shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

First figure show pics! Please critique! 11th Place!

Sooooo I had my first big show and it was an awesome experience! I ended up placing 11th out of 15th and while i don't want to be "that girl" a lot of people have told me I should have placed higher, but it is what is! (I can post pics of comparisons if allowed)

I would love some critique on what to improve on before my next show in July! From my pics here are the things I think I need to improve on, but sometimes we are our own worst critics:

Posing! I was so nervous and everything moved so quickly and I didn't do my lat spread correctly, also my left shoulder was down.
    1. Smile more! It was so damn hard to smile!
    2. Keep my tummy in more on my side pose!
    3. More definition in my legs! They wont close though, because i'm bow legged!
    4. Lean down more!
    5. Work on shoulders

Thanks!

BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congratulations. You have a great back and look very polished. I think you nailed the points you need to bring up. Also calves.
    Current log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149169243

Now cutting!

shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadylane21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BalhamBeast View Post
    Congratulations. You have a great back and look very polished. I think you nailed the points you need to bring up. Also calves.
    Thanks! Yes calves as well! My goal is to come in even better and tighter in July, although I was actually tighter than most of the girls and one of two who had abs showing. I just want to bring the best package that I am proud of no matter what!

Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle LaurieSchnelle's Avatar
    LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great build!! Practice your posing. spread your back to make that V taper and keep your legs together front and back poses. Crush your delts to round them out.. Overall you look great!! Keep it up
    Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle ~ Gym Life sponsored athlete
    www.gymlifegear.com Use freakdiesel for 10% off
    www.freakdiesel.com
    www.********.com/LaurieSchnelle
    www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1
    instagram@laurieschnelle

robertjohn685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice picks, thanks for the provides.
    diet pills that work fast

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congratulations! You look amazing.

Your shoulders are what stand out to me and need to be brought up but you know this already.
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You look fantastic. Your legs should appear more closed if you work on turning in your knees a bit. It feels bad but should help. Now is the time to practice that. Also, work on the lat flare. Your pulling in your shoulder blades a bit which takes away from your width. From the front it rolls your shoulders down, so you see it from both angles.

Overall, you did great.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shadylane21 View Post
    Thanks! Yes calves as well! My goal is to come in even better and tighter in July, although I was actually tighter than most of the girls and one of two who had abs showing. I just want to bring the best package that I am proud of no matter what!
    I have a retarded looking calf exercise on my YouTube channel. It so far has netted me better gains than I ever thought imaginable. I was cursed with Popsicle sticks for calves. Take a look if you want.
    Portlandbrent C@youtube.com for my workout routines! Copy and paste link if not clickable:)

My girlfriend lifts more than you do:)

Seems like the longer I train the luckier I get.

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved