Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You guys are awesome! Really, too much motivation... :/
    Whatever it takes.

Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AuschwitzBrah View Post
    its working for you because you started lifting 3 weeks ago and you could build overall body mass form bicep curls

dat dere noob gains..

come back in 3 months when your gains stopped and you're confused as phuck
    No bro, I started lifting 6 month ago. That's one, two, they didn't stopped, this program is working really fine for me, and I'm not confused at all.
    Whatever it takes.

chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Uxellodunon View Post
    So here it is:

Sunday: Core, 3 sets/15 reps. Back, 3 sets/ 15, 12, 10 reps.
    Monday: Core, 3 sets/15 reps. Legs, 3 sets/ 15, 12, 10 reps.
    Tuesday: Core, 3 sets/15 reps. Chest, 3 sets/ 15, 12, 10 reps.
    Wednesday: Core, 3 sets/15 reps. Shoulders, 3 sets/ 15, 12, 10 reps.
    Thursday: Core, 3 sets/15 reps. Biceps + triceps, 3 sets/ 15, 12, 10 reps.
    I split the last two sets in half, like I do 6 reps, then stop, increase the weight, continue my other 6 reps. Then go 5 reps, increase weight, then continue my other 5 reps. (But just on biceps and triceps).
    On Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, after I'm done, I do 5x5 stronglifts.
    Running on the treadmill everyday before start to workout for 20 minutes, adding 5 more minutes every week.
    And I'm following a great diet too.
    This program lasts to 23rd May, 8-weeks, I just finished the last week, 7 to go!
    nobody asked you for your ****ty ****ing program gtfo!

Originally Posted by chrisisjim View Post
    nobody asked you for your ****ty ****ing program gtfo!
    You gtfo *****, its my thread.
    Whatever it takes.

chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chrisisjim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You gtfo *****, its my thread.

you need to stop doing this **** and get on a real program

Originally Posted by chrisisjim View Post
    you need to stop doing this **** and get on a real program
    Why are sticking your nose in what doesn't concern you!? I'll keep doing it, cause its working really fine for me. And if you have a problem with that, I don't give a tiny ****! Plus, its just for the next seven weeks, and then I'll do what you say, to get on a real program, I just want to be smart and creative and figure out/ come out with something new, mix things together. You don't like it? Shove it.
    Whatever it takes.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll try to be nicer than a lot of the other posters in this thread.

OP, this program is pretty bad. At your stats, you'll see progress on anything, but this is not close to optimal. If you don't want advice then I struggle to see why you'd even make this thread. Do you want advice?
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    I'll try to be nicer than a lot of the other posters in this thread.

OP, this program is pretty bad. At your stats, you'll see progress on anything, but this is not close to optimal. If you don't want advice then I struggle to see why you'd even make this thread. Do you want advice?
    Of course I do from nice people like you.
    Whatever it takes.

MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000) MaCK123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuk yeh, I'll start this next week
    Bodybuilding Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151283943

Originally Posted by MaCK123 View Post
    Fuk yeh, I'll start this next week
    Oh yeah?
    Whatever it takes.

UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually I'm not, and you are so rude. I'm just trying to depend on myself using my own program, and my results for that week are insane.
    Hi.
    I hope you're not serious too, but if you are....
    Depending on yourself and your own program will not give you as great results as an already proven program like Stronglifts or Babylover's Starting Strength.
    Read up on the stickies the forum. I can tell you're a beginner because you're doing core work everyday. Your muscles need at least a day rest in between.
    If your program is really working for you, why bother asking others opinion? Results speak for themselves.
    If you like it, stick to it.

Originally Posted by UnitedRampage View Post
    Hi.
    I hope you're not serious too, but if you are....
    Depending on yourself and your own program will not give you as great results as an already proven program like Stronglifts or Babylover's Starting Strength.
    Read up on the stickies the forum. I can tell you're a beginner because you're doing core work everyday. Your muscles need at least a day rest in between.
    If your program is really working for you, why bother asking others opinion? Results speak for themselves.
    If you like it, stick to it.
    Dude, I mixed programs together from different types. And core everyday is alright according to professional trainers. Thanks for sharing your opinion. And I am not a beginner.
    Whatever it takes.

