johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10)

UspLabs 30 day Spark Stack log

I would like to say thank you to usplabs for all the gifts. Was having a tough day and opening this box made my world brighten up. Here is the items received today.

I am currently running a 3 day split 6/7 days a week.
    Mondays - squat/legs
    Tuesdays - back/shoulders
    Wednesday - chest/arms

Repeat, rest on Sundays.

Tomorrow I plan to take one serving of jack3d micro and 1 pill of Versa-1 prior to my work out.

I am very excited. My current pictures are accurate as to size and body fat.

Wish me luck!
    I broke my first year goal.

johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day one - Back, shoulders

I don't know if I should post my lifts or not but there was a lot of dead lifting and rowing involved with today's training. I will be 100% honest Jack3d micro wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. Tomorrow I am going to try 1 1/4 scoops to see if it helps boost me more. I did notice a slight increase in focus. This could be from versa-1. There are a few factors I should mention before this looks like a negative post. First, I am still a little sick with some chest cold. It's worst in morning and thats when I train. I also went to a different gym than normal today and it was a little demotivating. I am very torn right now. Fitness 19 has everything I need right now...but jesus...the place is depressing. I already miss my hardcore gym. It's such a short drive though to fitness 19 and time is precious. With gas prices too it's very hard to justify driving 20 minutes in the mornings. Especially with our only vehicle and with gas prices steadily kicking my ass. It sucks but I am moving into a new house soon and it's going to be even harder to justify the long drive. So I am going to have to be inventive and hopefully the bigger dose of micro will help get me there with the Versa-1.

I do feel pretty good now, no rapid heart beat and my mind is very alert. The pill went down smooth and the micro mixed great. Blue raspberry was very tasty and the small packaging was great.

Last but not least, the other nutrients/supplements I am currently taking: ON gold whey and bodybuilding.com multi vitamin.

Thanks for reading!

Also, the new shaker was incredible!!!!!

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In in in!

Originally Posted by johnnymalkavius View Post
    Day one - Back, shoulders

I don't know if I should post my lifts or not but there was a lot of dead lifting and rowing involved with today's training. I will be 100% honest Jack3d micro wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. Tomorrow I am going to try 1 1/4 scoops to see if it helps boost me more. I did notice a slight increase in focus. This could be from versa-1. There are a few factors I should mention before this looks like a negative post. First, I am still a little sick with some chest cold. It's worst in morning and thats when I train. I also went to a different gym than normal today and it was a little demotivating. I am very torn right now. Fitness 19 has everything I need right now...but jesus...the place is depressing. I already miss my hardcore gym. It's such a short drive though to fitness 19 and time is precious. With gas prices too it's very hard to justify driving 20 minutes in the mornings. Especially with our only vehicle and with gas prices steadily kicking my ass. It sucks but I am moving into a new house soon and it's going to be even harder to justify the long drive. So I am going to have to be inventive and hopefully the bigger dose of micro will help get me there with the Versa-1.

I do feel pretty good now, no rapid heart beat and my mind is very alert. The pill went down smooth and the micro mixed great. Blue raspberry was very tasty and the small packaging was great.

Last but not least, the other nutrients/supplements I am currently taking: ON gold whey and bodybuilding.com multi vitamin.

Thanks for reading!
    Post the numbers up! I usually use the full two scoops. Some people prefer one, but it seems that most prefer more. I totally hear you about the gym...atmosphere is everything.
    Also, the new shaker was incredible!!!!!
    They're pretty cool huh? My favorite part is the pill case on the lid.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

Day two. Two scoops and one pill. Detonation achieved.

Bench press 205 5x5
    Incline bench 185 5x5
    Flat DB bench 70 5x5
    DB flat pec fly 40 3x8
    Peck deck 140 3x8
    Tricep extensions on cable 110 3x8
    Standing barbell curl 105 4x8
    Seated DB curl strict 40 3x6
    Skull crushers full extensions 3x5 105 super setted with standing barbell curl
    Cable pec fly 30 3x10
    Cable curls 50 3x12

Was a good day. Felt a good pump and focus. Energy was great. I tensity was there. Sill sick a little but didn't stop me from putting in two hours in the gym. Still torn between a hardcore gym or commercial. One is definately better long term.....
    Thanks for reading!

Tomorrow is rest day so no pills or pwo.

