Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Six Pack, return of the cowmustard

Yea so last log(and nutrition) broke down, definitely getting my arse back to the grind stone though with a much more methodical diet plan

-no cardio bunny
    -never exercise, always train!!!
    -cals cut weight

What to expect
    -sarcasm
    -gaming
    -mma
    -bacon
    -and plenty DIY projects in my home gym/danger room.

Yea buddy
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

3/27

237 this morn, ouch

Fasted bag work in the early am, IF till 4pm with some pull-up/dip super sets and a later session of bagwork

Rolling on 2.9k keto style and enjoying life.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for six pack!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    In for six pack!
    Yea man!!! Old log had way too many resets!!! I joined the bsn challenge as well for a lil extra motivation, I even gave the competition a three week "head start" sorta speak.... Lol
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Registered User YesiEvenLiftBro's Avatar
    YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YesiEvenLiftBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

inb4 bsn prizes

jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    Yea man!!! Old log had way too many resets!!! I joined the bsn challenge as well for a lil extra motivation, I even gave the competition a three week "head start" sorta speak.... Lol
    I know what you mean bro! I thought I was serious about my goals before, but watch me now. We gotta continue to push bro! No freak ups alright? You gotta promise me bro! I'll do the same!!

That's exactly what I did haha when I registered, I entered the wrong bodyspace username and start date, so I had to register again. I messed up like three times and finally got it right on my fourth registration lol my official start date is April fools day
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Keto Lifestyle

Originally Posted by YesiEvenLiftBro View Post

inb4 bsn prizes
    I've never seen that gif, sweet sauce and honored to have ya man!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I know what you mean bro! I thought I was serious about my goals before, but watch me now. We gotta continue to push bro! No freak ups alright? You gotta promise me bro! I'll do the same!!

That's exactly what I did haha when I registered, I entered the wrong bodyspace username and start date, so I had to register again. I messed up like three times and finally got it right on my fourth registration lol my official start date is April fools day
    I got your back if you got mine man!!!

Always honored to post with you high quality gents(ladies are welcome to btw)

Lets do this!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

Originally Posted by Grifts View Post
    Always glad to have ya my man!!! Actually I need to ask you a question I was pondering.

In regards to CNS failure due to lifting, which is better for recovery;

A. A full body routine, with a day rest in between

B. a muscle group split(ie legs/push/pull) for 3-5 days then a full rest day

C. It is all personally specific and you have to find out for your darn self

D. Optimus prime.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Always glad to have ya my man!!! Actually I need to ask you a question I was pondering.

In regards to CNS failure due to lifting, which is better for recovery;

A. A full body routine, with a day rest in between

B. a muscle group split(ie legs/push/pull) for 3-5 days then a full rest day

C. It is all personally specific and you have to find out for your darn self

D. Optimus prime.
    While it depends on specific exercises, I found the split routine I am currently doing easier to maintain than the full body routine I was doing. A more basic full body routine like Starting Strength would be more maintainable than what I was doing.

Generally, a split routine is easier to maintain than a full body routine. There will be some specific things per person. For example, my lower body is relatively stronger than my upper body. For example, most people who can squat 300 can bench 225 or so. I haven't maxed in a while, but I wouldn't be able to do much more than 135 I bet.

Optimus Prime is unmaintainable. Only the robot himself can be that sort of epic.
    Last edited by Grifts; 03-30-2013 at 07:01 AM.
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

I got your back if you got mine man!!!

Always honored to post with you high quality gents(ladies are welcome to btw)

Lets do this!!!
    Sounds good bro! Like Grifts, I'm watching you! Subb'd! I was wondering why I wasn't getting any updates in my User CP. Then I realized you created a new thread and I hadn't yet subbed lol
    While it depends on specific exercises, I found the split routine I am currently doing easier to maintain than the full body routine I was doing. A more basic full body routine like Starting Strength would be more maintainable than what I was doing.

Generally, a split routine is easier to maintain than a full body routine. There will be some specific things per person. For example, my lower body is relatively stronger than my upper body. For example, most people who can squat 300 can bench 225 or so. I haven't maxed in a while, but I wouldn't be able to do much more than 135 I bet.

Optimus Prime is unmaintainable. Only the robot himself can be that sort of epic.
    Believe it or not, CM has some of Optimus Primes abilities (STR, END, MAX) lol

Keto Lifestyle

agreed on OP, might have to run a split for this cut, then head back to SS when it is time.

Sounds good bro! Like Grifts, I'm watching you! Subb'd! I was wondering why I wasn't getting any updates in my User CP. Then I realized you created a new thread and I hadn't yet subbed lol

Believe it or not, CM has some of Optimus Primes abilities (STR, END, MAX) lol
    yea buddy, had way to many bad restarts in the old log. I will do a few paid competitions in this log but it is not the focus, 10% is the goal!!!

and thank ya for the more then meets the eye praise.

Happy Easter Everyone!!! I see now why they let you start the challenge on 4/1, today is just going to be dietearily ugly!!! going to see if I can reset my start date...
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Youch, not only do we celebrate Christ rising yesterday but my body fat as well, here's hoping a good bit of water weight!!!

241@19.6%

Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In for DIY and no excuses!
    Eddie Izzard for Mayor!!!!

Originally Posted by Shenpen View Post
    In for DIY and no excuses!
    you got it brah!!! how's the weather been treating ya. feels great down here in the big GA!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

4/1 day1skd

Woke up(forgot my alarm but still got up only 10 min past standard praise the Lord!!) got my coffee going then got to it

-hiit run
    -couple rounds shadowbox
    -couple rounds on heavy bag

hit up the job, enjoyed it thouroughly, always awesome when I have to go out to a home to take care of a delivery(paid to drive someone elses car woot woot).

-powerwalked 20m on lunch

came home and busted out some 2 plate squat sets and calf work like it was nothing and chilled rest of the day.

2.7k cals!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

4/2 day2skd

doing good!!!

-morning run/shadowboxing
    -evening 45min powerwalk
    -evening2 some heavy hitting work and 3 plate deadlifts

work was a bear, had to run 2-3 depts at once while also getting deliveries together, got it done though.

trying to hit 2.9k cals today!!!

now for career navigating.... so many options, and the blessing and curse of it all is I have been in numerous fields
    -highschool teach
    -middle teach
    -chem lab operated
    -assistant prof
    -resident assistant
    -security aide
    -data entry
    -delivery coordinator

I know I can pick up anything, its just a question of what thing is worth it to me to pick up... bleh
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

just for fun here is the opening on the current MANdatory game the lil lady and I got

love the game, gameplays a lil hacky slashy, but the characters and story are in my opinion fantastic.... so sad it recieved not so amazing reviews.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

4/3

morning workout was a lil jog and rounds of counter work

evening workout was heavy hitting+reaction work+some sets of 185 bench

shooting for 2.9K cals, and bought me a sugar free jello platter at the store.... JOY

work was work, pulling orders all day. actually thinking about doing some online shopping myself, wifey has been dreaming about floor laminate, plus I love me some online shopping(have i mentioned my introverted nature)

and for some DIY Zelda style
    http://littlepeoplebigworlds.blogspot.com.au/
    March 27ths post is amazing!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good stuff so far man. Keep training. You still doing IF ?
    505 / 315 / 545

Water Heater in Training lochinvar76's Avatar
    lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000) lochinvar76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been reading your workouts and it makes me want to go out and get a heavy bag again. Ahhh... if only my injured and arthritic shoulders would survive 5 rounds on a heavy bag! Keep it up!

Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaachooo View Post
    Good stuff so far man. Keep training. You still doing IF ?
    I go a couple days of pure IF(workout am and workout pm,then food in 2-3hr span), then I have my IFish days like today where I eat maybe two slices of cheese in the early day and a brat at 9 ish then the rest in the small window.

Originally Posted by lochinvar76 View Post
    Been reading your workouts and it makes me want to go out and get a heavy bag again. Ahhh... if only my injured and arthritic shoulders would survive 5 rounds on a heavy bag! Keep it up!
    best full body, functional strength/speed/flexibility, multifaceted, ect ect workout ever brah!!! maybe just try out some shadowsparring, or just work knees elbows and kicks the majority of the time??? sucks with the shoulder man, my left wrist is all kinds of jacked up from the bagwork lifestyle.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

agreed on OP, might have to run a split for this cut, then head back to SS when it is time.

yea buddy, had way to many bad restarts in the old log. I will do a few paid competitions in this log but it is not the focus, 10% is the goal!!!

and thank ya for the more then meets the eye praise.

Happy Easter Everyone!!! I see now why they let you start the challenge on 4/1, today is just going to be dietearily ugly!!! going to see if I can reset my start date...
    Yeah me too. Let's quick bull jivin' and get to business. It's time!

Your welcome Mr.Prime! Don't mention it

Keto Lifestyle

Yeah me too. Let's quick bull jivin' and get to business. It's time!

Your welcome Mr.Prime! Don't mention it
    Mr prime eh.... I like it, my work bros call me Captain Crunch.

getting it done man!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    What side effects have you experienced (if any) since starting?

Just outta curiosity.
    505 / 315 / 545

Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaachooo View Post
    What side effects have you experienced (if any) since starting?

Just outta curiosity.
    today marks day 4 for me, deffinitely feeling the headache and lethargia, looking forward to the awesome nirvana state I get 10 days in.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

4/4 day4skd

woke up, coffeed up, warmed up, trained up really drilled my footwork comboes this morning. Really feeling my sidesteping 1-2-hook combo.

had some overtime to cut at work(only 40hrs/wk... boo). so just went home and did three sets of the following circuit

-20 step in hand comboes
    -10 rep pullups
    -20 kick comboes
    -3 reps 185 yates row.

quick, brutal, and effective. Really digging the circuits+lift. very ADD friendly!!!

2.9k cals
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

4/5 day5skd

woke up, got some footwork cardio in, 1-2, sidestep ect

work was work, still had some OT to cut so cruiesed home real quick and did the following circuit
    3sets
    -squat 225x4
    -leg kick coutersx20
    -OHP 105x3
    -3hit comboesx20
    -sideplanksx20s

squats+cardio="fun"

still got the induction headache, hit a high calorie day for 3.3kish, found some unsweetened almond milk, made a cup with 2pcks splenda=amazing!!!

BRING THE WEEKEND
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

4/7 day7skd

Yea buddy a lil jog and a nice walk with the lil lady

2.9k cals with a keto indescretion of a clif bar. 96g carbs of which 30 were fiber, should still be okay
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard