Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Please do not get me wrong, as I've stated, the positioning, Kai's hands are closer to his abdomen, this makes his arms more perpendicular to the floor which makes his rear delt more apparent than Phil's, which gives a better roundness of the delts. You can try this pose yourself at home and see for yourself. Phil's arms positioning is less towards his abdomen than Kai and enough for it to hide his rear delts more than Kai and giving his front delts more pop. Phil has an unbelievable thickness, pop/fullness to his delts and yes he does have better delts than Kai but in terms of proportion in this particular pose, Kai has better balance. Again, please do not misinterpret what I'm saying, it usually gets out of hand. And to clarify what I mean, put your hands in front of you, on the same level of your chest and do a MM, you will see the rear delt is hidden and slowly descend your arms until your abdomen, you will notice what I'm talking about. A very good example of the pose, Dennis Wolf, notice how immense his rear delts are in that pose.

No, as I've said, Phil has bigger and better delts than Kai but, in this particular pose, Phil doesn't take full advantage of his powerful delts, he should instead use the hand clasped which suits him very well and would have beat Kai in the MM.
    Look at those pictures. Which is rounder? It isn't Kai's. Tbh, I really do not at all see how you think Kai's delts look rounder or how he is displaying them better. They look bad and severely underdeveloped in that pose.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Look at those pictures. Which is rounder? It isn't Kai's. Tbh, I really do not at all see how you think Kai's delts look rounder or how he is displaying them better. They look bad and severely underdeveloped in that pose.
    Rounder does not mean more volume and again, the positioning, it's very important you take in count how you position the body. I really have nothing to add, I've given my explanation. We don't see it the same way and it's fine. Maybe if I put it that way, from a frontal view, you can see Kai's are rounder even though Phil's pop more. Kai covers more area than Phil but on a 3D view Phil has much more thickness. Do not forget, I said in that particular pose. Phil's delts are better and bigger than Kai's but not in that particular shot.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So basically what you're saying is in this shot here Kai has rounder delts than the guy next to him?

A pattern in the chaos.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^
    Phil's are much thicker and have a pop to them, Kai's are more ''flat'' but have more of a...maybe the right word would be silhouette? And keep in mind they're not hitting the pose with same positioning.
    If you look closely, Kai's rear delts are more apparent, it gives a better frontal view, but when you slightly change angles, you'll see that Phil has much more thickness.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rounder does not mean more volume and again, the positioning, it's very important you take in count how you position the body. I really have nothing to add, I've given my explanation. We don't see it the same way and it's fine. Maybe if I put it that way, from a frontal view, you can see Kai's are rounder even though Phil's pop more. Kai covers more area than Phil but on a 3D view Phil has much more thickness. Do not forget, I said in that particular pose. Phil's delts are better and bigger than Kai's but not in that particular shot.
    I know what rounder means, I'm just not sure if you do. I can see things being debatable in BBing. This isn't one of them. Kai's delts are not rounder than Phil's in that picture

I know what rounder means, I'm just not sure if you do. I can see things being debatable in BBing. This isn't one of them. Kai's delts are not rounder than Phil's in that picture
    Here is the more frontal / less angled picture I posted, maybe you it's more obvious.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Roro are you on something? Phil's delts destroy Kai's in every possible way

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A GIF.

Last edited by flangmasterj; 03-30-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    A pattern in the chaos.

If Phil's delts are on Kai's face do they suddenly become better? Because this has to just be fan bias. You can see how much they dwarf Kai's delts in both size and roundness. Taken from the above picture and just cropped on.

Attached Images

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What we have here is Roro clearly trolling you guys.

No one in their right mind would ever truly believe that Kai's delts are better than Phil's.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

You can't compare the body parts putting one over the other when they aren't in the same angle. The whole arm has to change position too.

Here is an easier way to explain what I mean, Kai covers more surface on frontal view.

Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    What we have here is Roro clearly trolling you guys.

No one in their right mind would ever truly believe that Kai's delts are better than Phil's.
    I clearly stated, about 3 times that Phil's delts are better and bigger than Kai's.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't compare the body parts putting one over the other when they aren't in the same angle. The whole arm has to change position too.

Here is an easier way to explain what I mean, Kai covers more surface on frontal view.

But what you're showing is completely irrelevant.

In what context is what you're saying going to be of some benefit to Kai in the bodybuilding world?

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

But what you're showing is completely irrelevant.

In what context is what you're saying going to be of some benefit to Kai in the bodybuilding world?
    I completely forgot, it was probably in response to Kai having atrocious delts compared to Phil.

Kai's delts look atrocious next to Phil and he actually looks narrow in the pose. Phil looks fuller and more dense. The only part Kai takes in that pose is the lower body.
    Kai has everything in balance, even his traps look extremely well balanced in that pose and you can see how Kai's delts look rounder and bigger because of the way he positions himself, making his rear delts (making his delts look rounder) appear more than Phil's. In that particular shot, Kai seems to have bigger delts (not more pop/fullness though). It can go either way but as I said, if Phil went with his hand clasped MM, he would have taken the pose for me.
    I do not see how he looks narrow in that pose, if anything he looks a lot wider, especially because of his positioning and his chest.

A pattern in the chaos.

Yes. You can. That's the point of judging. One has to pose to accentuate and display their physique. In this pose, Phil's delts clearly are rounder and better than Kai's. Period.

