cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Superset sickness

Anyone else feel like barfing when your doing supersets I'm on live fit trainer just started phase three which is all supersets basically

BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cr23 View Post
    Anyone else feel like barfing when your doing supersets I'm on live fit trainer just started phase three which is all supersets basically
    It can happen when your just starting out and working hard. Don't eat much before you go to the gym
    AFAA- CPT

"Make up your mind that, at least for the first year or two, you're not going to worry about body fat levels if you're already lean, because lean is easier to reacquire than strong is to build" (Rippetoe 310).

ASKHOLE: A person who constantly asks for advise, yet always does the opposite of what you told them.

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Supersets has zero effects in terms of bodybuilding. It's just a way to finish your exercises faster and possibly build some endurance. If you don't like supersets don't do them.

Beside this Like BEEvon told you, maybe eat less before workout or leave more space between your preworkout meal and your workout.

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BrentEvo View Post
    That's a joke right? You were kidding ill assume.
    I gained an inch in 3 months on my arms with ZERO pump when I woke up after implementing my arm super sets.Have the routines on my YouTube channel.They are growing like weeds!
    Regardless to the nonsense in bold, I added 30 pounds to my squats since I started eating peanut butter. So let's just assume that peanut butter is anabolic.

I reference at the end of the third video that if you don't feel like puking you prolly aren't doing it right! I train fasted!
    I like how your log would look like, 10 x sets of curls till puking.

Your input is received by me but in my personal experience you are incorrect. TUT (time under tension) builds muscle! You basically are saying that lifting weights doesn't work.
    Do you even.... know what TUT is?? How in the world doing a triceps exercise right after a biceps exercise increase the Time Under Tension? I would go on to explain the irrelevancy of extended time under tension, but I guess we got bigger problems now.

I was truly shocked when I read this.
    Sticking a fork into an electrical socket isn't something you should be doing while reading.

I utilize this with my girlfriend as well and she has made ample progress on her arms as well. My YouTube is in my sig line below for the routines.
    Now you could go on believing that doing two exercises for two different body parts with no rest in between is the reason your arms grow. Or you could know that hard work for 3 months was the reason behind you/your girlfriend progress. If you want to actually monitor your progress then have a closer look at your exercises, see which ones where actually progressing, which one you where actually feeling in your target muscle, etc. Also pay a closer look to your nutrition for the past 3 months.
    Only then you will understand the reason behind your progress and push it further.

As you become more experienced you will realize that everything works for a certain time. However, there's a huge difference between what works and what works best.

Good luck.

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    Regardless to the nonsense in bold, I added 30 pounds to my squats since I started eating peanut butter. So let's just assume that peanut butter is anabolic.

I like how your log would look like, 10 x sets of curls till puking.

Do you even.... know what TUT is?? How in the world doing a triceps exercise right after a biceps exercise increase the Time Under Tension? I would go on to explain the irrelevancy of extended time under tension, but I guess we got bigger problems now.

Sticking a fork into an electrical socket isn't something you should be doing while reading.

Now you could go on believing that doing two exercises for two different body parts with no rest in between is the reason your arms grow. Or you could know that hard work for 3 months was the reason behind you/your girlfriend progress. If you want to actually monitor your progress then have a closer look at your exercises, see which ones where actually progressing, which one you where actually feeling in your target muscle, etc. Also pay a closer look to your nutrition for the past 3 months.
    Only then you will understand the reason behind your progress and push it further.

As you become more experienced you will realize that everything works for a certain time. However, there's a huge difference between what works and what works best.

Good luck.
    Diet is identical. 3,000 cals a day +- 100.

PRO - 350-400g/day (1400-1600kCals)
    CHO - 250-300g/day (1000-1200kCals)
    FAT - 25-45g/day (225-450kCals)

Training identical besides implementing arms as its own day.

You can see avatar that I'm not new to this lol!

And believe it or not yes, peanut butter, or any nut butter has anabolic side effects as fat is a catalyst for testosterone production.

I'm not on here attempting to
    Be a comedian. Just to let this person know that when I started utilizing them I noticed my biggest gains. Feel like puking when haven't eaten, and think they are a great way to fit 3 hour workouts into 2 hour workouts.

Not to mention that 5 mins of solid lifting with zero breaks essentially burns the same amount of calories as a high intensity treadmill workout I'd bet. Veins through my abs pop out and I NEVER touch a treadmill.

