Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need to counter the affects of Adderral

I was recently put on ********.

I get aches, and get tightness.

What are the best supps to counter the effects of ********?

I've heard magnesium can help and drinking lots of water. I always have a glass of water in my hands so I doubt it's dehydration. Perhaps is it more an electrolyte thing?

Any ideas?

Also to counter the blood constriction would No2 help?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This would be a question for your doctor.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You may need a lower dose.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    This

goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    ^^^^^^ this.

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop taking it. It's a downward spiral when you're prescribed it and start taking it daily.. Trust me
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    Stop taking it. It's a downward spiral when you're prescribed it and start taking it daily.. Trust me
    This is true I had a three year long addiction to this and used ***** to counter act it. Now I am sober for 2 years thanks to God and AA. If you are like me who thinks one is good then ten must be better, do yourself a favor and do not dance with the devil.

Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckncrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by drewmigliazzo View Post
    This is true I had a three year long addiction to this and used ***** to counter act it. Now I am sober for 2 years thanks to God and AA. If you are like me who thinks one is good then ten must be better, do yourself a favor and do not dance with the devil.
    Sorry you guys struggled with ********. I hear this story frequently now and had tons of friends at tOSU(we're going to whoop Arizona tonight) who used to abuse it.

For me, I always thought ADD was some made up thing in order to increase pharma profitability in addition to yet another societal cop out or excuse.

I was chatting with one of my boy(he's a surgeon). We always have debates on the medical industry, politics etc and I happened to be winning on this day. I don't even remember how it came up and I think he was joking when he said I was ADD? I gave him the "come at me bro, that 'ish is not real" he broke it down for me. Long story short I went in and got tested and apparently I'm high level ADD.

******** has changed my life for the better in numerous ways, from anxiety to tasking and efficiency in both my personal and business life. Not to mention it's a hell of an appetite suppressant to boot. I don't have an addictive personality(that's what they all say) but I couldn't be happier from a mental standpoint.

My shrink acted like he had never heard this before. I'll reach out my boy and see what he has to say on the subject. It's weird the interwebs have very little answers on this topic, yet the question was asked many times.

Next stop the "Dark Web", why not, I'm on ******** and can run through a brick wall.

In regards to the vascular constriction a No2 product seems logical to me right? I can't ask my doc as he thinks all BB supps are a joke and most are, but I already know what he's going to say.