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why are sticking your nose in what doesn't concern you!? I'll keep doing it, cause its working really fine for me. And if you have a problem with that, I don't give a tiny ****! Plus, its just for the next seven weeks, and then I'll do what you say, to get on a real program, I just want to be smart and creative and figure out/ come out with something new, mix things together. You don't like it? Shove it.
    you arent being smart or coming out with something new. well known programs/training styles/templates are well known for a reason

rugbyball100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It is serious, and its working for me, listen guys, not everyone is the same, you can be creative and keep figuring out the program that completely fits you, and it fits me. I lost 2 lbs of fat, and same time gained 1.4 lbs of muscles in just 5 days.
    Yeh thats BS, you have not fat to lose

Originally Posted by petertuck View Post
    you arent being smart or coming out with something new. well known programs/training styles/templates are well known for a reason
    I know dumbass, I'm just mixing shiz together lol
    Whatever it takes.

Originally Posted by rugbyball100 View Post
    Yeh thats BS, you have not fat to lose
    I just wanna cut off 3-4%
    Whatever it takes.

UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, I mixed programs together from different types. And core everyday is alright according to professional trainers. Thanks for sharing your opinion. And I am not a beginner.
    You also said after Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday you do Stronglifts. Stronglifts have squats 3x a week and you have a leg session on Monday. That means you're doing legs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday you have shoulders. That means you have a shoulder session between a Tuesday and Thursday Stronglifts session so you're doing shoulders on 3 consecutive days too.

And you're getting results you say?

I call troll on this one.

Originally Posted by UnitedRampage View Post
    You also said after Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday you do Stronglifts. Stronglifts have squats 3x a week and you have a leg session on Monday. That means you're doing legs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday you have shoulders. That means you have a shoulder session between a Tuesday and Thursday Stronglifts session so you're doing shoulders on 3 consecutive days too.

And you're getting results you say?

I call troll on this one.
    Whatever I'm tired of replying... Believe it or not, it just I love to work hard.
    Whatever it takes.

Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This program looks like it was designed by a beginner.
    Let me put it like this...you are a beginner. A beginner designing his own program is pretty much a bad idea. Would you let someone who just started med school perform surgery on you? I remember when I first started training. My mind was full of a bunch of bro science and misinformation. I didnt understand the basics of training. When you look back on this program a year from now you will probably think it was ridiculous. Stick to a relatively popular program and get better results.

Here are a few problems with what you're doing:

1. Core 5x a week is too much. You should train abs like every other muscle
    2. 3 sets of One Muscle is simply not enough training.
    3. You don't even specify the lifts you are doing for the muscle group
    4. If your goal is to gain weight there is no need for a 20 min run or longer

Are you trying to gain weight or lose weight? Or just get stronger?
    You walked away but you do this, you go to the bathroom, you get your phone, y-y-youu

STOP IT , STOP IT!

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hahaha.. Not for me, I have a gf, and I'm not doing it for her, I'm doing it to feel and look good.
    Pics of said gf.

You are already at your goal you sickkunt
    26.5" waist of peace.

mstew941 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mstew941 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mstew941 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mstew941 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mstew941 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mstew941 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, glad you have a program that your happy with, but I think you should do some more research and consider revising it.

Not that its terrible because after all you are still working out, but you could be a lot more efficient with the time you spend working out, see what im saying?

Like if you did a reputable program like starting strength, you would probably see way better gains / progress then you would from the program you have set up for yourself.

Anyway man keep doing your thing, keep learning and getting stronger, good job

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    squats erry workout or gtfo pussy

Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT OP thinks his routine is superior to routines made by the most experienced weightlifting coaches in the world.