I'll make this thread in cliffs, to avoid "TL;DR":
- Been dating with a girl for almost 4 months now, relationship always went great;
- We talked quite a lot, both in person and on the phone (nothing obsessive though, just normal couple talk);
- We're both quite independent people, and don't really enjoy corny relationships;
- For the last 10 days or so, my girlfriend doesn't talk to me as much anymore. We've been together a few times, but she's always on the phone texting to friends and whatnot. Barely texts me, and when she does, it's always 4 words texts;
- I don't want to come across as a needy phaggot, but I'd like to spend more time chatting with her, especially because I know she has the free time to do so (she's always texting her friends);
- I try to make conversation, but she doesn't really get involved.
MISC., is my girlfriend keen on moving on, or am I being a clingy phaggot?