It's the same argument as eating healthy foods. Even if it isn't that much better for you than eating crap...not here to start a dif topic. It definitely won't have any negative consequences.
    Portlandbrent C@youtube.com for my workout routines! Copy and paste link if not clickable:)

My girlfriend lifts more than you do:)

Seems like the longer I train the luckier I get.

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved

You still failed to confront the points I made about why you are plain wrong. Working two different muscle groups consecutively with no rest in between will have no effects in bodybuilding term. Your claim that this increase Time Under Tension shows the lack of knowledge about different aspects.

If you have any logical or scientific explanations feel free to en light us.

Not to mention that 5 mins of solid lifting with zero breaks essentially burns the same amount of calories as a high intensity treadmill workout I'd bet. Veins through my abs pop out and I NEVER touch a treadmill.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and think they are a great way to fit 3 hour workouts into 2 hour workouts.

Veins through my abs pop out and I NEVER touch a treadmill.
    A 2 hr workout lol. You must have alot of time on your hands. Anyone can get a solid workout done in an hour.

I haven't done any cardio in over 5 yrs and I rarely do supersets. I control my level of leaness through diet.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Good luck.
    I lol'd.

Lets see, regardless of the info being thrown back and forth, looks like brentevo is doing pretty well, would say he knows how to lift well and is experienced enough to back his **** up. Just me, as an objective random reading this thread.
    Last edited by Emma-Leigh; 04-02-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Whittneym5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dyuv001 View Post
    I lol'd.

Lets see, regardless of the info being thrown back and forth, looks like brentevo is doing pretty well, would say he knows how to lift well and is experienced enough to back his **** up. Just me, as an objective random reading this thread.
    LOL. Supersetting does have its benefits. It Generates tons of lactic acid and causes your Ph levels drop. To negate the drop of Ph levels your body will release Growth hormone. I would never do agonist supersets though. I prefer antagonist supersets and will only do them on arms day. (Bicep curls---Tricep push downs)

I read an article in mens fitness or muscular development about how doing antagonist supersets will trigger a burst in strength of the second exercise. There is some kind of rubber band effect and muscular stimulation that forces this. Example: During the concentric portion of a bicep curl your bicep will be the primary contraction but on the eccentric portion your triceps are doing enough work to stimulate the muscles and "ready" them for its exercise. Dont quote me on this and I cant find the article so I could be blowing smoke.. Anyways, SEE YA!!! Lol

dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To answer original question, been plenty of days when I've trained where I felt like puking, for me it usually means I didn't hydrate enough or didn't put enough fuel in the tank to keep me going, now I hydrate and take in a small meal before days with supersets/dropsets. That is just what works for me though, try a few things, if it stays, maybe try expanding your rest period by 20 seconds. Suck in some more air, and a bit of water.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supersets has zero effects in terms of bodybuilding.
    This is a false statement.

There is a reason behind supersettin exercises of the same body part.

OP certainly doesn't have to do them; the job could get done performing straight sets. But to say they have "zero effect" and the ONLY reason to perform them is time related...well, that's just plain false.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    This is a false statement.

There is a reason behind supersettin exercises of the same body part.

OP certainly doesn't have to do them; the job could get done performing straight sets. But to say they have "zero effect" and the ONLY reason to perform them is time related...well, that's just plain false.
    So what are the other benefits of supersets? I'd like to know

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what are the other benefits of supersets? I'd like to know
    Is that snarky sarcasm? . I'd figured anyone really curious as to any benefits would just do a google search .

Super setting the same body part is extremely physically taxing and just another tool in the box to push the muscle into growth; especially during a plateau.

I think someone 2 or 3 posts up listed some benefits.

I just pulled 3 articles from google but I am on my phone so copy-pasting links is too much of a pain in the ass right now.
    For what I don't know

For the record, I rarely superset either.

I know many people are fond of them.
    And people who know what they are talking about.
    For what I don't know

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like Supersets because they save time, and at this point time isn't something I have a whole lot of. Can't imagine what it would be like to have 2 hours a day to spend in the gym. Although I can't imagine why, even if you had that kind of time, you'd want to spend 2 hours in the gym... I like to get my lift on, but I have plenty of other stuff I like to do too...

