the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500)

Rate my crappy physique

Been lifting for a year and a half doesn't even look like I lift. Btw what's my body fat and would my biceps be considered low, medium or high insertions? 6 4 240 lb 17 inch arms, 28 inch quads, pretty strong but not big at all.
    Attached Files

the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Noone? Here's your chance to make a fun of a genetic failure.

pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe you could post pictures instead of Word documents?

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    why not just upload the images in jpeg format?

Don't know to embed, but is this good enough?
    Attached Images

DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You do look as if you've been lifting however you would notice more if you lean out. Lean out for summer and you'll see your hard work. In terms of the insertions you can't tell for sure until you lean out more. All the best

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by the5thhorseman View Post
    Been lifting for a year and a half doesn't even look like I lift. Btw what's my body fat and would my biceps be considered low, medium or high insertions? 6 4 240 lb 17 inch arms, 28 inch quads, pretty strong but not big at all.
    some pple dont have enough good genetics to built fast muscle and loose fat.. still for year and half not bad.. i guess u´ve not been on a strict diet..

Originally Posted by samps6 View Post
    some pple dont have enough good genetics to built fast muscle and loose fat.. still for year and half not bad.. i guess u´ve not been on a strict diet..

I started at 165 lb, typically I eat what my parents make for me. I don't eat super healthy, but not very unhealthy, I just eat as much as I can. One time I got kicked out of a buffet.

I started at 165 lb, typically I eat what my parents make for me. I don't eat super healthy, but not very unhealthy, I just eat as much as I can. One time I got kicked out of a buffet.
    thought so..

well if u want to show ur real body, u gotta do some strict diet!

Good luck

i dont think will last long on this forum..i´m already in red... LOOL BTW, IM sorry if i CANT WRITE/EXPRESS myself as a "NORMAL PERSON" English is not my MOTHER TONGUE! neither i´m used to POST in an ENGLISH speaking forum..
    Last edited by samps6; 03-31-2013 at 05:27 AM.

nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Noone? Here's your chance to make a fun of a genetic failure.
    I see nothing which suggests a genetic failure. I do however see a loser's mentality.

How do you expect to see results when you effectively have admitted you have not really considered your nutritional make-up? It does look like you lift and there is muscle mass there; there is also strong evidence of someone who eats more than he needs. Go on a calorie deficit while continuing to lift intensely. I think you might be happier with how you look once you've lost a few percent of body fat.

Go and read the stickies in the Nutrition forum - understand macros and figure out your BMR and TDEE.

levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) levis2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by nabokov7 View Post
    I see nothing which suggests a genetic failure. I do however see a loser's mentality.

How do you expect to see results when you effectively have admitted you have not really considered your nutritional make-up? It does look like you lift and there is muscle mass there; there is also strong evidence of someone who eats more than he needs. Go on a calorie deficit while continuing to lift intensely. I think you might be happier with how you look once you've lost a few percent of body fat.

Go and read the stickies in the Nutrition forum - understand macros and figure out your BMR and TDEE.
    Whats up with all this" you havent been on strict diet", "you need to change this and that in order to get result" .. Hey brahs, dude has got results! I think that is very good for a year and a half, you look OK swole, you're just not that lean - i dont see the issue. Fix your self-confidence, and list your maxes in the big three! Good work for 1.5 year maan, and from 160-235 lbs, just pretending half that is fat, is still very impressive for 1.5 years if you ask me ..

Vı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ain Bra ProRo's Avatar
    ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProRo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    need to go on a cut ASAP

PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Came in expecting something MUCH worse. I think you've done a solid job with only 1+ yr. Legs look great (no homo) and your upper body is pretty thick. I'm assuming you started out skinny-fat? If so, solid gains--try cutting or a slow lean bulk.

nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by levis2 View Post
    Whats up with all this" you havent been on strict diet", "you need to change this and that in order to get result" .. Hey brahs, dude has got results! I think that is very good for a year and a half, you look OK swole, you're just not that lean - i dont see the issue. Fix your self-confidence, and list your maxes in the big three! Good work for 1.5 year maan, and from 160-235 lbs, just pretending half that is fat, is still very impressive for 1.5 years if you ask me ..
    I don't see how you can paraphrase my post into "you haven't been on strict diet". Please quote with sensible context.

The guy is not happy with how he looks and that is largely due to his calorie intake - read stickies, understand calorie intake and revise diet as necessary. Not everyone is good at simply chowing down food and lifting intensely - what works out well for you, doesn't for most others. It looks like the OP needs to get his diet in check to get the results he wants - simple.

And if you read my post, you'll see I referred to his muscle mass and did say he would be happier once he cut down some of his fat (the implication being, he hasn't done that badly at all).

I've been dirty bulking the 1st year, got up to 225 lb and looked basically like this except less muscle. That was my mistake, as I went from having a 30 inch waist to having a 36 inch waist in the morning. The past 7-8 months, I've been really slowly bulking aiming for only 5-6 lb every 3 months or so. So far I've gained 15 lb, and maintained my waist in check. I'll probably continue to slow bulk till I reach get close to my genetic potential, probably in another 2-2.5 years. Then go on a long cut losing about 1 lb/week so I retain muscle mass and strength, until I reach 6-7% body fat, and then I'll probably just maintain.

Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Medinaaaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lmao! At genetics!!! It's not bad genetics its lack of diet, training, and dedication. You keep making up excuses like that you won't ever go far. Some people take the genetic thing way too far....
    •••Long Live Skilzzy Krew•••
    ---Hispanic Crew Member---