wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What does a bicep tendon tear feels like?

Zup guys!

I want to ask if you can tear your biceps without noticing? Mby a week ago i was stretching my biceps, and when my arm was straight, i rotated my forearm. And I felt little pain in the space between the biceps and the forearm; (dont know what its called in english)

My biceps looks normal, and i can lift without problems. Just a little worried that something could be wrong anyways lol.. (paranoia.. Oh YES)

so please tell me, so i can stop worrying lolz

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    Trust me, you'd know for sure if you tore a muscle.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

Msmoak15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wicke94 View Post
    Zup guys!

I want to ask if you can tear your biceps without noticing? Mby a week ago i was stretching my biceps, and when my arm was straight, i rotated my forearm. And I felt little pain in the space between the biceps and the forearm; (dont know what its called in english)
    It's deff not torn. Prolly over stretched it that's all
    My biceps looks normal, and i can lift without problems. Just a little worried that something could be wrong anyways lol.. (paranoia.. Oh YES)

not torn just probably over stretched it
    *Studying to be strength coach and personal trainer.

*"the dictionary is the only place success comes before work, hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you are willing to pay the price." - Vince Lombardi

*Current lifts
    Bench- 255
    Squat- 375
    Dead- 395

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you tore it, you'd know.
    Top 3 Lana Del Rey albums:
    1. Norman ****ing Rockwell!
    2. Honeymoon
    3. Lust For Life

#PureMichigan

tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100) tiTHEking is not very well liked. (-100)
    Zup guys!

it hurts like hell, something you wouldn't want to experience. Btw, that space between your biceps and your forearm is called an elbow. So you probably strained your elbow
    Leave everything you've got in the gym when you walk out the door, otherwise you're an *******.

wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wicke94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahah thx guys, yee lol i dont know why im worrying ;D

I mean i can lift normally.. and as you say if you tear your biceps tendon. It would fakin hurt =)

And i would like to ask, what happens when you tear your biceps and try to do curls. Are you just weaker or wont you be able to move your elbow?

Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

A bicep tear, or any muscle tear for that matter, is always accompanied by pronounced bruising and extreme pain.

Unless your arm looks something like this, your fine.
    "it's never too late to be the person you should've been" -unknown

★★★Torn ACL Crew★★★

Bench Press: 290lbs 1x1
    Squat: 355lbs 1x5
    Deadlift: 360lbs 1x1

holy phuck, that looks like a bad time... Hope I dont have to experience that. Can you prevent these kinds of things? how?

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    holy phuck, that looks like a bad time... Hope I dont have to experience that. Can you prevent these kinds of things? how?
    Heavy bicep curls and dont deadlift with mixed grip.

Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HagenK View Post
    dont deadlift with mixed grip.
    This is mainly where your at risk for tearing your bicep.

Just remember your warm up sets and stretch properly, you'll be fine.
    "it's never too late to be the person you should've been" -unknown

★★★Torn ACL Crew★★★

Bench Press: 290lbs 1x1
    Squat: 355lbs 1x5
    Deadlift: 360lbs 1x1

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HagenK View Post
    Heavy bicep curls and dont deadlift with mixed grip.
    You can use a mixed grip, just dont be an idiot and try and flex your arms while doing it
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HagenK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    You can use a mixed grip, just dont be an idiot and try and flex your arms while doing it
    However it can happen accidentally.