And yes, OP, feeling like you're about to barf is perfectly normal when working hard, especially if you're relatively new, or doing something new and particularly challenging. I still feel that way if I eat within 2 hours of a workout. My body just doesn't like having food (even in the form of a protein shake) in it while working out. How much time do you give yourself between eating and working out? That could be be part of it.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IrishLassie78 View Post
    I like Supersets because they save time, and at this point time isn't something I have a whole lot of. Can't imagine what it would be like to have 2 hours a day to spend in the gym. Although I can't imagine why, even if you had that kind of time, you'd want to spend 2 hours in the gym... I like to get my lift on, but I have plenty of other stuff I like to do too...

And yes, OP, feeling like you're about to barf is perfectly normal when working hard, especially if you're relatively new, or doing something new and particularly challenging. I still feel that way if I eat within 2 hours of a workout. My body just doesn't like having food (even in the form of a protein shake) in it while working out. How much time do you give yourself between eating and working out? That could be be part of it.
    My schedule is pretty hectic but I will say 30 minutes to 45 minutes before I workout is when I eat something. I see a lot of debate going on but I am sure Jamie Eason put it in the routine for a reason so I'm going to stick with the supersets. I found that if I give myself enough rest time I don't feel like puking so there's that! Thanks to everyone's replies to the discussion I looked at all of the comments and I really appreciate everyone's time for commenting on the thread and def learned some new things. Thanks!

but I am sure Jamie Eason put it in the routine for a reason so I'm going to stick with the supersets. !
    I am glad to read this. ^^^

The whole point of following a program as a beginner is...

Following the program! . As you get some experience under your belt, you may find you want to tweak this or modify that. But in the beginning? You can't go wrong with following directions.
    For what I don't know

Is that snarky sarcasm? .
    Actually, no it wasn't. I reserve the right to be wrong. Although I believe that I'm right in this subject. You said that my statement is false, so I was really curious to know your logical opinion on why is that! after all that's the whole point of this forums.. for discussion !

I'd figured anyone really curious as to any benefits would just do a google search .
    There are a lot of misguiding articles on the internet, also if everything was solved by a google search there wouldn't be any need for this forums

Super setting the same body part is extremely physically taxing and just another tool in the box to push the muscle into growth; especially during a plateau.
    I won't disagree at all with this statement, but this has nothing to do with our discussion because this is not a super set. It's compound set something totally different.

Superset Training Principle (alternating opposing muscle group exercises with little rest between sets)

Compound Sets Training Principle (alternating two exercises for one bodypart with little rest between sets)

I think someone 2 or 3 posts up listed some benefits
    That post said
    Dont quote me on this and I cant find the article so I could be blowing smoke.
    It wouldn't make sense to argue with this.

I just pulled 3 articles from google but I am on my phone so copy-pasting links is too much of a pain in the ass right now.
    I could link 100 articles about stuff each and every one of us know that it is bro science and false.

After all it's argument of science, logic and experience.
    Logically alternating two different muscle group exercises with no rest in between will not have any bodybuilding effect. You are just resting a muscle while working other one

Scientifically the benefits was never proven.

When it comes to experience I already seen the opinion of many experienced lifters on this forums and out side about super sets.

I'm not claiming to be a know it all or anything and I always love to learn new stuff from more experienced people. If you/anyone else can give good explanation on the bodybuilding benefits of supersets I would really appreciate it -and no this isn't sarcasm- because I was wrong before and I could be wrong again, after all we are living to learn.

Jana
    Last edited by DivaJana; 04-02-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo

I won't disagree at all with this statement, but this has nothing to do with our discussion because this is not a super set. It's compound set something totally different.

Superset Training Principle (alternating opposing muscle group exercises with little rest between sets)

Compound Sets Training Principle (alternating two exercises for one bodypart with little rest between sets)

Jana

Semantics. In everyday bodybuilding vernacular, "supersetting" is ANY 2 exercises back-to-back. OP is doing Live Fit Trainer, and although I haven't done the program myself, I'm pretty sure the "super-setting" done in phase 3 is for the same muscle groups vs opposing?
    For what I don't know

Semantics. In everyday bodybuilding vernacular, "supersetting" is ANY 2 exercises back-to-back. OP is doing Live Fit Trainer, and although I haven't done the program myself, I'm pretty sure the "super-setting" done in phase 3 is for the same muscle groups vs opposing?
    Well the bold was from "Weider Methods of Training" and the words compound sets and super sets are used daily and correctly by a lot of people, although I do understand that it could be a common misconception sometimes. For this very reason I kept highlighting the words different muscle groups. In every post or claim I made not to be misunderstood.

I have no idea if live fit trainer phase 3 was made of compound sets or super sets.
    Original poster made a post about super sets and I gave my answer/opinion about them.

copy-paste from web definitions:

supersetting

Web definitions

(Supersets) This means completing two exercises back to back with no rest between sets. Supersets can use the (1) same muscle group,...
    http://www.builtlean.com/2010/06/29/...ou-sho…
    For what I don't know

copy-paste from web definitions:

supersetting

Web definitions

(Supersets) This means completing two exercises back to back with no rest between sets. Supersets can use the (1) same muscle group,...
    http://www.builtlean.com/2010/06/29/...you-sho…
    I already quoted joe weider's training principle. Someone who can be trusted!

Anyway, here's another quote from the great site of ours bodybuilding.com

If you think a superset is any exercise plus any other one, you need a refresher course
    Good supersets generally fall into two camps: antagonist or non-competing. Look around online, and you'll see plenty of people who use the term superset to describe any pairing of exercises, including two movements that target the same muscle group, like, say, military presses and side delt raises for shoulders.

This is actually a "compound set," whereas the standard antagonistic supersets are more like this:

A1. Horizontal push
    A2. Horizontal pull

A1. Vertical push
    A2. Vertical pull
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/matc...supersets.html

^^^ The same link happens to explain the benefits of super sets as well.

I would have to look through the whole thing as I'm just starting it but here's a sample of some supersets in the plan that looks to be a little bit of what your describing
    Bench dips - chest, shoulders, triceps
    Dumbbell alt bicep curl ext - biceps forearms

2ss
    Standing calf raises - calves
    Rope jumping - quads, hamstrings and calves

Hope this helps!

Christiney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In phase 3, from what I remember, it involves active rests, not just super sets! I remember leg press then squat jumps or something similar! I remember it being quite intense and the active rests wernt really rests? If this is the case your probably sick from the intensity of the workout as you might feel from doing the sprints or hard cardio, so it's normal! Good on you for sticking to the program, phase 3 is quite hard but has good results
    "I may not be there yet, but I'm closer then I was yesterday."

Currently prepping for my first Fitness Model Competition. Follow my Journey on ********:
    http://www.********.com/pages/Christines-Fitness-Model-Journey/224862870992288

I already quoted joe weider's training principle. Someone who can be trusted!

Anyway, here's another quote from the great site of ours bodybuilding.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/matc...supersets.html

^^^ The same link happens to explain the benefits of super sets as well.
    Okay.

But OP was asking about the "supersets" in the program she was following. Whether the moves were mislabeled or not SHOULD be besides the point.

I went and briefly looked at Eason's LFT program, and the moves in phase 3 are using the same muscle groups. And it is my opinion that when I beginner is following the program, they should stick to the program.
    For what I don't know

Okay.

But OP was asking about the "supersets" in the program she was following. Whether the moves were mislabeled or not SHOULD be besides the point.

I went and briefly looked at Eason's LFT program, and the moves in phase 3 are using the same muscle groups. And it is my opinion that when I beginner is following the program, they should stick to the program.
    ^^^ I totally agree. Beginners lacks the knowledge and experience to customize a program to fit them which could lead to many troubles.

I looked at phase 3 as well, it's oriented toward athletics, and endurance. So obviously the supersets and compound sets are important part of the programs.

Smile

^^^ I totally agree. Beginners lacks the knowledge and experience to customize a program to fit them which could lead to many troubles.

I looked at phase 3 as well, it's oriented toward athletics, and endurance. So obviously the supersets and compound sets are important part of the programs.
    Just want to throw in here I am not a beginner and do understand the principles when it comes to designing a routine. I just wanted a program that was just set and ready to go!

Thanks!
    Your free to do what you want to do live your life

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Christiney View Post
    In phase 3, from what I remember, it involves active rests, not just super sets! I remember leg press then squat jumps or something similar! I remember it being quite intense and the active rests wernt really rests? If this is the case your probably sick from the intensity of the workout as you might feel from doing the sprints or hard cardio, so it's normal! Good on you for sticking to the program, phase 3 is quite hard but has good results
    Your right its like active sets super set then working sets
    Makes sense now though I've never really worked out this hard so I'm still getting used to it
    Thanks for the feedback
    Your free to do what you want to do live your life