boardroom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good gyms in Washington DC?

I have to report to a new work assignment here in May and I was wondering what the good serious gyms in the area are. I found two golds but that's about it. No worlds or powerhouses in the city... Anything guys?

AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by boardroom View Post
    I have to report to a new work assignment here in May and I was wondering what the good serious gyms in the area are. I found two golds but that's about it. No worlds or powerhouses in the city... Anything guys?
    Depends on what you are looking for and area of the city. I think the best Golds are in VA. I dont think there are powerhouses here. The Golds in Van Ness has the best equipment for bodybuilding and cardio equipment is OK. I know there are Washington Sports Clubs but I havent been there. There is also Vida Fitness gyms that I personally dont think is a bodybuilding gyms.

Hope this helps
    You got to train legs

All the skinny ones have abs

boardroom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlbertoRivera View Post
    Depends on what you are looking for and area of the city. I think the best Golds are in VA. I dont think there are powerhouses here. The Golds in Van Ness has the best equipment for bodybuilding and cardio equipment is OK. I know there are Washington Sports Clubs but I havent been there. There is also Vida Fitness gyms that I personally dont think is a bodybuilding gyms.

Hope this helps
    Thanks it does. I am going to check out the Van Ness Golds as well as the Capitol Hill one... have you been to both? I've heard really bad things about Washington Sports Clubs.

AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertoRivera will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by boardroom View Post
    Thanks it does. I am going to check out the Van Ness Golds as well as the Capitol Hill one... have you been to both? I've heard really bad things about Washington Sports Clubs.
    I had been to the Golds in Capitol Hill once, a friend told me that parking is an issue.
    You got to train legs

All the skinny ones have abs

hammer23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro, there are a few lifetimes here. It's club med but real nice . Expensive as hell! Depending on where u are exactly like the other guys have said golds are everywhere. There is an Olympus in sterling va and its only 10$ .. Good luck.. Hammer
    Hammer23

Lift hard or go home!!!

perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) perfektion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no clue where exactly you are / willing to travel but a few I know of are pretty good..

fitness first--tysons
    golds gym--tysons
    powerhouse gym--woodbridge
    golds gym--rt1 / mt vernon