Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    Ah, you sorry folk! If you ever experienced my mother's cooking, you'd all be heading to Oklahoma! Just where is family? The most God-forsaken place on earth is heaven when those folks are there!
    That's where I'm at right now, north east of Tulsa near grand lake
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by m314 View Post
    In general terms, San Francisco is the most open and free place I've ever been. Everyone is free to be who they are without risk or fear of judgement.
    If you fit the San Francisco mold, yeah. I've been up there a few times and didn't see the image one would expect. Quite the opposite actually, San Franciscans seemed to be very judgemental and cold. Also, always politically frustrated.

Anyway, OP, I recommend Oklahoma City and have brought pics!

We also have these guys

We also have a booming economy. OKC is regarded as "recession-proof." Look up "top ten" and "Oklahoma City" and you'll find a lot of lists OKC is proud to be on. And it's CHEAP!

I live downtown and there are bike stations scattered throughout. I can walk out of the front door of my building (I live on the 14th floor) walk to the Bombing Memorial, hop on a bicycle, and ride to any of the many bars downtown. There's live music a lot of the time (mostly blues and rock), of course a riverwalk, a beautiful baseball diamond, it is fully loaded. And if you like college football you can see an OU game if you drive 20 minutes south, which is another awesome culture all its own
    Last edited by SolidOakie; 12-20-2013 at 02:05 AM.
    "That's the cool thing about lifting weights, man. They get older, I stay the same age." - David Wooderson

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SolidOakie View Post
    If you fit the San Francisco mold, yeah. I've been up there a few times and didn't see the image one would expect. Quite the opposite actually, San Franciscans seemed to be very judgemental and cold. Also, always politically frustrated.

We also have these guys

We also have a booming economy. OKC is regarded as "recession-proof." Look up "top ten" and "Oklahoma City" and you'll find a lot of lists OKC is proud to be on. And it's CHEAP!

I live downtown and there are bike stations scattered throughout. I can walk out of the front door of my building (I live on the 14th floor) walk to the Bombing Memorial, hop on a bicycle, and ride to any of the many bars downtown. There's live music a lot of the time (mostly blues and rock), of course a riverwalk, a beautiful baseball diamond, it is fully loaded. And if you like college football you can see an OU game if you drive 20 minutes south, which is another awesome culture all its own
    Agree with all of this. Spent my summers in OKC as a kid, loved it then. Love it now. City just keeps getting better.

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lindylou664 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Only here........................

“Better to be strong than pretty and useless.”

ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SolidOakie View Post
    This is all true if you can stand the summers. I moved here a couple years back from Washington State, and my body still hasn't adjusted to the summer heat!
    My Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655383

Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since I live in Canada, I would do Hawaii.

But part of me is compelled to say Chicago.
    Making skinny fat cool since 2010 :)

clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    Maui or the big Island because it's the only upgrade that I know of from here in San Diego...
    I miss ocean side I lived in camp Pendleton for years cheers M8

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    I don't know how anyone can afford to live there. I had one recruiter try to pull me into the SF/SV area and I was also looking at JPL. Even senior level positions for research and systems engineers in my field are coming in $150k absolute tops. Given the cost of living, especially real estate, how does anyone afford to live there and have any flexibility? The combination of raising a couple of kids, taking care of a wife, owning a home, and not be completely strung out on debt and taxes seems like an impossibility, even on a decent salary. I couldn't find a decent size house near JPL for under $600k if I remember correctly. Most of them were pushing $1mil.
    I was born and raised here so I bought my house during a down trend in the early 1990's. If you had the chance 20+ years ago there were a lot of houses for sale and the market hadn't gone crazy. Now I have no idea how people can afford to buy here. There was a slight down trend for a few years and my cousin got in just as the market turned. Now it's again on the upswing but I don't see how it can maintain itself. There just aren't the wages to meet the mortgage payments.
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Demonchylde View Post
    Since I live in Canada, I would do Hawaii.

But part of me is compelled to say Chicago.
    Why Chicago? Crowded, noisy, expensive, full of FIB's, etc.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    And too cold - was there Christmas 93 and it was 70 below with windchill..they had to close schools I think cause it was dangerous just being outside.
    I would like to visit again for some Gino's east pizza though...yummy.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    And too cold - was there Christmas 93 and it was 70 below with windchill..they had to close schools I think cause it was dangerous just being outside.
    I would like to visit again for some Gino's east pizza though...yummy.
    Lou Malnati's is good as is Giordano's, Pizzeria Due and the usually forgotten Barnabys...pretty damn dark in the last place but they do have great pizza.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really love Seattle. Good place if you have kids. A lot of my friends are Californians who moved up here to raise kids.
    People are pretty mellow and super friendly. And you get to see flowers in mid Feb.
    I used to be in RI. Lovely place but people can be cold to newcomers.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    I really love Seattle. Good place if you have kids. A lot of my friends are Californians who moved up here to raise kids.
    People are pretty mellow and super friendly. And you get to see flowers in mid Feb.
    I used to be in RI. Lovely place but people can be cold to newcomers.
    We were in Seattle june of 2012 and really enjoyed it, especially Pikes market. The amount of bums and panhandlers downtown was a bit upsetting though as some of them weren't exactly pleasant.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This^^ I live a few hours away. Any time I even need to get within 50 miles of that city, I just get angry. I like being there (in the summer to visit Millennium Park) once there, but getting in or out just sucks ass. Parking, along with everything else there is just outrageously priced. I do find the people there to be typical (in a good way) Midwestern folks.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    This^^ I live a few hours away. Any time I even need to get within 50 miles of that city, I just get angry. I like being there (in the summer to visit Millennium Park) once there, but getting in or out just sucks ass. Parking, along with everything else there is just outrageously priced. I do find the people there to be typical (in a good way) Midwestern folks.
    My wife loves the city, if she could she would move and live in The Hancock Building. I don't mind visiting and have no issues with getting around, but I do hate the expensive parking. Hell one place near Soldier Field is $42 for overnight. And all of the museums have gotten nuts with their admission prices as well, $27 to get in the Science and Industry is crazy.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My wife loves the city, if she could she would move and live in The Hancock Building. I don't mind visiting and have no issues with getting around, but I do hate the expensive parking. Hell one place near Soldier Field is $42 for overnight. And all of the museums have gotten nuts with their admission prices as well, $27 to get in the Science and Industry is crazy.

We went to the Museum of Science and Industry a few years back. We had fun, but the walk we took along Lake Shore drive on the bike path afterwards was the best part.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We were in Seattle june of 2012 and really enjoyed it, especially Pikes market. The amount of bums and panhandlers downtown was a bit upsetting though as some of them weren't exactly pleasant.
    Yeah Pike market is nice for visitors during the day but around the area is a place I don't like to go alone, especially at night. Seattle has all these different little neighborhoods where people live and hang out.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Colorado! I hate force-feeding myself, in fact I dislike eating in general. It would be so nice to get some cannabis chocolates to help with my appetite.

spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100) spartak9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by spartak9 View Post
    Colorado! I hate force-feeding myself, in fact I dislike eating in general. It would be so nice to get some cannabis chocolates to help with my appetite.
    Plus it's hard to beat the mountains

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So many options.

Way too much coasting east to west. Northern Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Virginia mountains. Great places. Cheap living. Good climates. Not a fast paced life.

Thinking outside the box.
    My famous work quote:

I can live with a little pain and 18+" arms,
    I can't live with the pain of having little 14" arms

Originally Posted by spartak9 View Post
    Be a man and just eat ffs.

Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dave1958 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    Right where I live now, Nashville, TN. It's very affordable, tons of things to do, clean, centrally located, good schools, and no income tax in TN. I have a brother who telecommutes (self employed) and lives in Charleston. He loves it. I think it's a little more expensive.
    The lack of income tax makes me want to move to Tennessee. However, I perfer a little further east as I like the mountains but maybe the Cumberland plateau not as far as knoxville

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dave1958 View Post
    The lack of income tax makes me want to move to Tennessee. However, I perfer a little further east as I like the mountains but maybe the Cumberland plateau not as far as knoxville
    The Center Hill Lake and Dale Hollow Lake areas are nice; pretty remote, but nice.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammy4490 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd move back to Asheville, NC in a heartbeat if my wife would say yes. Best place I've ever lived(2 years). Great F'N place

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sammy4490 View Post
    I'd move back to Asheville, NC in a heartbeat if my wife would say yes. Best place I've ever lived(2 years). Great F'N place
    I lived there and thought it was a freak show.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Originally Posted by Sammy4490 View Post
    I like the area, not far from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge...which is a complete freakin zoo.

Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tend to thrive in busy, loud areas. It is expensive for sure. But for what I do there is a lot of work, so it was always some place thought of. Also I head there on business from time to time and I kinda like it.

I am sure there are other places I could be. But I'm not one for sleepy towns. I need a fast environment.
    Making skinny fat cool since 2010 :)