I completely forgot, it was probably in response to Kai having atrocious delts compared to Phil.
    Well, I wouldn't say they look "atrocious" next to Phil. At all.

Kai has mega delts, undeniably. But I would consider them to be one of Kai's weaker parts.

It's just that Phil probably has some of the best delts in the current ranks. When compared directly next to each other, it's clear that Kai's are somewhat of a weakness when judging the two.

From the mouths of bros.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    like the fifth thread this week where Roro made me think this

Yes. You can. That's the point of judging. One has to pose to accentuate and display their physique. In this pose, Phil's delts clearly are rounder and better than Kai's. Period.
    We do not have the same interpretation but I fully understand your point.

Well, I wouldn't say they look "atrocious" next to Phil. At all.

Kai has mega delts, undeniably. But I would consider them to be one of Kai's weaker parts.

It's just that Phil probably has some of the best delts in the current ranks. When compared directly next to each other, it's clear that Kai's are somewhat of a weakness when judging the two.
    Indeed.

jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Guys have you seriously not realized that arguing debating with Roro about Kai's "weaknesses" or Philly's "dominance" over him is like trying to get a mother to acknowledge that she has an ugly child, sure deep down inside she knows the truth but will Never admit it! lol

In all fairness, Roro is being pretty mature here.

Anyway, none of this matters any more because Game of Thrones airs tomorrow.

From the mouths of bros.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you guys are going to try to make a comparison at least use a pic where Kai also has his arms way out at the side while hitting the MM.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

He has debated maturely. His choice in what to debate is another story

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    If you guys are going to try to make a comparison at least use a pic where Kai also has his arms way out at the side while hitting the MM.
    But this was comparing whether Phil or Kai won the MM. If this is the way they hit it, then they should be judged accordingly. Not based on some other competition where they hit the pose differently.

Did you not see the part about Game of Thrones?

From the mouths of bros.

Did you not see the part about Game of Thrones?
    I need to watch it. It's on the to-do list, but I have to catch up with TWD and Dexter before I get going on another series

Originally Posted by jcrobles92 View Post
    Guys have you seriously not realized that arguing debating with Roro about Kai's "weaknesses" or Philly's "dominance" over him is like trying to get a mother to acknowledge that she has an ugly child, sure deep down inside she knows the truth but will Never admit it! lol
    Hahaha, I liked that comparison despite not being true. And I see why you may see that, I may portray biased Kai fan-boy traits but I am truly speaking from a neutral point of view.

There is no need to get fired up for an argument I believe.

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Yes, the positioning is extremely important.

But this was comparing whether Phil or Kai won the MM. If this is the way they hit it, then they should be judged accordingly. Not based on some other competition where they hit the pose differently.
    My intention wasn't to compare the MM, I was just going against the fact that you said Kai's delts look atrocious compared to Phil's, so I had to give out the strong points of Kai's delts in that particular pose where positioning has a lot to do with, in other words, why Kai's delt looked way behind Phil's according to you.

I need to watch it. It's on the to-do list, but I have to catch up with TWD and Dexter before I get going on another series
    You make me so angry.

From the mouths of bros.

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    ****ing lol
    use whatever empty response that you want, he's right

(sound familiar?)
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

No explanation for the abs and thigh and MM.
    I agree Kai takes the A/T, but MM is definitely Phil.

[img]http://npcnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/MostMuscular.jpg[/g]
    My intention wasn't to compare the MM, I was just going against the fact that you said Kai's delts look atrocious compared to Phil's, so I had to give out the strong points of Kai's delts in that particular pose where positioning has a lot to do with, in other words, why Kai's delt looked way behind Phil's according to you.
    The debate started being about the MM pose and who won it. To my position that Kai's delts look atrocious comparatively to Phil's(atrocious may be a tad harsh, but I think they are greatly overmatched in this pose), you stated Kai's delts looked bigger and rounder than Phil's which is where we started down the current path.
    You make me so angry.
    I'm a terrible nerd. Plus, I'd like to read the series before watching it. Always enjoy it better that way.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jeddore View Post
    use whatever empty response that you want, he's right

(sound familiar?)
    Difference is that his response was actually appropriate, yours was full retard

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lth View Post
    No, phil was fuller, his skin was tighter because he was fuller and looked more conditioned (in the finals, pre judging i thought kai looked tighter)....he did not straight out condition phil, he peaked better in the finals, that was it. But you are right...being fuller like that can make you LOOK more conditioned but in reality, kai just faded and wasn't popping the way phil was in the finals. Pre judging, imo...he straight up killed phil in almost every pose imo.
    Actually, I thought Phil was a tad fuller (making him look sharper) at finals...but Hany Rambod admitted in an interview that Phil was more filled up in the prejudging, but people aren't used to seeing him that full. He brought Phil a few pounds *lighter* in the finals, but his muscle is just *that* round that it made lots of people think he filled out.

I don't think either of them "killed" the other at prejudging or finals. It was close the whole time, but Phil put just enough distance between them at the finals to win. Personally, I think they could've tossed the coin to determine the winner, and I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

Also, I think people are overblowing Kai's flatness at the finals. Did he flatten out a bit? Yes, but there's no denying the absurdity of Kai's lats at the finals - feathered *literally* all the way from origin to insertion!

Yoda died.
    So what's that make you? Darth Maul or something? lol. Dude, come on....Kai's got rounder delts than Phil? No, not even close. Phil's delts walk all over Kai's

Put down the crack pipe.