Also realized jack3d micro doesn't have creatine so back on he mm1000 by skip. Just thought id add that in the log for results sake.

classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    VERSA-1™ is to be taken every day. Johnnymalkavius are you only taking it on workout days? Remember that VERSA-1 has both immediate and cumulative effects. Glad to hear that 2 scoops worked out better for you.

Also realized jack3d micro doesn't have creatine so back on he mm1000 by skip. Just thought id add that in the log for results sake.
    Yep! I like that it doesn't have creatine in it, because I'm so used to taking 5 g post anyways so it just makes things easier to not have to change anything on the days that I use it.

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

I am a little behind on my log but I'd like to make it up with a update. Monday was leg day and unfortunately I had to move someone for 6 hours so by the time I hit the gym I was put out. Thank god I had some jack3d micro and versa-1 or I'd have never made it. The moment I walked in I knew it was even more doomed, the dreaded talker was waiting for me at the door. I like going to the gym in the mornings because everyone leaves me be. I don't like talking in the gym. I go to work when I go to the gym, not to socialize. When I work, I work with everything I have to be better than I was. Anyway, I'm also too nice because I let him pester me for the measly 45 minutes I had. I got some good speed squatting in and used a new leg press machine I was once afraid of.
    Tuesday I hit back and shoulders. It's hard to deadlift with the twelve sided plates but I made every effort to be controlled with my deceleration. I normally do not grunt or scream in the gym but I had gotten used to a few things while deadlifting and round plates and the ability to drop them if need be were ones I don't like to lose.
    I really feel I have a better amount of focus on this new combo of supplements. Two scoops is giving me a headache I think so I kicked it back to 1 1/2. I did a weigh in when I started this at 203.5 pounds. I will weigh myself again at the end of this week and post new pictures of my current physique.
    This morning I hit chest and arms. I felt a great pump today in everything except my triceps. They seem to be an elusive muscle for me to work. Skulls are very uncomfortable so I am really stuck in a push down, kick back routine. I have tried one hand cable push downs and they do feel great but I do not think the muscle will gain large size from such a minor movement. My chest has also started to stall a bit but I am working very hard to get my 5 rep max to 225 and surpass that by a lot within a few weeks. That should make things go a little faster in the growth department. After reviewing my journal today I have also decided to stop working at a 60/70/80% set/rep combo and start working at a 90/90/90 and stop counting the warm up sets on the big lifts. For instance, squats tomorrow will be at 285/5 x 5 with two or three warm up sets with 135.

Probably more than anyone cared to know. Thanks for reading! Thanks again to USPlabs for giving me a new edge in the gym.

Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    VERSA-1™ is to be taken every day. Johnnymalkavius are you only taking it on workout days? Remember that VERSA-1 has both immediate and cumulative effects. Glad to hear that 2 scoops worked out better for you.

Yep! I like that it doesn't have creatine in it, because I'm so used to taking 5 g post anyways so it just makes things easier to not have to change anything on the days that I use it.
    Hopefully one missed Sunday will not bring my results to a halt. Thanks for the heads up. I just assumed it was a pre work out enhancer basically. I will make sure not to miss it on this coming rest day. Thanks for keeping track of this log. I think you may be the only one.

I am a little behind on my log but I'd like to make it up with a update. Monday was leg day and unfortunately I had to move someone for 6 hours so by the time I hit the gym I was put out. Thank god I had some jack3d micro and versa-1 or I'd have never made it. The moment I walked in I knew it was even more doomed, the dreaded talker was waiting for me at the door. I like going to the gym in the mornings because everyone leaves me be. I don't like talking in the gym. I go to work when I go to the gym, not to socialize. When I work, I work with everything I have to be better than I was. Anyway, I'm also too nice because I let him pester me for the measly 45 minutes I had. I got some good speed squatting in and used a new leg press machine I was once afraid of.
    Tuesday I hit back and shoulders. It's hard to deadlift with the twelve sided plates but I made every effort to be controlled with my deceleration. I normally do not grunt or scream in the gym but I had gotten used to a few things while deadlifting and round plates and the ability to drop them if need be were ones I don't like to lose.
    I really feel I have a better amount of focus on this new combo of supplements. Two scoops is giving me a headache I think so I kicked it back to 1 1/2. I did a weigh in when I started this at 203.5 pounds. I will weigh myself again at the end of this week and post new pictures of my current physique.
    This morning I hit chest and arms. I felt a great pump today in everything except my triceps. They seem to be an elusive muscle for me to work. Skulls are very uncomfortable so I am really stuck in a push down, kick back routine. I have tried one hand cable push downs and they do feel great but I do not think the muscle will gain large size from such a minor movement. My chest has also started to stall a bit but I am working very hard to get my 5 rep max to 225 and surpass that by a lot within a few weeks. That should make things go a little faster in the growth department. After reviewing my journal today I have also decided to stop working at a 60/70/80% set/rep combo and start working at a 90/90/90 and stop counting the warm up sets on the big lifts. For instance, squats tomorrow will be at 285/5 x 5 with two or three warm up sets with 135.

