the computer bringing people down to make yourself feel better about your worthless life are you?

Originally Posted by OsPerez1996 View Post
    I was just kidding man. But if you can find a way of making money you can pay yourself, or what about your dad or another relative?
    Nah I don't have any relatives that will pay for me. I do workout at school but I have to follow their routine, and I kind of want to do my own. I just want to do heavy basic compound excercises, not their complex workout system
    Last edited by Ficachi; 03-30-2013 at 09:35 PM.

GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10) GGK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No offense Ficachi, but you are pretty much doing the same to your mom. However, I admire your dedication despite your loved one's lack of support.

Have you checked out Craigslist, lots of cheap weights there. Some of your friends may have a home gym, see if they'll share. Most schools have a weight lifting program or PE alternative; my highschool had one, and no, I didn't take advantage of it. I volunteered at the YMCA back in my HS days. Everyday they would give me a free pass to go to the gym, swim, or weights.

surviving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Ficachi, sorry about the merciless internet people who misinterpreted your post.
    But anyways, nice way to make the most of what you've got. Keep it up. Look into bodyweight training, might work for you. Good luck, dude.

Originally Posted by GGK View Post
    No offense Ficachi, but you are pretty much doing the same to your mom. However, I admire your dedication despite your loved one's lack of support.

Have you checked out Craigslist, lots of cheap weights there. Some of your friends may have a home gym, see if they'll share. Most schools have a weight lifting program or PE alternative; my highschool had one, and no, I didn't take advantage of it. I volunteered at the YMCA back in my HS days. Everyday they would give me a free pass to go to the gym, swim, or weights.
    In the post above your post I mention my thoughts on the P.E. gym. And I wish I had time to volunteer in the YMCA or something but I have no time. I'm involved in sports and too much homework.

I only have about $30 dollars so I don't think that'll take me far in craigslist lol. Thanks for advice though I appreciate it.

and what do you mean I'm doing the same thing to my mom?
    Originally Posted by surviving View Post
    Hey Ficachi, sorry about the merciless internet people who misinterpreted your post.
    But anyways, nice way to make the most of what you've got. Keep it up. Look into bodyweight training, might work for you. Good luck, dude.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. Bodyweight training is good but isn't suited for my goals. though of course I will do it if I have no other option.

NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao still looking big OP. Measlies for you.
    Btw how is your training split?
    hacked brah

Originally Posted by NoNeedlesGuy View Post
    lmao still looking big OP. Measlies for you.
    Btw how is your training split?
    Thanks Well I haven't followed a strict routine. Right now my routine is all over the place and messy and it always has been. but I usually just do upper body one day and legs the other day with enough rest. When I figure out time for my weight lifting activities, I'll be following strong lifts 5x5

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Op only thing to do........

Kill mum steal bank card

get gym membership.
    Get real

brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why all the hate guys? From the way I see it, he is putting in solid effort to train given his situation.

OP, sick improvising!! And nice triceps from just doing push ups!
    5 Month Cutting Progress Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152945651

Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kevin1195 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You've all been trolled.

AlbertTrotter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EastSideBoxer View Post
    #2 and #3 pics needed?
    Use the gym at school, get a job or money, save up and buy weights.
    What this guy said.

SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    not sure if trolling or gay

shznhrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shznhrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shznhrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shznhrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shznhrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shznhrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol what a spoilt brat. cant get what you want and you curse your own mother. do what i do, get a part time job and get your gym membership with your own money. jeez, you sound like one of them 10 year olds who cries cause she cant get an iphone.

Registered User WorkoutFreak219's Avatar
    WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shznhrz View Post
    lol what a spoilt brat. cant get what you want and you curse your own mother. do what i do, get a part time job and get your gym membership with your own money. jeez, you sound like one of them 10 year olds who cries cause she cant get an iphone.

Put some dam shorts on next time, No one wants to you in tighty whities doing squats.
    Goodluck

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmm, Cool story bro.

What I think is gay, is the fact that you had to take pictures of yourself in the process. (sorry bro)

ugh... I thought this thread was dead. thanks alot white koala. I was being serious about my situation but I was trolling with pics 2 and 3. And I was also trolling about my mom. I was mentioning my situation, and wanted to get responses from other people saying how they workout given there certain difficult circumstances, not advice for my situation. So please stop hating on me...

BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to the school gym Brah. Dominate all the betas in there.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL BODYBUILDING.COM PLATINUM ACCOUNT
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500) Scott527 is not very helpful. (-500)

***got little bitch is saying he HATES his mom because she won't pay for his f*cking gym membership...

Get a job and grow up, pussy

slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slatts98 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i am hoping this is srs nohomo
    *** sɹǝןןnd ʞʍɐɔ ǝıssnɐ ***
    **Hollywood's Rabid Cage**

Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ryhz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pics of mom or neg