Probably more than anyone cared to know. Thanks for reading! Thanks again to USPlabs for giving me a new edge in the gym.
    The talker...every gym has one. Sounds like the stack is off to a good start!

Hopefully one missed Sunday will not bring my results to a halt. Thanks for the heads up. I just assumed it was a pre work out enhancer basically. I will make sure not to miss it on this coming rest day. Thanks for keeping track of this log. I think you may be the only one.
    No problem! Just looking our for ya. Missing one day isn't going to make a difference. On off days I usually take it first thing in the morning. You can really take it any time during the day on non-workout days, but I recommend earlier in the day rather than later.

Forced deload. Due to a very serious crushing injury to my right middle finger and massive lacerations on my left hand I'll still be taking versa 1 but will probably be only able to do light duty ISO movements at the gym. Any sort of exertion is pretty painful. I am going to try all I can on the hammer strength machines. Back to it on Monday. Btw current weight is 208. That's roughly 5.5 pounds since I started taking versa 1. Coincidence?

Forced deload. Due to a very serious crushing injury to my right middle finger and massive lacerations on my left hand I'll still be taking versa 1 but will probably be only able to do light duty ISO movements at the gym. Any sort of exertion is pretty painful. I am going to try all I can on the hammer strength machines. Back to it on Monday. Btw current weight is 208. That's roughly 5.5 pounds since I started taking versa 1. Coincidence?
    Oh wow. Be careful. I hope that you have a fast recovery. 5.5 lb could be a coincidence...but maybe not. Do you feel fuller (as in your muscles)?

Any updates for us Johnny? How are things going?

Still taking versa-1 and I have finally started to put on weight. Odd thing too, I have lost massive amounts of body fat by not lifting as heavy or as frequent. Due to my hand injury I have been doing cardio again and a lot of ISO only work. Today is the first day I can see my serratus anterior. The seperation on my lats has begun to deepen and my biceps have a nice deep cut on the bottom. I am excited to get all healed and back to it. I have taken small amounts of jack3d micro over the past week but no full doses. I am really happy with this versa-1. I will for sure make it a part of my perma stack. Thanks classic for checking up on me. I know this is probably a failed log due to my injury. But I will say this, I have lost body fat and gained muscle in one cycle. I thank you all at Usplabs!!!!!!!!!

Still taking versa-1 and I have finally started to put on weight. Odd thing too, I have lost massive amounts of body fat by not lifting as heavy or as frequent. Due to my hand injury I have been doing cardio again and a lot of ISO only work. Today is the first day I can see my serratus anterior. The seperation on my lats has begun to deepen and my biceps have a nice deep cut on the bottom. I am excited to get all healed and back to it. I have taken small amounts of jack3d micro over the past week but no full doses. I am really happy with this versa-1. I will for sure make it a part of my perma stack. Thanks classic for checking up on me. I know this is probably a failed log due to my injury. But I will say this, I have lost body fat and gained muscle in one cycle. I thank you all at Usplabs!!!!!!!!!
    Certainly not a failed log... that's all great news regarding your physique. Where's your weight at now in comparison to the beginning of the log? Keep us updated!

What's new in the last week?

Hey Johnny did you finish the stack? How did things work out for you?

I have finished. I started a twitter account and instagram to begin sharing photos easier. During the stack I put on nearly 10 pounds. My triceps started showing and I started getting some great signs of other major landmarks. I am waiting for my next paycheck to go buy some more.

I will post up some new shots on my profile.

Thanks for being so interested.

I have finished. I started a twitter account and instagram to begin sharing photos easier. During the stack I put on nearly 10 pounds. My triceps started showing and I started getting some great signs of other major landmarks. I am waiting for my next paycheck to go buy some more.

I will post up some new shots on my profile.

Thanks for being so interested.
    Wow, that's incredible! Great to hear! Any other thoughts on the stack? Do you mind posting your pictures in this thread as well for those of us who don't follow twitter/instagram?